Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh no, you're leaving ;____;

enter image description here

(On a more serious note, I hope you'll have a good time!)

I'm gonna go on a trip tomorrow. There won't be any internet there so I can't check in on you guys ;-; I'm gonna come back on the same day but it's gonna be pretty late, so I might still come online.

• Oh, okay. Have fun there :D

See you soon (:

I'm gonna go on a trip tomorrow. There won't be any internet there so I can't check in on you guys ;-; I'm gonna come back on the same day but it's gonna be pretty late, so I might still come online.

• you can't

I'll stuff you in there.

• See you soon (:

I'm not going right now :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh, okay. Have fun there See you soon (:

• k

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you can't

• shit, I misread it. sorry

See you soon (: I'm not going right now :P

• edited August 2015

Hey guys, you know how the last 2 achievements in episode 4 are

"No mater where you go" and "...there you are."

That sounds kinda bad, no matter where you go is when Fiona runs back to Pandora and there you are is Rhys finding her.

.-.

• That sounds kinda bad

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, you know how the last 2 achievements in episode 4 are "No mater where you go" and "...there you are." That sounds kinda bad, no matter where you go is when Fiona runs back to Pandora and there you are is Rhys finding her. .-.

• I will miss you the most Jane </3

buntingsir posted: »

Oh no, you're leaving ;____; (On a more serious note, I hope you'll have a good time!)

• The episode 3 achievements didn't really match up with the actual episode, right? Maybe it means nothing?

Hey guys, you know how the last 2 achievements in episode 4 are "No mater where you go" and "...there you are." That sounds kinda bad, no matter where you go is when Fiona runs back to Pandora and there you are is Rhys finding her. .-.

• Yeah I know, but they were also just a bunch of song names, and like I said, ep 4 should be the last episode before the fallout and stuff

The episode 3 achievements didn't really match up with the actual episode, right? Maybe it means nothing?

• This'll probably be the last episode in the past regardless. Which scares me.

Yeah I know, but they were also just a bunch of song names, and like I said, ep 4 should be the last episode before the fallout and stuff

• Honestly I want to finish "No matter where you go" with "I'll follow you" (ugh, so cheesy). And "...there you are" I thought it's for them finding another Gortys' upgrade or finding out where the Vault is.

It doesn't really matter anyway. I'm super scared, no doubt something bad will happen.

• Eh, it could also be "No matter where you go, I will find you"

Honestly I want to finish "No matter where you go" with "I'll follow you" (ugh, so cheesy). And "...there you are" I thought it's for them f

• enter image description here

I will miss you the most Jane </3

• Well, even if it's about something bad I kinda like it... It's like showing that they genuinely care for each other.

Eh, it could also be "No matter where you go, I will find you"

• edited August 2015

You are always in my thoughts Jane <3

• No problem :D

shit, I misread it. sorry

• This is something...

I feel anxious because of the upcoming episode. As always.

• Agreed :P

Haha, yeah, Google translate will always be just google translate. People are better in translating than it, obviously. I only use it when I don't know some words, because it translates long senteces poorly :P

• Hey, no worries! :D

Oh, my bad, sorry :v

• I haven't let Jack take control of me so I didn't know that :/

I'm not saying he IS Handsome Jack in the present time, but he may have found a way to get some of Jack's personality traits active such as the confidence and the mind for business etc...

Not really, last time HJ took control his eye remained blue. And Rhys definitely isn't HJ in present time... he can't stay in character that long. :P

• Good man :)

I'll add that to the list. :P

• edited August 2015

Yes! I chose that dialogue option as well!

This is something... I feel anxious because of the upcoming episode. As always.

• has more plotholes than got ep5

Say wut now?

but i thought vampires hang out during the night? man, your answer has more plotholes than got ep5 :P

• Whoa where is this from?! :O

• You know how one of the trophies for Ep.4 is something like "It's not the years, it's the mileage"?

Well I was watching Indiana Jones: Raiders Of The Lost Ark a few days ago, and Indy quotes that exact phrase to Marion during one of the scenes in the film... I feel a romance scene coming on ;)

• Yeah, If you say that Fiona looks so surprised (or flattered). Not so good with other options. (:

Yes! I chose that dialogue option as well!

• What exactly do you mean? :D The line or the picture itself?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Whoa where is this from?! :O

• So I cycled to where Blenheim is for my lunch (a chip shop...)

And as I was cycling there this cute little Daxon puppy runs out onto the path and starts wagging it's tail and yipping at me, so I assume it belongs to whoever owns the big house next to the path, but the place looked semi-abandoned. The puppy ran back into the garden and I left it be, but as I was cycling off it ran out into the path again...

I didn't see it anywhere on my return from getting the food, so I HOPE it's owner came and got it. Otherwise I may have ended up letting a puppy die :'(

I feel a little bad for not knocking on the door in the first place.

• Oh yeah! XP

Sorry, I really should replay TFTB at some point :D

No, in episode 1 you can see it in the Caravan after Rhys wakes up

• This was so cute. <3

• The picture itself...

Rhys said that line as well in my playthrough, but I assumed this picture was a promotion for Ep.4 or something :P

What exactly do you mean? The line or the picture itself?

• She just becomes so modest.

Yeah, If you say that Fiona looks so surprised (or flattered). Not so good with other options. (:

• Nah, I made it today! :D

I was bored and didn't had the mood to draw, but I still wanted to do something.

The picture itself... Rhys said that line as well in my playthrough, but I assumed this picture was a promotion for Ep.4 or something :P

• You're making my heart bumping :O

You know how one of the trophies for Ep.4 is something like "It's not the years, it's the mileage"? Well I was watching Indiana Jones: Ra

• raiders of the lost ark is one of the best movies EVAH ^_^

You know how one of the trophies for Ep.4 is something like "It's not the years, it's the mileage"? Well I was watching Indiana Jones: Ra

• She even thanked him for his words, I didn't expect that from her, to be honest, considering how they were bickering in the previous episodes. It was a nice little moment.

She just becomes so modest.

• edited August 2015

Oh yes.

raiders of the lost ark is one of the best movies EVAH ^_^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.