Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

Tons of R rated scenes, please don't watch with your family. +18 (Sorry if your ship is not in the picture, I made it long time ago)

• I don't live in a house so that's the biggest problem, I think I am fine this way :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

No pets?! :O Why not? I think everyone should have a pet of some sort I'll post a pic of her and my other little dog later today

• I'll be back in full force before you guys know it! :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

bye! Have fun and come back soon!

• Wow, this song is intense, I like it!

Vernaya posted: »

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?.. Like that song especially Charlotte Gainsbourg cover from "Nymphomaniac" movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddEkj-7qA8

• Well my laptop won't load anything, at all! (pretty sure it has a virus as opposed to slow connection)

And for some reason Skype no longer wants to log into my account on the desktop... The one time it did it made my computer freeze for a bit and then claim that skype.exe was harmful to my computer and should be removed :/

What do you mean it's broken :P

• Thank you :)

Hugs!

kristi78968 posted: »

We're always here for you, Hazza.

• I miss my bby, Weronika :'(

@xfuriouss Come back to me soon!!! <3

Tons of R rated scenes, please don't watch with your family. +18 (Sorry if your ship is not in the picture, I made it long time ago)

• Rhys knows, Fiona knows... So they should make it happen! XD

Man, it's worse than Bigby and Snow taking centuries to admit the fire was always there :P

buntingsir posted: »

These boots are made for walking... ...and that's just what they'll do... One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over... YOU! 'Nancy Sinatra' mood continues. I don't know why, I feel weird today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Apartment? I thought pets were allowed in apartments :/

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I don't live in a house so that's the biggest problem, I think I am fine this way

• I'm pretty sure you need to get your laptop checked, living with a virus is pretty bad.

Well my laptop won't load anything, at all! (pretty sure it has a virus as opposed to slow connection) And for some reason Skype no longe

• Yeah, apartment. I think they are allowed here but there just isn't enough place for any pets :/

Apartment? I thought pets were allowed in apartments

• Don't worry, we'll get there someday

enter image description here

• You always send bear hugs so that's why I drew you as a bear ;P

How goes the amazing drawing of Nick? :D

Not so well ;A;

Strange, I like Wolves more :P (Blame TWAU/Fables) How are you Hanna? How goes the amazing drawing of Nick?

• Pshh cruises are rip-offs anyway.

Don't worry, we'll get there someday

• I like these kind of relationships in fiction... When they feel something, but won't admit it or just don't know what it is yet. I mean, I like to see the process of building up the relationships more than what happens after the characters become an official couple. But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy romantic scenes too. (:

Rhys knows, Fiona knows... So they should make it happen! XD Man, it's worse than Bigby and Snow taking centuries to admit the fire was always there :P

• Exactly, who needs cruises when they have love?

Pshh cruises are rip-offs anyway.

• edited August 2015

Why are you so good at explaining my feelings bunting, huh? :D This is exactly what I was gonna say..

I like these kind of relationships in fiction... When they feel something, but won't admit it or just don't know what it is yet. I mean, I l

• I like to see the process of building up the relationships more than what happens after the characters become an official couple

sorry to interrupt here but I really agree with this. I think it's kinda more exciting when they still haven't become a couple because tension is higher. ^_^

I like these kind of relationships in fiction... When they feel something, but won't admit it or just don't know what it is yet. I mean, I l

• And each other <3

Exactly, who needs cruises when they have love?

• I gotta say, that face of Nick's made me laugh so much.

I'm sure you'll get an inspiration someday and do something wonderful as you always do!

You always send bear hugs so that's why I drew you as a bear ;P How goes the amazing drawing of Nick? Not so well ;A;

• edited August 2015

Okay, random question time.

What was your biggest childhood fear? (Besides the dark)

• I'm not using it :P

I'll get it fixed eventually...

I'm pretty sure you need to get your laptop checked, living with a virus is pretty bad.

• edited August 2015

zombies

I used to walk in the house in the dark praying "please no zombies please no zombies"

yeah

stupid confession ;-;

Okay, random question time. What was your biggest childhood fear? (Besides the dark)

• Shame, pets can be awesome company :D

Yeah, apartment. I think they are allowed here but there just isn't enough place for any pets

• Because we're friends! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Why are you so good at explaining my feelings bunting, huh? This is exactly what I was gonna say..

• Oh yeah :P Well it's cuz I'm a broad guy and I'm strong, so yeah, I bear hug :D

Lol, Nick stop being such a bully! >:(

I await the end result of this drawing Hanna, you're doing great!! XD

You always send bear hugs so that's why I drew you as a bear ;P How goes the amazing drawing of Nick? Not so well ;A;

• edited August 2015

This is gonna sound so weird : I dunno why but I was scared of freaking sunflowers and ostriches. Also tornados. lmao whyy :(

EDIT : No, I'm not scared of this stuff anymore.

Okay, random question time. What was your biggest childhood fear? (Besides the dark)

• Maybe I should link my fanfics with him in :I

He's an interesting one... :P

I gotta say, that face of Nick's made me laugh so much. I'm sure you'll get an inspiration someday and do something wonderful as you always do!

• edited August 2015

also because you are a psychic ;P

Because we're friends! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• I would just think that it's impossible. Now though I know an apocalypse can happen.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

zombies I used to walk in the house in the dark praying "please no zombies please no zombies" yeah stupid confession ;-;

• edited August 2015

Yeah but Bigby and Snow didn't really build up to it :P

It was more a case of "Admit you love me, now let's get married and live the happy life" and BOOM! a relationship to last over 1000 years!! <3

Sigh I love them both so much as a couple :')

• Yes, yes! I love to witness how characters struggle and try to understand their emotions. Or just interact with each other and the way they interact is absolutely unique... It's so sweet to see how they warm up to each other and overcome troubles in the process.

I like to see the process of building up the relationships more than what happens after the characters become an official couple sor

• edited August 2015

Dolls. They are freaking creepy I'm not buying dolls to my daughter nonono.

• Muting the voices of self-doubt gremlins can be quite a feat. ;(

But thanks for cheering me up :)

I gotta say, that face of Nick's made me laugh so much. I'm sure you'll get an inspiration someday and do something wonderful as you always do!

• Exactly. I hate it when they almost immediately fall in love, sounds kinda unbelievable :/

Yes, yes! I love to witness how characters struggle and try to understand their emotions. Or just interact with each other and the way they

• Sunflowers.

Uh ok

I don't know how you're not scared of tornados anymore :P

And ostriches can be pretty dangerous.

This is gonna sound so weird : I dunno why but I was scared of freaking sunflowers and ostriches. Also tornados. lmao whyy EDIT : No, I'm not scared of this stuff anymore.

• Something lurking in the dark...

Could be a horror villain like Jason Voorhees or an intruder that wants to kill me. Even to this day, I am still weary of the dark in my house...

Spiders creep me out, heights used to as well...

My BIGGEST childhood fear, honestly:

Growing Up

I used to cry at the thought of growing up, I could never explain why

• Ok I gotta go to work so I'll be back in 3-4 hours! XD

Bye everyone!

• enter image description here

also because you are a psychic ;P

• Who isn't scared of those evil things?

Dolls. They are freaking creepy I'm not buying dolls to my daughter nonono.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.