Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh, thank you, your words warm my heart. :3

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I hope you'll be able to bring it, because otherwise we will all miss you a lot (:

• Yeah, they definitely shouldn't have done that :/

pjevali su oni svašta tamo -.-" that kind of shit those people do makes me feel ashamed of my country

• Weirdly enough I've never dreamed of Rhyiona :/

The day that happens will be something! XP

Have fun And have some sweet Rhyiona dreams when you go to sleep

• I'm not fixing it :P I'd probably make it worse!

I'll either get my Mum (who already knows IT pretty well) to fix it, or just backup the hard-drive and get a new one with my own hard earned cash >:)

have fun...uhh...fixing your laptop.. yeah, that's sounds fun... right?.. dirty rhyiona dreams!

• Aw, I am glad! You deserve those words :)

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, thank you, your words warm my heart.

• Not sure if I dreamed at all last night! :P

Kawaiii posted: »

Have fun!! Clean Rhyiona dreams. (or maybe not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

• that's sounds like a smart plan :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm not fixing it :P I'd probably make it worse! I'll either get my Mum (who already knows IT pretty well) to fix it, or just backup the hard-drive and get a new one with my own hard earned cash

• Maybe... But let's see how the hearing goes first :)

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh that sucks. ): Maybe you'll be able to find a similar one somewhere.

• Oh shit, you're Kimberley!! facepalm

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This made me look twice lmao

• Sorry!! Kimmy-klu is called Kimberley irl!!! XP

Oh man, I'm so sorry!!!! :/

Kawaiii posted: »

??????? Sorry, wrong person ^_^. Hi Hazza!

• Aw, everyone here does. We're all a team. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Aw, I am glad! You deserve those words

• Laughing within the first minute? Now I am even more excited B)

God let it be A18

EP4 (kind of) news! Tweet from Telltale's Creative Comm. Manager: Just started playing Episode 4 of 'Tales from the Borderlands' at my desk... laughing within the first minute. Damn I love this series!

• The best team I have ever been in ^_^

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, everyone here does. We're all a team. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Have some guy try and hit on Fiona whilst she is in a relationship with Rhys?

I'd love to see how she defends her man from this jerk >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Anyone got some more writing prompts? ;-;

• He's French apparently...

So that's where Grumpy is :^)

• Hahaha it's alright Harry! xD ^-^

Oh shit, you're Kimberley!! facepalm

• Last minutes of Ep 3 were pretty intense, I wonder what kind of things they're going to do in the beginning of this Ep to make us laugh...?

I hope it'll be A18... It'd be perfect as Au classification will be exactly two weeks old.

EP4 (kind of) news! Tweet from Telltale's Creative Comm. Manager: Just started playing Episode 4 of 'Tales from the Borderlands' at my desk... laughing within the first minute. Damn I love this series!

• This is the second fanart I've seen of them dancing....

DANCING SCENE CONFIRMED?! XD

Found this: Note: Not mine. But it fits on one of my playlists

• They gonna take Helios by storm! :D

Looking Bada$$

• Rhys's new outift looks like a suit to me :/

Just made of leather and with a tailcoat and vest... Cuz Rhys knows what looks good on him :P

Is Fiona's black outfit in the caravan? I thought you could get it from the quick-change station in Ep.3...

Poogers555 posted: »

Its so weird thinking about how ep 4 will probably answer the most questions because we will probably be caught up in the present timeline.

• To me it looks like he finally got an executive position at Hyperion... I mean, his ECHOeye is gold during the present timeline (gold ECHOeye means Handsome Jack right?)

Why did he get new clothes in the first place? I wonder.

• I was asleep still :P

And what life? I work all week and play video games...

Finally catch up with the thread and I find out that everyone here is either dead or has a life. ;-;

• @MarijaaNo7

I love how you 2 just start speaking to each other in Croatian :)

I think it's cute <3

a šta bi drugo nego ustaške pjesme, nacističke znakove i ostala fašistička sranja -.-"

• I'm awake! And I've caught up with 310 new comments...

So I may have been suspended from Blenheim, but SubWay are my saviors. Instead of having no work today cuz of the suspension, SubWay want me to work a 3 hour shift tonight at 8pm (yeah I know, weird shift)

Anyways, morning everyone!!!! <3

• No it's not! I have everyone's names saved in a Notepad document, I should've checked it before posting :(

Hahaha it's alright Harry! xD ^-^

• Same!! XD

The best team I have ever been in ^_^

• I think it's cute <3

@MarijaaNo7 I love how you 2 just start speaking to each other in Croatian I think it's cute

• Hmmm, I'm inclined to take this Tweet with a pinch of salt...

• No it's alright uwu pats, I'm actually kinda surprised you got the spelling of the name correct.(well...my name... xD)

Usually a lot of people spelled my name as 'Kimberly' xDD

I have some people's names saved in my photoshop too actually .-.

No it's not! I have everyone's names saved in a Notepad document, I should've checked it before posting

• Good morning there! ^-^

I'm awake! And I've caught up with 310 new comments... So I may have been suspended from Blenheim, but SubWay are my saviors. Instead of

• Hah, yeah, I am glad there is at least one person I can talk to in my main language because there are some things that we talk about and nobody here would really understand because they don't live in this region :)

Okay, this is pretty long, sorry :v

@MarijaaNo7 I love how you 2 just start speaking to each other in Croatian I think it's cute

• Good morning :D

It's good that you found somewhere to work while you are suspended :)

I'm awake! And I've caught up with 310 new comments... So I may have been suspended from Blenheim, but SubWay are my saviors. Instead of

• Yes, I wish you luck! :)

Maybe... But let's see how the hearing goes first

• Hazza BRO your awake!!! :D

I was asleep still :P And what life? I work all week and play video games...

• You spelled it as Kimberley so I assumed that is how the name is spelled :)

No it's alright uwu pats, I'm actually kinda surprised you got the spelling of the name correct.(well...my name... xD) Usually a lot

• Except we have Google Translate >:) (Though it's not always great... I used Google Translate to talk to one of my bro's in Russian once cuz he is Russian, and he told me he had to translate it back into English cuz it didn't make sense to him!!)

Hah, yeah, I am glad there is at least one person I can talk to in my main language because there are some things that we talk about and nob

• Oh I'm already working at SubWay! Remember I posted on here that I got a second job? :)

Good morning It's good that you found somewhere to work while you are suspended

• YES! I'm awake bro!! XD

It's been too long man, we used to have loads of convos...

Not to mention:

BRO-FIST!!!!! <3

Hazza BRO your awake!!!

• Haha, yeah, Google translate will always be just google translate. People are better in translating than it, obviously. I only use it when I don't know some words, because it translates long senteces poorly :P

Except we have Google Translate (Though it's not always great... I used Google Translate to talk to one of my bro's in Russian once cuz he is Russian, and he told me he had to translate it back into English cuz it didn't make sense to him!!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.