Thank you Telltale

Being a diehard GoT fan it killed me everytime the season ended. Even though the episodes are really sporadic, the game helps ease the pain until Season 6 starts. Keep it coming Telltale.

P.s please make a TTG series for True Detective. That is all lol

Comments

• I pretty much lost interest after the traitor fiasco and the umpteenth "Save character A or B" choice.

I'll play Episode 6 since I already bought it, but I went from "Hmm I wonder when the next episode's gonna come out !" to "Wait, isn't there some game I was eager to play before ? Nah, probably not.. Oh that's it I remember !".

That's really sad since EP1-4 were excellent imo.

• Wouldn't it be more logical to wait for the final episode before expressing our thanks concerning the season ?

Anyway you're a die-hard GOT fan and you want something to ease the pain till Season 6 ? Read the books, they're much better.

• Right? Initially I was extremely excited for the release of GoT (I would have sacrificed someone to the Lord of Light AND the Drowned God in order to play it) and rather "meh" towards the release of Borderlands but now that's completely flip-flopped.

Byakuren posted: »

I pretty much lost interest after the traitor fiasco and the umpteenth "Save character A or B" choice. I'll play Episode 6 since I alread

• edited August 2015

Thank you. Yes, the Game has it's issues, that can't be denied and it should certainly be discussed. Even still, it saddens me to see people lose sight of the fact the story here is still excellent and engaging, and TellTale have done more things right, than wrong, all in all. And this is coming from a die-hard GoT fan too. :)

People here sure like to shit on GoT and praise Tales... but I personally find Tales rather predictable and one-note, and, while I passively look forward to its next episode, I can't say I'm all that excited for it. GoT's episode 6, on the other hand... (and yes, I know, fuck me right?)

So, yes. TellTale, Episode 5 was disappointing (though I still enjoyed it). But all the others? I loved them, and I'm sure you'll do a good job with the finale (you always have before).

IronFromIce!

• I liked ep5 too! we should've known TTG will put up shit like this at the beginning.

• I think the last 2 books were pretty bad...terrible actually.

_DIO_ posted: »

Wouldn't it be more logical to wait for the final episode before expressing our thanks concerning the season ? Anyway you're a die-hard GOT fan and you want something to ease the pain till Season 6 ? Read the books, they're much better.

• Honestly, I think that Rodrik arriving back at House Forrester alive was far more implausible than the traitor reveal. (I could believe Duncan as the traitor. But does Rodrik have the power of osmosis to ride on the corpse cart that whole time without dying of dehydration?) I really enjoyed Episode 5, and am looking forward to the conclusion of this story.

• edited August 2015

Well, don't expect everything to be perfect in life. And besides, It's just one meh Episode.

Besides, I hear they're gonna work harder and take more time with Episode 6.

Byakuren posted: »

I pretty much lost interest after the traitor fiasco and the umpteenth "Save character A or B" choice. I'll play Episode 6 since I alread

• Granted they were the less good of the series, AFFC especially imo. Sam is always a pain in the ass, as are Dany and Damphair and also Brienne at times. But c'mon don't tell me the Reek stuff was not awesome nor Cersei's paranoia ! The Barristan-Jaime POV contrast was awesome too. We got to see the Greyjoy family more in depth with Asha, Victarion, Euron. I'm a Stannis fan so ADWD was enjoyable for me. There's also Aegon and Jon Con who enter the story, and POV from until then the very mysterious and shady Mel.

I mean sure what was bad was really bad, but the good stuff balanced it. The Dorne storyline was still way better that thing we saw this season too...

JackBauer24 posted: »

I think the last 2 books were pretty bad...terrible actually.

• I disagree. They were not up to par with the first three, sure, but they were still very good. Then again, I love the politics in GOT, so AFFC was right up my ally...

GRRM's original plan was to do a timeskip about ten years ahead of a Storm of Swords, though he went back on it out of fear that too much of the narrative was being told in flashbacks. I assume it would have been more up to the normal standards if he didn't decide to back out of that plan last minute...

• A Dance with Dragons wasn't the best but A Feast for Crows was great imo

• Why are people getting so upset about this thread... we've had threads like this since after Ep1. Either way, I agree. I like this game a lot and I'm happy they've made it

• In the first two episodes of both Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones, I said that Tales was better. Now, in my humble opinion, they are now both equals in terms of story and characters.

I love Game of Thrones as much as I love Tales from the Borderlands. :)

• enter image description here

Thank you. Yes, the Game has it's issues, that can't be denied and it should certainly be discussed. Even still, it saddens me to see people

Sign in to comment in this discussion.