Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• And you're just awesome <3

buntingsir posted: »

And you're so sweet

• We should get rid of choice based dialogue, too.

yeah, when you look at it a little better, none of it matters :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Shit, I know, I should be ashamed. We should get rid of choice based dialogue, too. That way episodes will be out faster!

• aww it makes me so happy that you like my art, you are so sweet ;; and coming from such a talented person like you, it means a lot to me!!

yes, i'm also drawing a lot now, this thread gives me so much motivation and that is a beautiful thing, i'm glad it's not just me! <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is so weird to remember that now. I was really nervous to post practically anything at first, but now it's just feels natural.

• i have gastroenteritis :((((((((((((

but i came here and there are +500 new comments :))))))))))) <33333333

• Yeah really? You want a CHOICE!?

Thats a good one

Shit, I know, I should be ashamed. We should get rid of choice based dialogue, too. That way episodes will be out faster!

• While we're at it, let's take away everything that makes it a game and let it just be a visual novel.

yes.

perfect.

We should get rid of choice based dialogue, too. yeah, when you look at it a little better, none of it matters

• So... apparently we will get lewd posts today as well. Perfection.

The best day ever We are only missing lewd posts

• Or just stop

Eryka, Green already said he'd request the thread to close down if this kept up. Put a spoiler tag on this? Just to be safe.

• Thanks bro. I'd appreciate some impressions on those games. Well, I'll get MGS Vday 1, because I trust Kojima and his team.

Yeah, I think it's been in development since 2009 or 2010? It was in one the early videos for PS move games.

(btw, sorry for the late reply)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'll give you the first impressions dude Sound good? We agreed? Cuz I'm not postponing these games at all! XD I had no idea Until Dawn was even a thing until I saw it at E3

• I already apologised for my completely unreasonable and impossible to implement into the game request! >:(

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah really? You want a CHOICE!? Thats a good one

• stomach flu? damn, that sucks :(

i really hope you're gonna feel better soon :)

rhonu posted: »

i have gastroenteritis ((((((((((( but i came here and there are +500 new comments )))))))))) <33333333

• Maybe I should try something similar in my Rhyiona AU comic? I dunno.

Everyone loved when you hid those >:( faces in your comics.

• It's already posted though so he's gonna see it so I'm making the best of this I can.

Or just stop

• And you're so wonderful, you make me blush <3

And you're just awesome

• Oh, that really sucks... I'm sorry, hope you feel better. :( At least we're here to cheer both you and @Brawl up!

i have gastroenteritis ((((((((((( but i came here and there are +500 new comments )))))))))) <33333333

• Let's hope you get well soon :(

• that would actually be an amazing idea for a game :O

While we're at it, let's take away everything that makes it a game and let it just be a visual novel. yes. perfect.

• That'd be great! I'm sure everyone would love it. :D

Maybe I should try something similar in my Rhyiona AU comic? I dunno.

• Good. I dont ever want you to want a chose what relationship your character gets in. Now enjoy being a quite/awkward/dick for not wanting to be with Sasha.

I already apologised for my completely unreasonable and impossible to implement into the game request! >:(

• ikr

hire me telltale

that would actually be an amazing idea for a game :O

• brb crying because I ask for too much :(((

Good. I dont ever want you to want a chose what relationship your character gets in. Now enjoy being a quite/awkward/dick for not wanting to be with Sasha.

• You make me blush after every sentence you say <3

And you're so wonderful, you make me blush

• yeah, i forgot there was a word for that in english!

thank you, it sucks indeed :(

stomach flu? damn, that sucks i really hope you're gonna feel better soon

• Aw, you poor thing! Feel better soon and heal up! I hope you'll also have a good time catching up on the thread. :)

• I meant every word rhony! ;u; And remember that you are really talented too! <3

aww it makes me so happy that you like my art, you are so sweet ;; and coming from such a talented person like you, it means a lot to me!!

• I have so little imagination left, but you make me feel inspired <3

You make me blush after every sentence you say

• No worries bro! :D

MichaelBP posted: »

Thanks bro. I'd appreciate some impressions on those games. Well, I'll get MGS Vday 1, because I trust Kojima and his team. Yeah, I think

• Aww thanks, you make my day. <3

Do you watch Thomas the train? Cause you make my heart go chugga, chugga.

I have so little imagination left, but you make me feel inspired

• Wasn't it Dan?

@Poogers555 @Green613 who won the custody?

• I know a guy who has a dairy intolerance, and he has a major sweet tooth. But chocolate is really bad for his system :(

That's actually really cool. I love ice cream, I think I wouldn't survive without it in summer, my will is so weak xD

• Wasn't it Dan?

enter image description here

Wasn't it Dan?

• Oooh, being a sweet tooth in that situation isn't cool...

HazzatheMan posted: »

I know a guy who has a dairy intolerance, and he has a major sweet tooth. But chocolate is really bad for his system

• I think I wouldn't survive without it in summer

You and me both.

That's actually really cool. I love ice cream, I think I wouldn't survive without it in summer, my will is so weak xD

• thank you, you do cheer me up a lot!! <3

it's been a while since the last time i've been sick like this, and ugh. it's my fault since i ate canned food that was... suspicious... i don't know, but when i opened the can i just felt like something wasn't right, but i ate it anyway. i thought "pfff, i haven't thrown up since i was like 13, i'm bad ass enough for this" and here we are. i feel like this is something that would happen to rhys lmao it's so embarrassing

Oh, that really sucks... I'm sorry, hope you feel better. At least we're here to cheer both you and @Brawl up!

• Yeah but those convos are fun and remarkably long :P

Why? What do you think me and Marija talk about all the time

• Poogs lol

Wasn't it Dan?

• I'm not interesting, nothing about me is interesting!! XD

JumpyJoey posted: »

Dude... we just had a conversation about cheese. And I found it very meaningful, I like learning things about you guys (even if it's stuff l

• thank you!! i'll be okay <3

Let's hope you get well soon

• Cuz I feel like I'm boring you and you only reply for the sake of being nice :(

Why? I love talking about people's lives and learn about their traits.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.