Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• My dog knows this trick :D

I just say "Pum pum" (shooting sound) and she plays dead :D

• Gortys 2.0 Collectors edition :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She's adorable. Get on it, Telltale. :P

• She's like a dog but a toaster :P

SO CUTE

• chat tomorrow

I'll hold you to it :)

If I don't go anywhere D:

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm sorry ;-; I'll try and uh? chat tomorrow or something idk... .-. Its 12:52 Am here ;-; goodnight again ^-^

• Cute scenario :)

Hope you're having fun, Cara XD

Okay, so I'm in Malta now and I was sunbathing and I thought of a really cute scenario where Rhys and Fiona are at the beach but I can't find the patience to write. ;-;. This is totally not a hint to anyone who can write...

• Aww, I love him!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Lol, I'm drawing this comic... and I'm actually enjoying drawing our silly Toaster robot way more than I should.

• Pick up line!!!!!! XP

"I'm eating Skittles." "Okay? So what?" "So... do you wanna taste the rainbow?" "!!!"

• As in plunge diving?

You go into a super hot sauna and then jump into freezing cold water? :P

I'M WEAK! PLUS, SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND SAUNA (steam room) IS NOT A GOOD COMBO!! ;A;

• I've slept for 3 hours before...

THAT was a big mistake! Especially as I had to go to the gym when I woke u :I

I only slept 4 hours last night. Today has been interesting.. Don't do this at home kids.

• He knows them all. :^)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Pick up line!!!!!! XP

• Is she as hyper as Gortys? :D

Gortys 2.0 Collectors edition :P

• It is an urban legend, of sorts.

Lack of sleep itself won't kill you, but it will slowly affect your brain in a negative way. You'll start hallucinating and stuff, plus you'll get weaker over time. So it isn't actually lack of sleep that kills you, it will be yourself that kills you :P

I have heard that sleep prevents you from dying. I dunno, it may be just an urban legend..

• That's so cute, who taught her? :D

My dog knows this trick I just say "Pum pum" (shooting sound) and she plays dead

• her :P

Aww, I love him!

• no, I was just in a hot sauna. :P I love saunas but they always make me super sleepy xD

As in plunge diving? You go into a super hot sauna and then jump into freezing cold water? :P

• I'm a wake now BRO :D

I'm going to catch up with the thread now see you soon BRO!

BRO FIST<3

Sweet Rhyiona dreams even though you're already sleeping lmao

• Awww Jojo :(

Parent's do that sort of thing, my Dad does that all the time, and I get frustrated with him too... He didn't mean it maliciously!

You'll be a great cousin to her!!! It doesn't matter what anyone else says, YOU are the one who is there :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

So I was holding my cousin, and she all of a sudden started crying. Now, this is normal, 'cause she's at the age where she just cries whenev

• I've slept for 3 hours once aswell, it was because I felt sick and my temperature was super high, I puked more than once and then I couldn't take the pain anymore and they took me to the hospital where I spent the rest of the day laying in the bed doing nothing, and they kept me there for a few days. Ughh ;-;

I've slept for 3 hours before... THAT was a big mistake! Especially as I had to go to the gym when I woke u :I

• Not much to catch up with but have fun. :D

I'm a wake now BRO I'm going to catch up with the thread now see you soon BRO! BRO FIST<3

• yep, I should know that lack of sleep is a bad thing by now. :/

I've slept for 3 hours before... THAT was a big mistake! Especially as I had to go to the gym when I woke u :I

• I was referring to her as a thing so I called her him. And I can't really tell :P

her :P

• Yeah pretty much :D But I like to think that she behaves like a loyal dog.

Also, she can't speak but she communicates with emoticons :)

(She can only say "Toast's Ready!")

Is she as hyper as Gortys?

• If telltale don't add her into the game they are missing out on a lot of great scenes.

Yeah pretty much But I like to think that she behaves like a loyal dog. Also, she can't speak but she communicates with emoticons (She can only say "Toast's Ready!")

• My mom thaugh her. :>

Fun fact: my dog refuses to do this trick if she doesn't see any food in our hands :P

That's so cute, who taught her?

• Well this should be fun! XD

I consider myself to be OK at Maths, I did sorta like it in school, but at the same time it did frustrate me the most. My teacher for 3 years was a real hard-ass, he could yell really loud and he appreciated no bullshit in his classes, so you either learned or got a bollocking from him. In the end though, he was a really good teacher!

Science has always fascinated me, though I hate Physics. Chemistry and Biology are favorites of mine :)

I got a C in English Literature and an E in English Langauge. I didn't really like English at all, which is funny cuz I write fanfiction now and my writing has been praised a lot by my readers :P

Geography I hated the most. I just didn't enjoy it at all...

Music was ok, I could barely play the keyboard at the best of times. One of my music teachers was easily taken off topic though, and there were times where he would spend the whole music lesson talking to us about the politics of Britain just because we brought it up to him! XP

I liked P.E. Though I'm not a sporty person...

I didn't like History too much, though when we were learning about Medicine Through Time and Nazi Germany.... THOSE were interesting topics!! I'm a lot more into history nowadays though...

I find it strange that in school there are subjects that we truly hate, but in the future we find ourselves learning them willingly. Like me and History :D

A random conversation starter: What was/is your favorite subject in school?

• Oh man, Loader Bot must be so happy. :D

Imagine he gives her a hug and a giant "<3" shows up on the screen.

Yeah pretty much But I like to think that she behaves like a loyal dog. Also, she can't speak but she communicates with emoticons (She can only say "Toast's Ready!")

• She's Loader Bot's girfriend :B

Aww, I love him!

• Bye Kristi!!

I'll miss you :(

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, today's the day! @Nohuhhuh, I trust you'll do a wonderful job in my place while I'm gone! As for everyone else, remember what I said y

• Sorry, I didn't know ;-;

She's Loader Bot's girfriend :B

• Thanks Harry, that makes me feel better :)

That's right, I am! :D

Awww Jojo Parent's do that sort of thing, my Dad does that all the time, and I get frustrated with him too... He didn't mean it maliciou

• WOW

what a greedy little shit :P

My mom thaugh her. :> Fun fact: my dog refuses to do this trick if she doesn't see any food in our hands :P

• my god I was such a pathetic child :/

I was teased a lot because I reacted to it... I also used to cry a lot at being teased and forgetting work and sometimes just at the thought of growing up :P

But nowadays, those people are more mature, and we see eye to eye a lot better.

Still, have a hug from me, Kimberley ;)

Big hugs

• Hasn't affected me in any way..

enter image description here

It is an urban legend, of sorts. Lack of sleep itself won't kill you, but it will slowly affect your brain in a negative way. You'll star

• Yeah? What about when you're standing at the train station in New Jersey, America and this fucking thing lands right next to you?!

enter image description here

This bug is called a Cicada, they hibernate for like 10 years underground and emerge for a while afterwards to gather food and stuff before they hibernate once more. They also stick to your houses and make a weird buzzing noise :P

tfw there's a spider in the bus

• Awwwwwww that's so fucking cute!!!!!! <3

• Mornin' :P

Green613 posted: »

saw someone ask how i found this thread on an earlier page LMAOOOOOOO good morning tho

• No need to apologize haha :D

Sorry, I didn't know ;-;

• Awww, so sweet :D

Lol, I'm drawing this comic... and I'm actually enjoying drawing our silly Toaster robot way more than I should.

• I'm a lot more into history nowadays though...

yusss! finally someone who appreciates history as much as i do :)

Well this should be fun! XD I consider myself to be OK at Maths, I did sorta like it in school, but at the same time it did frustrate me

• edited August 2015

I'm pretty sure that the last episodes are almost done and they probably wouldn't add something this silly :P

If telltale don't add her into the game they are missing out on a lot of great scenes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.