Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• thanks! :3

HazzatheMan posted: »

SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!

• Thats great Like I said again Hope you have a great time!(◕‿◕)

kristi78968 posted: »

1:30 in the afternoon to my friend's house to stay over, and I'll be hanging with out her so I won't be able to check the forums then. On Sunday in the morning is when I'm actually heading out with her and her family for the trip.

• I think it's mostly scary because of the weird and loud audio. But other than that, I actually like the animation style. :3

Yeah, ugh drowning would be a terrible way to die. I don't even want to imagine it. :( I like swimming but iI'll get nervours if the water is really deep,

I'm okay with flying but I'm still relieved when it's over :P

I was gonna say it was a little disheartening, I thought the bear was gonna drown I think everyone has that fear. I can hold my breath f

• Sorry to hear that Hazza! :(

enter image description here

Well work was a pile of shit.... I got home at midnight! >:( Sigh and to 443 new comments. Give me an hour to catch up :P

• I see something went down while I was gone, if anyone comes in here insulting others (I.E. calling them assholes) flag their comment, a mod will take care of it. I don't really know why they think they can come in our thread, bother us with something that if we went in their thread and did they would get pissed, and then call us assholes for it. I'm seriously tired of them doing this.

• AAA okay xD Welp, I'm glad to still have you here. Here comes the one last hug before you leave!

hugs

XD Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow but I decided to post my goodbye speech today since I don't think I would have been able to tomorrow!

• ALL THE HUGS!

nohuhhuh posted: »

AAA okay xD Welp, I'm glad to still have you here. Here comes the one last hug before you leave! hugs

• Fair do's :)

No one should die by suffocation at all! Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... I LOVE swimming :P

I like flying as well, just not my ears popping at high altitude XP

I think it's mostly scary because of the weird and loud audio. But other than that, I actually like the animation style. Yeah, ugh drown

• Thnx... But I'm on a whole new level of 'mood' thanks to earlier events on this thread....

Sorry to hear that Hazza!

• I swear they call us the bad ones, but we don't go to their thread to start anything :/

Green613 posted: »

I see something went down while I was gone, if anyone comes in here insulting others (I.E. calling them assholes) flag their comment, a mod

• I agree, I just caught up with everything now. I think from now on we should just keep to our own sides of the threads :/

Um guys..I'm not sure if you were just joking or not but I think you were kinda unnessessarily rude to @ReggiesLeftArm

• I'm fine with them joking around here and there, everyone does that. But pretty much every time they come here it's always the same thing, they end up insulting others, and I have to say it's getting pretty tiring to have to deal with this every week.

I swear they call us the bad ones, but we don't go to their thread to start anything

• Okay BRO I need you too listen to what about to say just calm down take ten deep breaths in and relax and have your daily does of BRO FISTING :D

BRO FIST<3

Ok, I'm gonna say it: I didn't come here to be exposed to bullshit and fighting! If this keeps up I'm fucking gone! >:( First there

• From what I know from the other Rhysha thread, is that some Rhysha fans are upset that we're upset because we didn't like episode 3 having lots Rhysha moments and no Rhyiona moments at all.

I swear they call us the bad ones, but we don't go to their thread to start anything

• They seem to think that cuz their ship has more likeliness to happen than ours, they can get away with showing appreciation on a thread full of 'fan wishes'

I'm fine with them joking around here and there, everyone does that. But pretty much every time they come here it's always the same thing, t

• Maybe Fiona has a few, you just can't see them xD

I'm still impressed that Rhys of all people has tattoo's! XP

• I find it kinda entertaining since alot of stuff like this sort of went down in the thread's early days to so its kind nostalgic.

Jaesong1 posted: »

From what I know from the other Rhysha thread, is that some Rhysha fans are upset that we're upset because we didn't like episode 3 having lots Rhysha moments and no Rhyiona moments at all.

• I'm liking the idea of a nude Fiona >:D

Maybe Fiona has a few, you just can't see them xD

• BRO-FIST dude! <3

Okay BRO I need you too listen to what about to say just calm down take ten deep breaths in and relax and have your daily does of BRO FISTING BRO FIST<3

• I read the comments on the thread (found it at last)

I'm shocked. It got out of hand too quickly...

Jaesong1 posted: »

From what I know from the other Rhysha thread, is that some Rhysha fans are upset that we're upset because we didn't like episode 3 having lots Rhysha moments and no Rhyiona moments at all.

• I'm sure Rhys does too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe that is the "sexual stuff" which is happening next episode, Fiona showing off her tattoos to Rhys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm liking the idea of a nude Fiona >:D

• Alright, I saw the 'other Rhysha thread', I read the comments....

Not even gonna say anything, I wasn't there and I'm not gonna have anyone revisit the past. But I will say this:

Today went too far. We almost lost some people. I appreciate the love for Rhysha AND Rhyiona, but this isn't something that we need to be at each other's throats over.

• I feel like a total fucking loser after yesterday's events, and frankly, I deserve it. I apologise to everyone, Sandra most of all. I have no idea why I posted those stupid comments and replies, but that's just me: posting horrible, pathetic, discouraging stuff, it's my nature, and I sadly can't do anything to change it. Again, I apologise to you, Alessandra, for being such an asshole, and to all of you for drowning the thread in unneccessary drama.

I believe it's in everyone's best interest that I leave this thread, permanently. Also know that I still actively ship Rhyiona and it will still be my OTP. My loyalty to Rhyiona will most likely be tested, but it will never weaken. Happy gaming, and may there be as much Rhyiona as possible in last two episodes. I bid you farewell and happy shipping to y'all! ✌

Post Scriptum: Chewie will become the Thread's new Lewd Lord, third in the line, after Festivetech the Glorious and John the Inconsiderate. May your reign be long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and prosperous!

• Sweeeeeeeet!! XD

I'm sure Rhys does too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Maybe that is the "sexual stuff" which is happening next episode, Fiona showing off her tattoos to Rhys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Why do you feel that you need to leave? :O

I feel like a total fucking loser after yesterday's events, and frankly, I deserve it. I apologise to everyone, Sandra most of all. I have n

• I don't get it, why people are so serious about this? Seriously, you are getting upset over nothing!

Look, I'm not saying that Reggie is completely innocent but I honestly think his "Rysha train" post wasn't meant to hurt any of us.

And now people are overreacting and saying that they want to leave this thread??

Come on, this place is still very calm and nice compared to many other sites. These little fights shouldn't be such a big deal.

rant over.

• I agree. Shit happens!

@John_Smith13 Dude don't leave, we've gotten over what happened. You apologized and that's ALL that needs to be done, you don't have to leave the thread!! :'(

I don't get it, why people are so serious about this? Seriously, you are getting upset over nothing! Look, I'm not saying that Reggie i

• I'm only disappointed in the fact that he went out of his way to call the people he was talking to assholes, there was no need for that at all. It isn't the first time he's insulted the people of this thread either.

I don't get it, why people are so serious about this? Seriously, you are getting upset over nothing! Look, I'm not saying that Reggie i

• I like Reggie :)

• I think we should drop this...

If we keep going on about it then it will lead to more trouble.

I'm only disappointed in the fact that he went out of his way to call the people he was talking to assholes, there was no need for that at all. It isn't the first time he's insulted the people of this thread either.

• But we need a lewd lord!

I feel like a total fucking loser after yesterday's events, and frankly, I deserve it. I apologise to everyone, Sandra most of all. I have n

• @twdgirl43 @John_Smith13

Both of you are not going anywhere, trust me, in a day or 2 we'll all be laughing that this all happened, so just stick around or go take a break for the rest of the day to cool off, it isn't a big deal, trust me.

Now can someone please post some fucking Rhyiona?

• On it Boss!!

@twdgirl43 @John_Smith13 Both of you are not going anywhere, trust me, in a day or 2 we'll all be laughing that this all happened, so jus

• Well actually I would like them to visit our thread time to time and vice versa. Everything would be fine if both Rhysha and Rhyiona just stopped being so damn sensitive about shipping. :(

I agree, I just caught up with everything now. I think from now on we should just keep to our own sides of the threads

• VICE GOING HARD WITH THE TRUTH!

• enter image description here

On it Boss!!

• enter image description here

My friend made this. She's never played the game and just picked random quotes I told her.

Is it kinda small? Can't tell, I'm on mobile.

@twdgirl43 @John_Smith13 Both of you are not going anywhere, trust me, in a day or 2 we'll all be laughing that this all happened, so jus

• edited August 2015

Yeah, it's best if we don't get into anymore drama like today. At first it was just some banter but then it got completely out of hand.

I get the feeling that this could lead to a few people getting banned and/or this thread getting closed down (though I could be wrong).

We should just leave all of this behind before it get's worse than it has become.

• It's perfect ;]

JumpyJoey posted: »

My friend made this. She's never played the game and just picked random quotes I told her. Is it kinda small? Can't tell, I'm on mobile.

• It's a perfect size ;)

(C'mon John! I even set up the lewdness for you!! T_T)

JumpyJoey posted: »

My friend made this. She's never played the game and just picked random quotes I told her. Is it kinda small? Can't tell, I'm on mobile.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.