Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i cri erytim.

buntingsir posted: »

This is something... I feel anxious because of the upcoming episode. As always.

• No deal

Jk, Deal XD

It's okay, we can go past this. ;3 Deal?

• nah, he doesn't look tasty

Kawaiii posted: »

Don't try to eat john plz wolf.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I... guess I'm gonna go to sleep... um good Rhyiona dreams... I'll miss you a lot Jane Know that you will be in my thoughts and I will be eagerly awaiting sunday.

• Good night, sweet Rhyiona dreams!

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'll be leaving, can't stand to watch all this happen. I might be back today, but I might not so good night in advance.

• Why can't I hold all the feels, amirite?

pls don't cry Poogs ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

i cri erytim.

• You're doing it wrong, you need to force it down.

• Okay, I thought everything was just a joke. Why is this being taken seriously? :(

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I... guess I'm gonna go to sleep... um good Rhyiona dreams... I'll miss you a lot Jane Know that you will be in my thoughts and I will be eagerly awaiting sunday.

• Let's stop with this guys. If we continue to focus on the issue, it'll just continue to evolve into something bigger. This all started from what seemed like a joke to actual drama. People WILL see this and just be turned off by the thread, thinking this crap happens often. Let's just move on, and if you wish to continue talking about this, PLEASE settle through PMs only.

• Sweet dreams to you too, honey bun <3

I'll miss you too! ;__; Have fun on your trip tomorrow!

• Exactly... John was making a joke and somehow this happened?

I thought everyone was just playing along but it looks like it's real now. :(

kristi78968 posted: »

Let's stop with this guys. If we continue to focus on the issue, it'll just continue to evolve into something bigger. This all started from

• You guys should lay down that mushy romance ship crap and start having a bromance like me and Wolfy

Bro feelings , bro affection , no drama , bro love, bro sex (although I need to have a sex change so we can have babies) , brofists , bro texts , bro date , bro-bro-bro-bro-bro-bro-bro-bro-bro-bro-bro and more bro.

best relationship ever

• Oprah with some quality taste.

• You and me both, I don't really get what's going on...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Okay, I thought everything was just a joke. Why is this being taken seriously?

• Thank you, Kristi, we needed this!

Not sure if I'll be able to post this later and I want to make sure the majority, if not all the thread sees this! I can't bring myself to l

• Thanks @kristi78968 !! It's an honor to be your vice president! :3

RHYIONAS!

Okay, so as your vice president, I command you to stop your divorces now. Not cool.

enter image description here

• I'm a bit late but I hope you have a great time on your trip, I'll miss you!enter image description here

Hey there guys, today's going to be my last visit to the forums for a bit. I'm leaving early for my trip tomorrow. I really thought I would

• I'm worried. :/

You and me both, I don't really get what's going on...

• You look good in a suit! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks @kristi78968 !! It's an honor to be your vice president! RHYIONAS! Okay, so as your vice president, I command you to stop your divorces now. Not cool.

• Ellen also ships them.

Oprah with some quality taste.

• but they can't have a rad name like BROlr ever

Brawl posted: »

You guys should lay down that mushy romance ship crap and start having a bromance like me and Wolfy Bro feelings , bro affection , no dra

• This is awesome. :D

Thanks @kristi78968 !! It's an honor to be your vice president! RHYIONAS! Okay, so as your vice president, I command you to stop your divorces now. Not cool.

• Arent the ships kinda like a joke? Its not like anyone is dating here, I thought it was just for fun

Okay, I thought everything was just a joke. Why is this being taken seriously?

• oh thanks for noticing ;D

You look good in a suit!

• what if they gag

You're doing it wrong, you need to force it down.

• Aw, I'll miss you too!

I'm a bit late but I hope you have a great time on your trip, I'll miss you!

• Yeah, it's just for fun. :/

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Arent the ships kinda like a joke? Its not like anyone is dating here, I thought it was just for fun

• You look classy. ;D

Your drawing lightened my mood, thank you so much!

• true true , they'll never have such an awesome ship name but they could have everything else , unless it's a sismance

oh whatever I'm just trying to put our relationship as a role model

but they can't have a rad name like BROlr ever

• edited August 2015

All I want in ep 4 is for Rhys to be all sad because Vaughn is missing and can say " no one cares about him (As in Rhys because Green is a STUPID BUTT)" and then we can have Fiona say she cares.

Please telltale?

Edit: God, I should have wrote this better.

• EVEN BETTER!

Ellen also ships them.

• Fiona X Vaughn? Sounds horrid

All I want in ep 4 is for Rhys to be all sad because Vaughn is missing and can say " no one cares about him (As in Rhys because Green is a S

• Well, shit just got real here.. I really hope everybody can still be friends :(

Yeah, it's just for fun.

• Well, of course I noticed!

oh thanks for noticing ;D

• and then he gets shirless?

All I want in ep 4 is for Rhys to be all sad because Vaughn is missing and can say " no one cares about him (As in Rhys because Green is a S

• You look great in that outfit, giiiirl :D

• we're already the radest ship and they know it

Brawl posted: »

true true , they'll never have such an awesome ship name but they could have everything else , unless it's a sismance oh whatever I'm just trying to put our relationship as a role model

Sign in to comment in this discussion.