Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I am always afraid they'll hurt themselves because I wasn't paying too much attention on them. :/

Thankfully I don't have any younger siblings so I don't have to worry about anyone.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I know right? You feel so nervous

• Take a guess. >:)

A random conversation starter: What was/is your favorite subject in school?

• um, uhh... english?... 'cause you like to write good stuff?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Take a guess.

• um, you actually guessed it

um, uhh... english?... 'cause you like to write good stuff?

• Math. I'm very good at it! /:)

33 + 23 = 57 ..... Right? :D

• enter image description here

Math. I'm very good at it! /:) 33 + 23 = 57 ..... Right?

• i'm not a big fan of math

always hated when we had to do the stupid geometry :\

• English and music. ...can't think of anything to say to explain my reasons and stuff. I just like 'em.

What about you? (And you changed your avatar again?! That's twice in one day, how's poor Wolfie gonna manage?)

• Actually, I'm just leaving avatars as they are unless someone asks me to change it because there's too many to handle right now. :)

English and music. ...can't think of anything to say to explain my reasons and stuff. I just like 'em. What about you? (And you changed your avatar again?! That's twice in one day, how's poor Wolfie gonna manage?)

• i hate music, probably because of my teacher :\

what about you?

i always loved history, i dunno why, but there's always something special when learning about politics, wars, culture, etc. :)

(And you changed your avatar again?! That's twice in one day, how's poor Wolfie gonna manage?)

i feel sorry for him, but i still can't settle on which one to keep :\

English and music. ...can't think of anything to say to explain my reasons and stuff. I just like 'em. What about you? (And you changed your avatar again?! That's twice in one day, how's poor Wolfie gonna manage?)

• Yeah, me too.

Me neither :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I am always afraid they'll hurt themselves because I wasn't paying too much attention on them. Thankfully I don't have any younger siblings so I don't have to worry about anyone.

• Good job, Solar! You truly are a genius!

• No lie, but I like geometry :)

i'm not a big fan of math always hated when we had to do the stupid geometry

• I like geometry

enter image description here

No lie, but I like geometry

• uh...probably art and English..but every subject is kinda interesting in their own way.

But I don't really like working in the groups in art or any other subject because I prefer doing most projects on my own.

• Good idea :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Actually, I'm just leaving avatars as they are unless someone asks me to change it because there's too many to handle right now.

• My teacher was awesome, but she's left now and I dunno who we're gonna have instead.

I like history the most out of all social sciences, mostly because there's very little chance of "What do you think about this?" I'm better at facts :P

Well, you do what feels best :)

i hate music, probably because of my teacher what about you? i always loved history, i dunno why, but there's always somethin

• edited August 2015

Arts and English :D

and Science <3..(I forgot about that)

• But I don't really like working in the groups in art or any other subject

i don't like that either, because my friends always leave me alone and don't do anything :\

although it can sometimes come in handy :)

uh...probably art and English..but every subject is kinda interesting in their own way. But I don't really like working in the groups in art or any other subject because I prefer doing most projects on my own.

• My math is to hot to handle /:)

Mlg

• But I don't really like working in the groups in art or any other subject because I prefer doing most projects on my own.

Ditto. Somehow I always end up with the stupid people in the class. Then I have to basically help them through each step so we don't get an F, don't want them dragging me down :/

uh...probably art and English..but every subject is kinda interesting in their own way. But I don't really like working in the groups in art or any other subject because I prefer doing most projects on my own.

• I'm horrible at maths but thank god for my last exam I got a C+

One time I got 1% .... ._. I'm shame

• Yeah, I always do most of the stuff alone and I'm the only one who cares about what grade we'll get while they don't really care. And sometimes I don't agree with somebody else's opinions on how we should do whatever we're doing :/

But I don't really like working in the groups in art or any other subject i don't like that either, because my friends always leave me alone and don't do anything although it can sometimes come in handy

• Everybody always counts on me and believes I'll get everything perfectly right so I'm mostly the only one in the class who cares :/

But I don't really like working in the groups in art or any other subject because I prefer doing most projects on my own. Ditto. Som

• enter image description here

My math is to hot to handle /:)

• It's a tough life. At least you up your chances of good education by caring.

Everyone in my class thinks I get straight As and don't believe me when I tell them it's not true :(

Everybody always counts on me and believes I'll get everything perfectly right so I'm mostly the only one in the class who cares

• Yeah, it's tough. I hate when people get surprised when I don't know something, they expect me to be an all-knowing genius.

It's a tough life. At least you up your chances of good education by caring. Everyone in my class thinks I get straight As and don't believe me when I tell them it's not true

• I'm leaving right now, some cousins just came and I gotta go, don't know for how long. byee :)

• I hate when people get surprised when I don't know something

oh god, that made me remember when i got my first F xD

when our teacher read my grade in front of the class, everyone was like

Yeah, it's tough. I hate when people get surprised when I don't know something, they expect me to be an all-knowing genius.

• vidimo se! :)

I'm leaving right now, some cousins just came and I gotta go, don't know for how long. byee

• Bye Marija, have fun :D

I'm leaving right now, some cousins just came and I gotta go, don't know for how long. byee

• Exactly.

Yeah, it's tough. I hate when people get surprised when I don't know something, they expect me to be an all-knowing genius.

• Have fun, buddy!

• I was terrible at U.S. History :/

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm horrible at maths but thank god for my last exam I got a C+ One time I got 1% .... ._. I'm shame

• edited August 2015

long time no see :)

• Well, today's the day! @Nohuhhuh, I trust you'll do a wonderful job in my place while I'm gone! As for everyone else, remember what I said yesterday and let's continue to make each day a good one!

I'll miss every single one of you until I return. I'll talk to you all later. :)

• I've just been gone for like 8 hours :P

• there's no party today

for some reason ;-;

• Goodbye, Mrs. President! We'll eagerly await your return!

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, today's the day! @Nohuhhuh, I trust you'll do a wonderful job in my place while I'm gone! As for everyone else, remember what I said y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.