Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Try to lie to him] we've probably got nothing to loose, so whatever

Lucas Lucas slowly opened his eyes, despite the pain it caused him. The first thing he noticed was that he was sitting in a pitch black r

• The Voting is closed!

Lucas will stay silent, aside from the occasional scream of course

Normally, I'd quote Ramsay now, but I don't think anyone of you thinks that this is going to have a happy ending in the first place. However, it's going to be a lot more painful in the next Lucas parts. The Sphynx just gets started, I can promise you that. And even worse, the Sphynx is a lot more patient than Mullendore could ever be. It's usually not the question if he gets his answer, it's more of a question when this will be.

As for the poll, that was an interesting one for me, as well as a very hard one. I haven't voted on it, because I just couldn't decide. In my eyes at least, Alysanne is clearly not the most psychotic character so far. Of course, she is definitely a ruthless psychopath, enjoying the suffering of others and having a sick obsession with pain. However, her interactions with Kersea are meant to show a different side of hers as well. She's not all evil, she's just the product of a terrible life and still able to show basically decent behaviour, in a somewhat twisted way. This leaves Wolfius, Conor and the Sphynx for the title of the most psychotic character. For me, it's also not Conor, mainly because he is only 14 years old and not yet as bad as Wolfius or the Sphynx. However, he is clearly fascinated by the Sphynx' actions, so he might has the potential to become the most psychotic character later. Right now, Wolfius and the Sphynx are still worse. Coming to them, I just can't decide. Both are pretty much the same level of evil, but while Wolfius' behaviour is far more aggressive and feral, the Sphynx' actions are always calm and in cold blood. While Wolfius is more likely to just attack and kill someone, the Sphynx would approach such a matter differently. In the end, it remains deliberately up to you which of these is more psychotic.

The next part is half written and I should be able to finish it today. It will be a Torvin/Garthon part.

• Poor Lucas :(

The Voting is closed! Lucas will stay silent, aside from the occasional scream of course Normally, I'd quote Ramsay now, but I don't t

• edited August 2015

Torvin

“It's going to be the coastline for me”, Torvin proclaimed, prompting Durren to grin widely at him. “For us, you mean!”, the captain said and leant back, putting his feet back on the war table. Damon slightly narrowed his eyes at this sight, but gave Torvin a nod. “As you wish, Captain Breaker”, he answered, the tone of his voice making it unable for Torvin to decide if he was pleased or displeased.

“It's going to be a feast. Stallhart and Breaker! Breaker and Stallhart!”, Durren exclaimed. “Sharpen the swords, sound the horns, for ten thousand peasants will run when they see our sails” “We know the deal. Hide your women, hide your sheep”, Kyra added with slight annoyance, to which Durren flashed her a sly smile. If it weren't for the presence of her brother, he would have responded in some way, Torvin was sure of it. But casually joking around was almost impossible with the looming presence of Damon Greyjoy only a few feet away.

“This would be all for the night”, he whispered and Simon Vessels gave him an irritated look. “Lord Captain, we haven't yet spoken about my son's...”, he started to say, but was cut off by Damon looking at him. “This would be all for the night, Captain Vessels”, he repeated calmly, but intense enough for Simon to gulp. “I wish you a good night, Captains”, Damon added. “You may leave the room. Kyra, you stay!”

Kyra gave him a mildly surprised look, while Torvin, Durren, Simon and Alynne raised from their seats. She stayed back, while the captains left the room. At least in Torvin's case, he was glad to leave the presence of the Lord Captain. On most days, Damon Greyjoy was an affable and polite man, likeable even in a certain sort of way. But after a day spent in the company of Harmund and Harlan Hoare, every word the man said seemed to be a subtle threat in Torvin's tired eyes. Yes, he really needed a bit of sleep...

His thoughts were cut short as Durren patted him on the back, as soon as the four captains had reached the nightly courtyard. “You did a good choice, Torvin”, he complimented him. “Always knew you had it in you. This is going to be a feast!” Alynne slightly shook her head. “This is going to be a lot of hard work. Two longships against the power of the whole Northern Rock?”, she interjected.

Durren smirked as he thought about her remark. “What power of the Northern Rock are we talking about?”, he asked. “The main fleet is in Lannisport, in the west. Greyjoy will burn it to the ground when he seizes the town and Casterly Rock. What house do we have near the northern coast?”

“House Estren of Wyndhall and House Banefort of the Banefort”, Alynne answered immediately and Durren gave her a nod. “Aye. Estren and Banefort, the only houses with any kind of influence up there. Estren has no real fleet and we're gone until they are ready. And I have no intention of getting anywhere near the bloody Banefort. So, tell me again, why is this a lot of hard work?”

“Because of your massive ego”, Simon growled, without even looking at Durren. On good days, Simon Vessels was barely tolerable. Today, he apparently had a very bad day and Durren was smart enough not to respond to the insult. Instead, Alynne cleared her throat, earning herself a glare from Simon. “Your ego is pretty massive too, Vessels, for someone who just insulted the Lord Captain's sister”, she answered.

For a moment, Torvin expected Simon to yell at her. The captain took a step closer towards Alynne, narrowing his eyes and shooting a glare at her. “You think I will waste any more words to a little turncoat riverlady?”, he growled. “You can change your clothes and your manners, your titles and your gods, but you can never change your true nature, Lady Hollard

Alynne opened her mouth, looking clearly hurt for a moment, before closing it again. Simon did not react to her, instead he looked at Torvin and Durren. “I'm going to call it an early night”, he said and gave them a nod. “Torvin, Durren” Both reciprocated the nod. “Simon”, Torvin said and the other man turned around, walking towards the captain's tower, on the southern side of Harrenhal.

Durren let out a sigh. “That guy can really get on my nerves”, he snarled. “Guess I'm going to call it an early night too. Torvin, we're going to talk about that raid soon” Without another word, he started to walk after Simon, leaving Torvin and Alynne behind.

“You alright?”, Torvin asked, taking a glance at Alynne's genuinely shocked face. She seemed to notice his stare, quickly regaining her composure and giving him a genuinely irritated glance. “Of course I am, Torvin”, she hissed. “If I couldn't handle an asshole like Simon Vessels, I should have never joined the army” She let out a sigh. “It's just... Lady Hollard. No one had called me by that name for a very long time”

“Captain Hollard sounds a lot better”, a female voice from the tower behind them interjected. Torvin and Alynne looked up, seeing Kyra Greyjoy walking down the steps. In the cold light of the moon, the Young Kraken of Pyke looked almost otherworldy pale, but her smile somehow managed to shine bright despite the darkness.

Both captains respectfully bowed their heads and Kyra let out a sigh. “As much as I hate to interrupt your talk, I need to talk to Captain Breaker”, she explained. “Alone” Alynne pressed her lips together, visibly not entirely unhappy about the interruption. “There was nothing left to say either way”, she answered, turning towards the captain's tower. “See you around, Torvin”

With these words, she started to walk away, while Torvin and Kyra looked at each other. “So, what is this about, Lady Kyra?”, Torvin asked, earning himself a glare from her. “Torvin, if you call me 'Lady Kyra' one more time, I'm going to make a necklace out of your balls”, she said toneless and Torvin had no doubt that it wasn't an idle threat.

“Old habits die hard. I'm sorry, Captain Kyra”, he answered and her smile returned. She pointed at the walls, giving him a sign to follow. “Walk a while with me, Torvin”, she ordered him and he obeyed too gladly. It was never boring in Kyra Greyjoy's company and even though he never fancied her like many of the other captains did, he appreciated her as a friend.

The two walked over the courtyard in silence and Torvin noticed that Kyra took less than subtle glances towards the king's tower. Torvin couldn't help but to wonder the reason for her secrecy. They climbed the narrow stairs that lead towards the top of the walls, soon reaching dizzying heights. Once again, Torvin realized how monstrously huge this castle was, as soon as they had reached the top of the wall. From down there, he could almost see the southern shore of the God's Eye, at least a hundred miles away.

“What you did today was kind”, he remarked, still looking down the breathtaking height. “About Simon Vessels, I mean” Kyra seemed to be unfazed by the view, instead she still looked towards the top of the king's tower, far above them, touching the clouds.

“Simon is a fool and an obnoxious one on top”, she answered. “He would have gotten away with insulting me, if it weren't for my brother” She closed her eyes for a moment. “Damon would have punished him in a draconic way, for such a simple word. Simon is a real son of a bitch, but he wouldn't have deserved this”

“As I said, it was kind of you”, Torvin repeated and noticed that she slightly smirked. “Not entirely selfless from me”, she admitted. “Next time I need help with anything, I can count on him. Simon has many flaws, but a lack of loyalty is not among them” She sighed as her smirk vanished, replaced by a stern look. “You're asking yourself why I have brought you here”, she said slowly.

Before Torvin could give her the nod she expected, she continued. “Damon was surprised by your choice. I mean, raiding the coast with Durren Sheepfucker? You always appeared to be someone who'd like to get closer to the king”, she explained and Torvin understood. So that's what this was about. The Lord Captain got suspicious of him. He forced himself to smile at her. “Durren is a friend. Can't let him do that alone. I bet there will be more than enough chance to get a better standing with the king during this war”

This answer seemed to suffice for Kyra, who gave him a pleased nod. “Fair enough”, she answered. “I have heard you grew close to Harlan Hoare. Should I congratulate you or pity you?” Torvin slightly chuckled in a stilted way. What was it she wanted to hear from him? He realized, this wasn't the Laughing Kraken of Pyke talking to him, this was Damon Greyjoy's little sister.

“Both, I guess”, he answered, raising a smile on her face that vanished as quickly as it came. “May I ask how you managed to make such a... special friend?”, she asked. Torvin gulped as he noticed the look in her eyes. She wasn't only curious. She was interrogating him. For whom? Her brother?

“Gabin Strad, a common friend, introduced us”, he explained and Kyra gave him a knowing look. “Ah yes, Gabin Strad, from Lord Orkmont's personal guard. I have never seen you two together before”, she answered and Torvin smiled at her, in the hopes that it didn't look too desperate. “Have you watched me, Captain?”, he asked.

Kyra smirked and shook her head. “Not very well”, she admitted. “So, you're friends with Gabin?” Torvin gave her a nod. “Met him a while ago. We got along instantly. He introduced me to Prince Harlan, in the hopes that a friendship with him could give me some profit”, he answered. Kyra playfully frowned at this remark. “That's not nice of you, to use our dear little princeling like this”, she said and both had to chuckle for a moment.

“By the way, where's your brother?”, she asked in an innocent tone, but Torvin immediately realized that this was the question she wanted to ask from the beginning of their conversation. “Captain?”, he asked and she closed her eyes for a moment, looking away from the king's tower. “I haven't seen Garthon for two weeks now. Is there anything wrong with him?”, she asked.

Torvin's mind raced as he heard this question. It was clear, Kyra wouldn't care about Garthon's whereabouts. This was her brothers work. Damon Greyjoy, once banished for a decade, for nearly killing one of Harren's sons. He was not a friend of the king. And he was influential, someone who might be able to help. Would he do that? Or would he sell them out to strengthen his own position? Perhaps he could confide in the Greyjoys. Torvin knew, he was a terrible liar and Kyra was good at spotting a lie. But there was a third choice, the choice Garthon would pick. Kyra had a healthy sense of humour. Perhaps he could be able to conceal the truth, to make it appear like a simple joke. His brother travelled to Maidenpool to meet a smuggler, to buy a poison, to kill the king. Oh, what an utterly terrible joke this was...

[Tell her the truth] [Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] [Try to lie to her]

Garthon

The gargantuan silhouette of Harrenhal was clearly visible in the distance, reminding Garthon of a mountain range. He slowed down his horse as the road in front of them forked, prompting his companions to do the same. For a moment, he looked down on the pouch on his belt, containing a ridiculously expensive vial filled to the brink with one of the deadliest poisons he ever heard of. Carefully tied to his horse hung the crossbow, a tiny, yet powerful thing. More and more, Garthon started to believe that they could succeed with their plot.

“It looks like we have to part ways here”, Jon said calmly, moving his horse next to Garthon. The Harper smiled lightly. “Me and my men won't dare to go anywhere near this castle, not yet”, he explained. Garthon gave him a nod. “I understand, Jon”, he answered, his gaze still focussed on the castle, brightly illuminated by the morning sun. For a moment, it almost looked as if it was on fire.

Behind them, Dacey and Jared moved their horses closer towards them and Garthon could almost hear George sighing. During their long journey back, the boy had made no move towards Dacey, despite the fact that even a blind man could see the way he looked at her. Garthon almost expected him to finally find the courage, but wasn't too surprised that the boy stayed silent.

“It has been an honour travelling with you, Garthon”, Jon said, moving his gaze towards the castle. The look in his eyes hardened. “Make him pay for what he did”, he growled. “I will”, Garthon promised wholeheartedly. “Tomorrow, the tyrant will be dead”

“Or you will”, Dacey remarked sullenly, earning herself a glare from Jon. She quickly rose her hands in an apologizing gesture, slightly shaking her head. “Don't meant to put it that way”, she apologized. “You're not too bad, for an Ironborn and I wish you the best of luck. But killing the king?”

“Isn't it what your people have tried to achieve for years now?”, Garthon asked, raising an eyebrow. Dacey gave him a nod. “Indeed, but we're not attacking him directly. A little cut here, a little cut there, until the tyrant will bleed out”, she explained. “We're the drops of rain that together make a stream, a river, carving it's way through this occupied land, slowly washing away everything the tyrant ever built. We're not committing suicide by attacking him directly”

“It's not suicide”, George remarked and Dacey looked surprised to hear his voice. The boy rode next to her and gave her a displeased look. “We can make it. Lord Tully has a plan” Dacey shook her head and Garthon noticed that she seemed to be a bit worried. Worried for them? “Lord Tully has a massive ego and like all men with a massive ego, he mistakes it for having a plan”, she answered.

George gave her an angry glare, before moving his horse towards Garthon. “We're leaving. Lord Tully is waiting for us”, he growled, before slowly riding down the street. Garthon looked at Jon and his rebels and slightly bowed his head. “Perhaps next time we'll meet under better circumstances”, he remarked and Jon shook his head. “I doubt it. The best we can hope for will be changed circumstances”, he said regretfully, turning his horse around. Jared followed him, while Dacey looked after George. Her gaze shortly met Garthon's eye and she forced herself to give him a smile. “Take good care of him, Garthon”, she ordered. “He has a good heart and big dreams. Both is hard to come by these days”

Garthon gave her a promising nod, before starting to ride after George. He caught up to the boy after a few metres, noticing the frown on his face. “She mocked our plan”, he growled and Garthon let out a sigh. “You know she likes you, don't you?”, he asked. For a moment, George gave him a surprised look, slightly blushing. “She does?”, he asked with hope in his voice. “Has she told you?”

Garthon shook his head. “She didn't need to. It's obvious that she was worried for you”, he explained. “Are you sure about Tully?” George's gaze hardened as he answered with a decisive nod. “I would die for him”, he answered and Garthon suppressed the remark that this wasn't an answer to his question. He wasn't in the mood to argue with George right now.

“Where are we heading?”, he asked as he noticed that George wasn't following the road to Harrenhal. The boy pointed to their right, where a thick forest was visible. “We're going to meet up with Tully and the others in there”, he answered and Garthon narrowed his eyes. “The others? You mean Torvin and Gabin?”

George shook his head as he started to ride into the forrest. “The others who planned this together with Lord Tully. Petyr Blackwood, Tytos Bracken, Brandon Frey and Arrec Mallister”, he revealed and Garthon spat on the ground as he heard this. “Four Riverlords?”, he asked in disbelief. “I thought one of them would be bad enough, but now there are four more... I mean, I can understand Bloody Brandon. After what Harmund Hoare did to his daughter... But Mallister? The Iron Fleet is stationed at Seagard. If our plan fails, his city will burn to the ground. And how in the seven hells has Tully managed to put Blackwood and Bracken at the same table?”

“With diplomacy”, George explained. “Lord Blackwood and Lord Bracken hate each other, but they hate the tyrant even more. However, they are seated at opposite ends of the table. Together with Lord Tully, Lord Frey and Lord Mallister they are the strongest among the Riverlords. Their help is needed for the things that will follow”

“The things that will follow?”, Garthon asked, having a bad feeling about this term. “What are we talking about?” George pointed at his sword and looked at the silhouette of Harrenhal in the distance. “Harren Hoare will be the first step. Killing him will bring the Ironborn into disarray. It is possible that a new leader, either one of his sons or one of his captains, will try to take control over the army. Together, the five Riverlords can raise an army of ten thousand men with ease”

“So, you plan on marching to war?”, Garthon asked and George gave him a nod. “We can't win our kingdom back without bloodshed. Harren Hoare has to die first, but we won't have a miraculous peace as soon as he stops breathing”, the boy answered. Garthon gulped as he thought about what a war might bring for the Riverlands. “What about the other kings? Durrandon might be your main problem, but do you think Lannister or Stark would just sit there, watching a new and mighty kingdom rising from the ashes of the old?”

“Lord Tully has made plans for them as well”, George explained. “But he should better tell you yourself. We're almost there” He pointed at a small building in the distance, barely visible through the trees. A small trail was leading up to it and Garthon had the impression that it wasn't more than an abandoned farmhouse. A small stable obviously held several horses and from the smoke coming out of the chimney it was clear that a fire was burning inside. “Five Riverlords are meeting in this little building?”, Garthon asked with suspicion in his voice. George gave him a short nod. “Indeed. A knight in Lord Bracken's service will be present too, to provide a bit of protection”

Just as he said this, the door of the building was opened, revealing a tall man who stepped outside, he was close to Torvin in height, at least a few inches taller than Garthon and a bit older as well. He had long brown hair, that fell upon his shoulders, paired with a short beard and hazel eyes. A scar went across his right eye and he frowned as he saw Garthon. He was wearing full armour, aside from the helmet and a tabard showing the red stallion of House Bracken.

The knight gave George a short look, but narrowed his eyes at Garthon. “George, it's good to see you back”, he snarled. “This is the Ironborn?” Garthon did not like the way he said these words, but did not answer. It was clear that this wasn't a knight he wanted to annoy. This was a bodyguard of some sorts, a man who would kill him in an instant if he would see him as a threat to the Riverlords inside of this building.

“Yes, this is Garthon Breaker. Garthon, this is Ser Rickard Fowler, a knight in Lord Bracken's service”, George explained. “The lords are already gathered?” Ser Rickard gave him a short nod and looked back at Garthon. “If you think I'm going to let you in there with your weapons, Ironborn...”, he growled and put a hand at the hilt of the large two-handed sword he was wearing.

Garthon gave George a surprised look and the boy narrowed his eyes. “He is okay, Ser”, he urged him, but the knight shook his head. “Let me decide this", Ser Rickard answered "Now, put your weapons on the ground, Ironborn, the crossbow, the sword and the knife on your belt, then I allow you to enter”

[Give up your weapons] [Refuse to give up your weapons]

• [Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] What could go wrong? :D

[Give up your weapons] Fair enough.

Torvin “It's going to be the coastline for me”, Torvin proclaimed, prompting Durren to grin widely at him. “For us, you mean!”, the capta

• [Tell her the truth] Torvin doesn't really come across as a humorous person so I doubt the joke will work, I don't think he's that good of a liar and we don't want Kyra to catch him in a lie, if only Garthon was here, he'd be better for this situation.

[Give up your weapons] Garthon's a smart guy and a charmer if something bad happens I think he'll be able to charm his way out.

Loved this chapter! I really like Torvin and Garthon (Garthons my favourite) their so cool! I noticed Garthon was confident that they'd succeed in killing the king, it's interesting because at first he seemed certain they were all going to die.

Torvin “It's going to be the coastline for me”, Torvin proclaimed, prompting Durren to grin widely at him. “For us, you mean!”, the capta

• [Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] [Give up your weapons]

• [Tell her the truth]

[Give up your weapons]

• [Give up your weapons] 

[Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] 

• If Torvin tells the truth what exactly will he reveal?

• Torvin - [Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke]
    Garthon - [Give up your weapons]

• [Tell her the truth] I think the Greyjoys might be willing to help them out, or Kyra at least.

[Refuse to give up your weapons] Garthon will be strong Ironborn, he will squish puny fishboy.

• [Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke]

[Give up your weapons]

• Uff i would love to create a charakter too but... i dont know wich this story is about...it'z so much X_X I dotn know what kind of character is needed

• Read the summary of the story :)

Xemnes posted: »

Uff i would love to create a charakter too but... i dont know wich this story is about...it'z so much X_X I dotn know what kind of character is needed

• Ah right sry... and thanks XD...nevertheless is there a character design u can recommend? Like a sellsword, a knight, a lord or something? Would be nice and if you dont...its still ok :)

Read the summary of the story

• Everything you like, use your imagination :P

Ah right sry... and thanks XD...nevertheless is there a character design u can recommend? Like a sellsword, a knight, a lord or something? Would be nice and if you dont...its still ok

• [Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] It will be so funny. Garthon: "This are my weapons, and their place aren't to the ground, I'll kill you all if is needed", just joking [Give up your weapons]

• Hi and welcome :)

What WildlingKing and Luthor said is basically right. There is a summary of the story available in the main post (or here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qNJlOOSfcBHlTsicB_rbLszeWjWQmYVBRqfQF6S0Nqk/edit?usp=sharing) and it should be at least good enough to get into the story, even though I'm always concerned that it might be a bit confusing. If you still have questions after reading the summary, I'll be happy to answer them. The story is set 300 years before the events of the books, game and show, a few months before the Targaryens decide to conquer Westeros. During this time, Westeros consisted of a number of independent kingdoms. Most of the characters in the story are created by the readers and you are very welcome to create one too, if you like to!

As for recommendations for a character design, you are free to create any kind of character you want, although some characters are easier to introduce than others. For example, the lord of a noble house will be more limited in the role I can give him in the story, while a wandering sellsword or hedge knight could be introduced wherever I can use them. For now, the main locations of the story are the cities of Raylansfair and Oldtown in the Kingdom of Reach and the castle Harrenhal in the occupied Riverlands, but many more locations in every part of Westeros and some places in Essos are planned to be visited in later parts of the story, so there should be no character concept I couldn't put into the story in some way sooner or later.

Ah right sry... and thanks XD...nevertheless is there a character design u can recommend? Like a sellsword, a knight, a lord or something? Would be nice and if you dont...its still ok

• If he tells her the truth without trying to joke, he will tell her that Garthon travels to Maidenpool together with a soldier in service of House Tully and that he wants to buy poison from a smuggler, leaving it to Kyra to make her own conclusions about their intended target. If he tells her the truth and tries to play it off as a joke, he will also tell her that they plan to kill the king and that he only befriends Harlan to get closer to Harren.

AgentZ46 posted: »

If Torvin tells the truth what exactly will he reveal?

• [Try to lie to her] Nope, no, no, no. We aren't telling this bitch anything.

[Refuse to give up your weapons] Also, no, no, no. We got to look intimating . I assume Adrew Frey will be introduced in the next Garthon part.

• You could do a noblewoman, a very beautiful noblewoman that is infatuated with Ser Leonard Constantine.

• I could make a slut for your Leonard, I mean a nobleslut omg I'm crazy... but I didn't joke... creating right now!

You could do a noblewoman, a very beautiful noblewoman that is infatuated with Ser Leonard Constantine.

• enter image description here

I could make a slut for your Leonard, I mean a nobleslut omg I'm crazy... but I didn't joke... creating right now!

• edited August 2015

Seven Hells, please don't O.O

I could make a slut for your Leonard, I mean a nobleslut omg I'm crazy... but I didn't joke... creating right now!

• Guys don't worry, I would make a very beautiful nobleslut, trust me in this one Liquid, I just know that you would like it, her name will be Wonder Slut!

@InGen_Nate_Kenny please give me more information about how is your dream biiittcchhh, just joking, at least give me what would you expect from her?

I could only post this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvTdd71BIAs&feature=youtu.be

Seven Hells, please don't O.O

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

I suggest we end this conversation here and pretend it never happened.

Guys don't worry, I would make a very beautiful nobleslut, trust me in this one Liquid, I just know that you would like it, her name will be

• [Tell her the Truth, but play it of as a joke]

[Give up your weapons]

• Thx^^ Thats very kind. I write you when I'm ready

Hi and welcome What WildlingKing and Luthor said is basically right. There is a summary of the story available in the main post (or here

• Ohhh raaawrrr! ^.^

You could do a noblewoman, a very beautiful noblewoman that is infatuated with Ser Leonard Constantine.

[Give up your weapons]

• edited August 2015

[Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] Not gonna lie... I do this in real life a lot when I'm nervous xD. Maybe she won't take us seriously and won't get mad, and she might even be willing to help. I don't see any major consequences coming out of this. Hopefully...

[Refuse to give up your weapons] Like I few fellow readers said, I think it's best to leave a good impression on George, and show him how tough Garthon is. Worst case scenario, George won't let us in. Again, hopefully...

• edited August 2015

edit: Sorry, I accidentally responded on your comment :P

Partition posted: »

[Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] Not gonna lie... I do this in real life a lot when I'm nervous xD. Maybe she won't take us s

[Refuse to give up your weapons]

• UntouchableXUntouchableX Banned
    edited August 2015

[Try to lie to her]

[Give up your weapons]

[Give up your weapons]

great part!

• [Tell her the truth]

[Give up your weapons]

• If she doesn't take Torvin seriously why would she help? :p

Partition posted: »

[Tell her the truth, but play it off as a joke] Not gonna lie... I do this in real life a lot when I'm nervous xD. Maybe she won't take us s

• I was kinda hoping something would happen between Torvin and Kyra but then he stated that he doesn't fancy her

• Actually, the reason for Torvin's lack of interest in Kyra is that he is almost a married man. In Chapter 2, there has been mentions about a woman back on Pyke, which he loves and plans to take as his Rock Wife once he returns there. He is far too loyal to just cheat on her.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I was kinda hoping something would happen between Torvin and Kyra but then he stated that he doesn't fancy her

Sign in to comment in this discussion.