Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• that's a weird looking koffing o.O

looks like Mikasa

enter image description here

who's mikasa?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was not joking about this She even looks like Mikasa

• It's a Delta Koffing. It's something exclusive to the fangame. :) You can also notice my Charizard is a little off in the second picture. :P

Um, Mikasa from SnK. ;-; aka the radest character

that's a weird looking koffing o.O looks like Mikasa who's mikasa?

• that's the problem. I didn't knew I HAD any emotions.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Why thank you. Glad I could make the mysterious Dracu feel emotion

• Every day is a school day :)

Dracu98 posted: »

that's the problem. I didn't knew I HAD any emotions.

• Um, Mikasa from SnK. ;-;

SnK?! wut?

It's a Delta Koffing. It's something exclusive to the fangame. You can also notice my Charizard is a little off in the second picture. :P Um, Mikasa from SnK. ;-; aka the radest character

• Attack on Titan?

Um, Mikasa from SnK. ;-; SnK?! wut?

• I guess so. it's like the sensei said, we never stop learning. but now that we're talking about emotions, had to think of a funny line from a song:

"I am a man but even I have emotions,
    I'll admit there are not much of them
    If I had to count there would be about three,
    But hate and anger are two of them"

(it only rhymes in german) that's kinda accurate :D

Every day is a school day

• enter image description here

srsly, is that some new anime every cool kid is watching nowadays, while i'm sitting here, watching yu-gi-oh the original series?

Attack on Titan?

• It's a shame really, that emotions have to be bottled up (Yes, you have them!)

But yeah, it's pretty accurate. Now I wish I spoke German.

I guess so. it's like the sensei said, we never stop learning. but now that we're talking about emotions, had to think of a funny line from

• It's not new at all lmao

srsly, is that some new anime every cool kid is watching nowadays, while i'm sitting here, watching yu-gi-oh the original series?

• Yeah, it's like Rabbit said... it's not new.

There was a lot of hype around it a bit ago but it's died down a bit.

• sorry to interrupt but yu-gi-oh is awesome, I remember watching it and I even had the cards

• shiet ;-;

It's not new at all lmao

• Who didn't have the cards :P

I still have one deck on my table.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

sorry to interrupt but yu-gi-oh is awesome, I remember watching it and I even had the cards

• This is a bit embarrasing, but I can agree with that. xD

(I had a tiny crush on Bigby in TWAU, because of this, lmao)

• yu-gi-oh is amazing! ^_^

i still have the cards, literally thousands of them.

sorry to interrupt but yu-gi-oh is awesome, I remember watching it and I even had the cards

• I need to try that.

buntingsir posted: »

This is a bit embarrasing, but I can agree with that. xD (I had a tiny crush on Bigby in TWAU, because of this, lmao)

• Oh yes, you should do that. ;3

I need to try that.

• edited August 2015

Does that mean you don't like me right now how I am ;-;

Oh yes, you should do that. ;3

• Unfortunately my cards are nowhere to be found :/

Who didn't have the cards :P I still have one deck on my table.

• Weeell... honestly yes. Never thought about it until now. Now I feel embarrassed.

• Don't be silly, of course I like you now, as sweet and cute as you already are. D:

Does that mean you don't like me right now how I am ;-;

• I guess male forearms just have that effect on women :P

• Why embarassed? :P

Weeell... honestly yes. Never thought about it until now. Now I feel embarrassed.

• wut?

i see them practically everywhere. every store i've been to has at least one deck. ._.

Unfortunately my cards are nowhere to be found

• I don't even know xD Felt unusual discussing that here

Why embarassed? :P

• I sometimes just find distorted, dirty cards.

Unfortunately my cards are nowhere to be found

• trust me, you're not missing anything. our music sucks hard, most comedians are stupid, everything on TV is annoying, and some of our most famous youtubers are making videos for 10 year olds and have a "fart-burp"-humor (that's a thing). the government is mainly made out of old people who don't know shit about how their country works nowadays. gamers are psychopaths and loosers, the internet is reclaim (seriously, our Federal Chancellor said this in 2013. "The internet is recoil for all of us". no it's not, you stupid ugly hag, goddamn it!), and hey, when we say anything, literally ANYTHING against someone who is not german, whenever we try to defend our national identity, we're nazis. YAY, GERMANY!

It's a shame really, that emotions have to be bottled up (Yes, you have them!) But yeah, it's pretty accurate. Now I wish I spoke German.

• Nothing is unusual here anymore xD

I don't even know xD Felt unusual discussing that here

• We're discussing pretty much everything here now and It's a lot of fun, you shouldn't be embarrased. :P

I don't even know xD Felt unusual discussing that here

• I had a bag just full of them, the cards were so cool

I've also tried playing it online

yu-gi-oh is amazing! ^_^ i still have the cards, literally thousands of them.

• Says the one who said this one comment above x)

This is a bit embarrasing

We're discussing pretty much everything here now and It's a lot of fun, you shouldn't be embarrased. :P

• O-kay... now you made me kinda happy to be Swedish xD

I was mainly talking about the language though, I think it sounds really nice. My grandmother teaches German so she speaks it fluently, and she's tried to teach me stuff but I keep forgetting :(

trust me, you're not missing anything. our music sucks hard, most comedians are stupid, everything on TV is annoying, and some of our most f

• Page 555. This is my page.

• i still have 2 shoe-boxes full of them :)

I've also tried playing it online

online isn't nearly as much fun as irl :\

I had a bag just full of them, the cards were so cool I've also tried playing it online

• Weren't you the one who commented on the fact that it was embarrassing? ;) But I agree, I should be more cool with it.

We're discussing pretty much everything here now and It's a lot of fun, you shouldn't be embarrased. :P

• You beat me to it xD

Says the one who said this one comment above x) This is a bit embarrasing

• conglaturation, dad.

Poogers555 posted: »

Page 555. This is my page.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.