Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So yah hey sorry for the absence today I was at the hospital for my little sister it seems she might have appendicitis so she'll be staying there tonight to see if she might need surgery I'm kinda afraid so much so I'm tearing up while writing this but hopefully she'll be ok God willing she'll be ok.

• That's good ^-^

It looks great! :D I'm kind of excited for it too.

I'm doing great, thanks for asking I'm just super excited for the new deadpool movie.

• Damn, that's rough dude, I'm really sorry. We're always here for you.

enter image description here

So yah hey sorry for the absence today I was at the hospital for my little sister it seems she might have appendicitis so she'll be staying

• Im kind of excited for it too

That's good to hear ^_^

I'm a giant deadpool fan myself, so this is a dream come true.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

That's good ^-^ It looks great! I'm kind of excited for it too.

• thanks I don't like to get personal on here but I just needed it off my chest she been having stomach pain for about a week now and it hasn't gone away she wasn't even afraid when they mentioned surgery all she did was laugh about the thought, I really don't like to cry but I'm afraid and just writing it down just seems to make it worse

Damn, that's rough dude, I'm really sorry. We're always here for you.

• edited August 2015

Sometimes, telling other people how you feel helps a lot, trust me I know. I'm really sorry that this is happening...

I actually had stomach pains recently, and they thought they might have to do surgery as well, they didn't have to though.

thanks I don't like to get personal on here but I just needed it off my chest she been having stomach pain for about a week now and it hasn'

• God, that's terrible! We're here for you, buddy, remember that!

So yah hey sorry for the absence today I was at the hospital for my little sister it seems she might have appendicitis so she'll be staying

• thanks I don't know why I stated crying know after I got home seems like then I had it all together but right when I got home it just hit me

JumpyJoey posted: »

God, that's terrible! We're here for you, buddy, remember that!

• edited August 2015

Thats terrible,I'm really sorry. I hope she'll get better soon.

We're here for you alright..

• I wish I could stay but I'm going to IKEA and I'll be back... God knows when. Once you start walking down those winding little passages, you don't always come back. At least I'm getting a new spinning chair, my old one had no back part.

• It's normal to want to appear calm in front of your family, and it often takes a while for these things to sink in.

And hey, she'll be fine! Don't worry :)

thanks I don't know why I stated crying know after I got home seems like then I had it all together but right when I got home it just hit me

• thank you we've been at the hospital for five hours she had urine and blood tests and xrays and they found something in her appendix so the surgeon going to come tomorrow to talk to my mom about the different options she has we just thought it was just a stomach flu.

Sometimes, telling other people how you feel helps a lot, trust me I know. I'm really sorry that this is happening... I actually had stomach pains recently, and they thought they might have to do surgery as well, they didn't have to though.

• I went to IKEA once in my lifetime, I'm fairly certain the visit there lasted so long I don't even remember it

My mom and sister the other day tried to go to IKEA while I was stuck with them

I'd probably still be there today if their plans actually went through LMAO

I wish I could stay but I'm going to IKEA and I'll be back... God knows when. Once you start walking down those winding little passages, you don't always come back. At least I'm getting a new spinning chair, my old one had no back part.

• thank you it really means a lot I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Thats terrible,I'm really sorry. I hope she'll get better soon. We're here for you alright..

• thanks just sort of a new experience for me I didn't know I would take it like this

It's normal to want to appear calm in front of your family, and it often takes a while for these things to sink in. And hey, she'll be fine! Don't worry

• I am sorry, hopefully she will get better soon <3

• Look who's woken up.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I am sorry, hopefully she will get better soon

• Ah Ikea, my family ALWAYS goes there. :D It's funny how you can't get out without going through all of the departments. (those sneaky bastards)

But I'm not complaining, I like köttbullar :)

I wish I could stay but I'm going to IKEA and I'll be back... God knows when. Once you start walking down those winding little passages, you don't always come back. At least I'm getting a new spinning chair, my old one had no back part.

• thanks I'm honestly thankful to have you guys to go to

I am sorry, hopefully she will get better soon

• Ayy, I woke up a bit earlier than usual. 8 hours of sleep.

What's up

Look who's woken up.

• I only got 8 hours of sleep as well, yet I feel fully rested.

All gud.

Ayy, I woke up a bit earlier than usual. 8 hours of sleep. What's up

• I feel a bit sleepy but it will eventually pass.

no matter when I go to sleep I'll always fall asleep at 1 am .__.

I only got 8 hours of sleep as well, yet I feel fully rested. All gud.

• Hi @buntingsir !! Just asking how are you doing? Haven't seen you for a while. Is everything okay?

You are probably just busy or something like that but I already miss you haha :D

• She left on a trip yesterday, and she's supossed to come back today in the middle of the day :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi @buntingsir !! Just asking how are you doing? Haven't seen you for a while. Is everything okay? You are probably just busy or something like that but I already miss you haha

• 4 AM and the streamer hasnt gotten a run past whomps fortress

what the FUCK

3 hours watching this guy stream sm64 and he got shitty runs all night

w/e tho rip cyu guys at noon reply to me with some rhyiona pls i need something to make up for this unfortunate night of watching sm64 runs

• Aaaa okay thank you for telling me! ;D How did I miss this information?

It's funny how easily we start to miss each other :3

She left on a trip yesterday, and she's supossed to come back today in the middle of the day

• edited August 2015

She only said it once when we were talking on friday, so it was pretty easy to miss.

If I didn't know where she was I'd be missing her even more ;-;

Aaaa okay thank you for telling me! ;D How did I miss this information? It's funny how easily we start to miss each other

• if I didn't know where she was I'd be missing her even more

Yeah, for some reason you immediately start to expect the worst possible scenarios. Did something happen to her? Is she dead?? Aaaaaa!!

That's why I felt super bad when I disappeared for 2 weeks without any warning. ;---;

She only said it once when we were talking on friday, so it was pretty easy to miss. If I didn't know where she was I'd be missing her even more ;-;

• You should have seen me like a week ago, I'd just dissapear every 4-5 days and not even comment here, no one really cared so it's okay I guess.

if I didn't know where she was I'd be missing her even more Yeah, for some reason you immediately start to expect the worst possible

• how are you today, guys?

• edited August 2015

I didn't know you better a while ago but now you've been more active and I would definitely miss you if you suddenly disappeared.

Normally I wouldn't worry where some members are because I would assume that they are just busy with their lives. buntingsir just happens to be really important to me so that's why I get worried of her so easily x]

You should have seen me like a week ago, I'd just dissapear every 4-5 days and not even comment here, no one really cared so it's okay I guess.

• Bor-ed, bor-ed, bored / Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored / I am really bored - Zer0

how are you today, guys?

• Aw, thanks :)

You and Jane are pretty close, so I see why you'd worry x)

I didn't know you better a while ago but now you've been more active and I would definitely miss you if you suddenly disappeared. Normall

• dead and sleepy .-. wbu

how are you today, guys?

• huh, me too :)

i only managed to sleep 4 hrs, then i had to wake up, travel 60 km in a car, walk for 3 hrs, travel back home another 60 km :\

and now i'm dying :\

dead and sleepy .-. wbu

• I slept for 8 hrs but I feel soooo tired

walk for 3 hours and drive that much? seems like you had tough morning

huh, me too i only managed to sleep 4 hrs, then i had to wake up, travel 60 km in a car, walk for 3 hrs, travel back home another 60 km and now i'm dying

• Now that's, a tough morning

huh, me too i only managed to sleep 4 hrs, then i had to wake up, travel 60 km in a car, walk for 3 hrs, travel back home another 60 km and now i'm dying

• Fair enough! XD

first three games=amazing, fun, explosions (dunno about gow judgment 'cause i didn't play it yet)

• You're lucky dude. We go there every time we need to buy furniture or just anything. And it's not even that close to where I live :P

Green613 posted: »

I went to IKEA once in my lifetime, I'm fairly certain the visit there lasted so long I don't even remember it My mom and sister the othe

• Ahhh shit....

I do not possess either of those consoles :(

It's an exclusive for the Xbox 360 and the Xbox one. =/ But it is a good game I would recommend it^-^ BRO FIST<3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.