Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aww thanks wolf :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Don't worry about it, just keep trying and I'm sure it'll come out the way you want.

• Hello?

rhonu posted: »

rhy

• Thank you Brawl <3

Brawl posted: »

that's nice ;3

• Yeah..

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

Drama, tension and suspense everywhere like in some kind of long TV show.

• this drama is making me hungry brb

• 100% My fault :,|

I'm sorry but you started it!

• No! Joey! Don't go please, just ignore those comments and let the awesome comments make you smile.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ugh, what didn't happen? John wants to divorce Twdgirl, Green and Poogs are still at war over who's more popular, something I wish they'd never started in the first place, arguments are shooting up... I'm gonna go away for a bit.

• I'll be leaving, can't stand to watch all this happen. I might be back today, but I might not so good night in advance.

• edited August 2015

Yeah :(

The only ship which still is still canon here is Quiff x Nohuhhuh

Edit: Corrected my mistake :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

woah, things escalated quickly here

• Sorry i am trying to write from mobile, pleas dont be mad at each other, i am still sick,feeling very bad, love each other

rhy

• It's okay, we can go past this. ;3 Deal?

100% My fault :,|

• I tried but they got birds hunters :'(

so can you fly over to telltale and see if there's gonna be any Rhyiona in ep.4?

• There others that are canon too.

buntingsir x CrazedRabbit , Kristi x Dave..

Yeah The only ship which still is still canon here is Quiff x Nohuhhuh Edit: Corrected my mistake :P

• smh, telltale >:(

Kawaiii posted: »

I tried but they got birds hunters

• enter image description here

Aw, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that! I love talking to you too, you always make me smile from ear to ear, like right now.

• Not sure if I'll be able to post this later and I want to make sure the majority, if not all the thread sees this! I can't bring myself to leave without a speech. Would of done a fanfic, but that would of taken longer to do and I don't have a lot of time on my hands.

~

Ahem...

My fellow Rhyiona shippers, it brings me no joy to say that I, Mrs.President of the Rhyiona thread (currently @Green613's approval), will be
    departing for a brief vacation. While I'm absent, I only have two wishes that I want all of you to grant. My first one being to make
    sure anyone who is having a bad day, despite who they may be, into a good one. From what I've seen, I'm sure we can do that! My second wish being that we keep our love for Rhyiona strong. Recently, there where times when the thread was getting sad thoughts and there may be more in the future depending on the upcoming episode. Don't. As I've said numerous times, we have to be strong!

We are the most popular and BEST thread here on the Telltale forums! Let's not give up hope and fall into despair because Telltale wants to be jerks! We all will keep on shipping Rhyiona and continue to create all the wonderful content we have been for this beautiful ship despite the difficulties we may face. We'll continue on with a smile and look forward to a bright future full of Rhyiona!

Let's all say it now: RHYIONA IS LOVE, RHYIONA IS LIFE!

Oh, by the way, I leave my duties to @nohuhhuh as she's my vice. I'm sure she'll be able to fill my role, I believe in her! :)

~

Makes me wish I could of drawn myself giving a speech, but I kept constantly erasing and it was all messy! (My need for a tablet
    is growing)

• Don't try to eat john plz wolf.

this drama is making me hungry brb

• Oh yeah! Well thank god we still have those :D

R.i.p Green x Poogers and John x twdgirl

There others that are canon too. buntingsir x CrazedRabbit , Kristi x Dave..

Thank you Brawl

• That will never get old xD

• well, break-ups happen, it's better than beating around the bush tbh

Oh yeah! Well thank god we still have those R.i.p Green x Poogers and John x twdgirl

• wolf wouldn't..do that :(

Kawaiii posted: »

Don't try to eat john plz wolf.

• Don't worry, please feel better soon! Everything's going to be fine. (:

Sorry i am trying to write from mobile, pleas dont be mad at each other, i am still sick,feeling very bad, love each other

kristi78968 posted: »

Not sure if I'll be able to post this later and I want to make sure the majority, if not all the thread sees this! I can't bring myself to l

• Yeah you're right. Let's prey that they all become friends.

well, break-ups happen, it's better than beating around the bush tbh

• I love how you spelt @nohuhhuh, like Nuhuhu :D

And don't forget our glorious BROlf!

Yeah The only ship which still is still canon here is Quiff x Nohuhhuh Edit: Corrected my mistake :P

• yeah, I hope they won't like get mad at each other, they can still be friends

Yeah you're right. Let's prey that they all become friends.

• It's supossed to represent us :3

that gif is so cute

• We are an adorable thread. :D

It's supossed to represent us

• Aw well I hope you have a great vacation

You really give this thread hope with your speeches <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Not sure if I'll be able to post this later and I want to make sure the majority, if not all the thread sees this! I can't bring myself to l

• Whoops I'll edit my mistake xD

Of course how could I forget BROLF!

I love how you spelt @nohuhhuh, like Nuhuhu And don't forget our glorious BROlf!

• No no no, don't edit that, that's actually how it's supposed to be pronounced :D

Whoops I'll edit my mistake xD Of course how could I forget BROLF!

• It all started from here....

• Sorry wolf, i am ill and i have to stay in bed so i was tring to post from mobile but everythng works like poop x) how are you?what is this drama going on? :(

???

• Whoops, should I re-edit it? xD

No no no, don't edit that, that's actually how it's supposed to be pronounced

• Haha, I don't know. Do whatever you think will be the best, I guess. :D

Whoops, should I re-edit it? xD

• edited August 2015

I... guess I'm gonna go to sleep... um good Rhyiona dreams...

I'll miss you a lot Jane <3

Know that you will be in my thoughts and I will be eagerly awaiting sunday.

• Random divorces because of Rhysa. Yeah. ;-;

Sorry wolf, i am ill and i have to stay in bed so i was tring to post from mobile but everythng works like poop x) how are you?what is this drama going on?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.