Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We'll live...forever.

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

well nobody exactly knows, but I know I'll visit it...often. We'll live...forever

• Then we'll go on begging Telltale for a season 2.

Mercyva posted: »

Guys it just hit me, what we will ever do if this series is over? no more fiona and rhys? noooo (((((

• For some reason I've been staring at that gif for a few minutes...

We'll live...forever.

• it's mesmerizing, isn't it? :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

For some reason I've been staring at that gif for a few minutes...

• dayum it's magical

it's mesmerizing, isn't it?

• edited August 2015

i hope they do a DLC :(

edit : personally i liked TWAU the same. and telltale left that game.. no announcement or even a DLC... so who knows? but i really hope they consider a 2nd season or even a DLC. i cant take 2 heartaches! :(

Then we'll go on begging Telltale for a season 2.

• mee too! i just thought that because EP4 is THIS month. so technically we only have 1 episode left in this series :( </3

JumpyJoey posted: »

My brain had effectively blocked out those thoughts... until now

• Well it's 5:09 Am over here I'm going to call it a day Goodnight everyone! :) And as always stay AWESOME my Rhyiona shippers :)

YOU GET A BRO FIST AND YOU GET A BRO FIST EVERYBODY GETS A BRO FIST<3

• dirty rhyiona dreams :)

<3 BRO FIST <3

Well it's 5:09 Am over here I'm going to call it a day Goodnight everyone! And as always stay AWESOME my Rhyiona shippers YOU GET A BRO FIST AND YOU GET A BRO FIST EVERYBODY GETS A BRO FIST<3

• Oh. Oh no. Nonono this is not happening!

mee too! i just thought that because EP4 is THIS month. so technically we only have 1 episode left in this series </3

• so technically we only 1 episode left in this series

mee too! i just thought that because EP4 is THIS month. so technically we only have 1 episode left in this series </3

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

Well it's 5:09 Am over here I'm going to call it a day Goodnight everyone! And as always stay AWESOME my Rhyiona shippers YOU GET A BRO FIST AND YOU GET A BRO FIST EVERYBODY GETS A BRO FIST<3

• Heeey, good night Chewie!!

Bro fist!

• ok. i know that sounded stupid, but i was trying to make a point xD ahahahaha. i have to read what i post sometimes.

so technically we only 1 episode left in this series

• I liked TWAU to but I don't think they want to announce a second season with 7 other titles currently under their belts but I still have hope they'll announce something after they finish at lease a few of their games.

i hope they do a DLC edit : personally i liked TWAU the same. and telltale left that game.. no announcement or even a DLC... so who knows? but i really hope they consider a 2nd season or even a DLC. i cant take 2 heartaches!

• Gracias! :D

'Night,Te veo en la manana!

• Thnx for the cookies!! <3

Had an awesome day at the beach! Came home and checked on my favorite thread. Everything was as it should be! ...then I came to my seco

• OH MY GOD HE SO CUTE! :3

Glad you liked!

• This place is pretty much a social network of it's own now :P

The show goes on so long as we stay here and continue doing what we're doing!! XD

Rhyiona Is Love, Rhyiona Is Life

Guys it just hit me, what we will ever do if this series is over? no more fiona and rhys? noooo (((((

• thanks friend <3 how are you doing? I hope you're well!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I hope you feel better soon

• Welp, I'm off to work.

9 hour shift today!!

Wish me luck, I'll catch up tonight! XD

• <3

Well I have a 9 hour shift at work today so I'm kinda dreading that...

But besides that, I'm doing good :) How're you feeling now?? :/

rhonu posted: »

thanks friend how are you doing? I hope you're well!

• OH MY FAHKING GOD! IT FINALLY HAPPENED

FIRST MIRGRYN FANFIC EVER

• Good luck Harry!

Welp, I'm off to work. 9 hour shift today!! Wish me luck, I'll catch up tonight! XD

• damn, 9 hrs? :(

c ya soon, bruh!

Welp, I'm off to work. 9 hour shift today!! Wish me luck, I'll catch up tonight! XD

• Good luck :)

see you later

• hi guys <3 this night i had a terrible, terrible headache and i was only able to sleep with a super cold towel over my forehead but hey, at least it's not throwing up, so i'm going to consider it a good sign x) it's funny because, when episode 3 was just about to come out, i also got ill... maybe i'm so excited my body doesn't work properly lmao

and we will rise from our ashes like a phoenix in this episode... (wow, for being very sick and feeling awful i am not as pessimistic about rhyiona as usual today)

• I hope you'll feel better! ^-^

hi guys this night i had a terrible, terrible headache and i was only able to sleep with a super cold towel over my forehead but hey, at le

• I hope you get better soon :)

hi guys this night i had a terrible, terrible headache and i was only able to sleep with a super cold towel over my forehead but hey, at le

• After it's over?

enter link description here

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams even though you're already sleeping lmao

• Good luck, brother. :D

• I THOUGHT IT'D BE A RICK ROLL

HELL YEAH

OH MY FAHKING GOD! IT FINALLY HAPPENED FIRST MIRGRYN FANFIC EVER

• That's the spirit, buddy, gotta have faith!

Also, hope you get better, that has to suck. :(

• Okay, so I'm in Malta now and I was sunbathing and I thought of a really cute scenario where Rhys and Fiona are at the beach but I can't find the patience to write. ;-;. This is totally not a hint to anyone who can write... ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.