Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I get what you mean. The Rhysha shippers who aren't bad I wouldn't mind talking to them. It's just the ones which are mean.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well actually I would like them to visit our thread time to time and vice versa. Everything would be fine if both Rhysha and Rhyiona just stopped being so damn sensitive about shipping.

• Yeah and that's why I said he's not completely innocent. His posts can sometimes be really provocative. But it still doesn't mean that we should do the same :P

okey sorry about the lecture, I'm sure you already knew this.

Green613 posted: »

I'm only disappointed in the fact that he went out of his way to call the people he was talking to assholes, there was no need for that at all. It isn't the first time he's insulted the people of this thread either.

• I'll tell her :) And now I must go to bed for like the third time today, it's 3 am for God's sake!

It's perfect ;]

• Of course, I'm that good >:)

kristi78968 posted: »

VICE GOING HARD WITH THE TRUTH!

• YOU GET A BRO FIST AND YOU GET A BRO FIST EVERYBODY GETS A BRO FIST <3

It's been awhile hazza :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

BRO-FIST dude!

• Okay guys, lets try to stop all this drama and post what we all want here: Rhyiona!

enter image description here enter image description here

• Yeah, you are absolutely right. :3 Let's just leave this behind and enjoy some Rhyiona!

Yeah, it's best if we don't get into anymore drama like today. At first it was just some banter but then it got completely out of hand. I

• It has been too long my good friend :')

BRO-FIST <3

YOU GET A BRO FIST AND YOU GET A BRO FIST EVERYBODY GETS A BRO FIST It's been awhile hazza

• Mooooooaaarrr.

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay guys, lets try to stop all this drama and post what we all want here: Rhyiona!

• good one, bruh!

i don't think i'll be going anywhere, i'll stay, but i'm also gonna cut down my activity significantly so i can get some rest after today... it's already like 3:08 in the morning here, so i gotta go catch some Zs

It's a perfect size (C'mon John! I even set up the lewdness for you!! T_T)

• okey sorry about the lecture, I'm sure you already knew this.

It's fine, I'm glad that you made your post though, it's great to see people try and take charge in the Rhyiona thread, it makes things better when I die like I did yesterday to know that this place won't be completely in shambles when I leave :P

Yeah and that's why I said he's not completely innocent. His posts can sometimes be really provocative. But it still doesn't mean that we should do the same :P okey sorry about the lecture, I'm sure you already knew this.

• Now to ease the tension Heres a baby bunny munching on a Dorito!!enter image description here

• Lol, welcome back buddy :')

Have a good night John... We'll be waiting for our crown king's return.

good one, bruh! i don't think i'll be going anywhere, i'll stay, but i'm also gonna cut down my activity significantly so i can get some rest after today... it's already like 3:08 in the morning here, so i gotta go catch some Zs

• My life is complete.

Now to ease the tension Heres a baby bunny munching on a Dorito!!

• 3am? Amateur XP

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'll tell her And now I must go to bed for like the third time today, it's 3 am for God's sake!

• You leave this place in capable hands, Ashur :)

okey sorry about the lecture, I'm sure you already knew this. It's fine, I'm glad that you made your post though, it's great to see

• Well looks like the Lewd Lord John is staying! XD

• I ain't goin anywhere for now :P Though I'm glad there are lots of people here that can step up the plate for when I need them to.

You leave this place in capable hands, Ashur

• wtf I left for fifteen minutes and 106 new comments

• dont read them fam

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wtf I left for fifteen minutes and 106 new comments

• Yes, I will lecture everyone while you are gone. Using bad grammar and humorous axolotl drawings :P

okey sorry about the lecture, I'm sure you already knew this. It's fine, I'm glad that you made your post though, it's great to see

• Yeah seriously, listen to Ashur. We had some dark moments. 2 of us nearly left the thread...

They haven't though!!

wtf I left for fifteen minutes and 106 new comments

• u act like i dont use bad grammar half the time LMAO

Yes, I will lecture everyone while you are gone. Using bad grammar and humorous axolotl drawings :P

• edited August 2015

You know what this calls for? PARTY!!enter image description here

Well looks like the Lewd Lord John is staying! XD

• Exactly, it's why I said that thread ws unnecessary and needed to be closed.

Alright, I saw the 'other Rhysha thread', I read the comments.... Not even gonna say anything, I wasn't there and I'm not gonna have anyo

• YEEAH but at least you do that on purpose, I'm just a Finn who's struggling so hard to write good English :P

(yeah yeah I will always and forever whine about this xD)

u act like i dont use bad grammar half the time LMAO

• Too late, too late.

I hope nobody's actually leaving over what started out as a joke.

dont read them fam

• Oh, that's good to hear. I was about to flip a table. :/

Yeah seriously, listen to Ashur. We had some dark moments. 2 of us nearly left the thread... They haven't though!!

• nah nobodys leaving dont worry

Too late, too late. I hope nobody's actually leaving over what started out as a joke.

• is this thread like dead or what? time to post some rhyiona I guess

enter image description here

• Your English is fine, don't worry about it :P

YEEAH but at least you do that on purpose, I'm just a Finn who's struggling so hard to write good English :P (yeah yeah I will always and forever whine about this xD)

• what a boring night

hey

• I missed you so much BRO :')

I promise that I will never leave you or everyone else here every again :')

EVERYONE GETS A BRO FIST<3

It has been too long my good friend :') BRO-FIST

• I'm really glad everyone is staying.

I'm not joking at all when I say everyone here means a lot to me so freak outs like this are horrible.

I started to tear up when I was reading through all this because I was regretting posting that stupid story that started this but it means so much everyone actually sorted this out.

I guess I should just really thank everyone for being here at all -- you make the days much better.

• ey

how are you?

TheCatWolf posted: »

what a boring night hey

• I'm about to die of boredom

but I'm fine! :D what about you wolf?

ey how are you?

• Hey, what happened while I was busy (being sick)? I'm too lazy to catch up on all the 20+ pages

• edited August 2015

The more days passes by, the more we resemble a real family :3

I'm really glad everyone is staying. I'm not joking at all when I say everyone here means a lot to me so freak outs like this are horribl

• I'll PM you so we don't have to bring it up again.

Hey, what happened while I was busy (being sick)? I'm too lazy to catch up on all the 20+ pages

• Double Dream Hands!

You know what this calls for? PARTY!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.