Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• INB4 EPISODE 4 NEWS TOMORROW

Fingers crossed. Good night, Green :) Sweet Rhyiona dreams

Green613 posted: »

o my god guys holy FUCK he finally got the world record for sm64 BUt WAIT ITS ONLY 1:30 WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS

• Well I did have a good nights sleep, so that's something.

What about you?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hi Dom! How are you? Or did you just wake up and that's a stupid question?

• Hm, I was sleeping well until my friend texted me. When I told him he'd woken me up he started sending me devil emojis. So I'm still very sleepy, though breakfast should help.

Well I did have a good nights sleep, so that's something. What about you?

• Maybe you should try and get a turbo nap? :\

Hm, I was sleeping well until my friend texted me. When I told him he'd woken me up he started sending me devil emojis. So I'm still very sleepy, though breakfast should help.

• Nah, I'm already woken up now, and it's good to start waking up earlier to prepare for school :)

Maybe you should try and get a turbo nap?

• the ultimate ded thread

• Guess everyone is just sleeping, or away, or catching up.

the ultimate ded thread

• I'm here, I'm just messing around in photoshop as usual.

the ultimate ded thread

• I guess. It's so quiet around here...

Guess everyone is just sleeping, or away, or catching up.

• Now I'm curious :D What exactly are you messing around with?

buntingsir posted: »

I'm here, I'm just messing around in photoshop as usual.

• Ehh... I started another drawing and then I decided to do something with the screenshots again. x) I'm just in this state of mood when I just want to listen to love songs and chill on a sofa, but at the same time I want to do something, hands are like itching. It's strange.

Now I'm curious What exactly are you messing around with?

• yaaay<3

It was really great! the people where unbelievable nice, I've got the sunburn of my life, collected a lot of high fives, 7/10 winning rate at beer pong and 9/10 at flunky ball B^), some friends got fucked by the police(not literally) who dressed like the biggest morons XD

and it was a electro festival

come here!

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yay! You're back!! How was the festival? Also, what genre of music was this festival?! XD I really missed you... Hugs

• edited August 2015

Bunting, git on my level Scrub

:D

I'm here, I'm just messing around in photoshop as usual.

• When I saw that picture for the first time I laughed so hard lmao

• Ooh that sounds nice. So we can expect more screenshots today? :)

I guess it's that type of day where you want to be productive but can't.

Ehh... I started another drawing and then I decided to do something with the screenshots again. x) I'm just in this state of mood when I jus

• U dare challenge me?

(Dammit, this could've been glorious If only imgur would let me download an image faster. Thanks for the laughs though :D)

• Yeah, I guess so. I'm not complaining though, it's kinda interesting to have mixed feelings sometimes. :D

Ooh that sounds nice. So we can expect more screenshots today? I guess it's that type of day where you want to be productive but can't.

• True :D

Yeah, I guess so. I'm not complaining though, it's kinda interesting to have mixed feelings sometimes.

• My shoulder suddenly just started aching, but I had a legitimate feeling like someone put his hand on it. My heart stopped for a second or two... This is too spooky for me.

• woaa creepy!

My shoulder suddenly just started aching, but I had a legitimate feeling like someone put his hand on it. My heart stopped for a second or two... This is too spooky for me.

• YES... ಠ_ಠ

Kruzii posted: »

woaa creepy!

• edited August 2015

maybe it was a spooky ghost ಠ_ಠ what time is it in your country?

YES... ಠ_ಠ

• It's 14.00 PM here, too early for ghosts. But man, that was scary and sudden... I felt like my heart jumped out of my chest.

Kruzii posted: »

maybe it was a spooky ghost ಠ_ಠ what time is it in your country?

• enter image description here

My shoulder suddenly just started aching, but I had a legitimate feeling like someone put his hand on it. My heart stopped for a second or two... This is too spooky for me.

• Oh Jane, are you okay?

I'm just gonna hold you and not let go.

• Warren took a drunk selfie earlier we can go back and warn her :D

• Yes, that's what I need right now, thank you. ;__;

Oh Jane, are you okay? I'm just gonna hold you and not let go.

• It could've been something like this.

• Right all caught up, sorry I didn't say goodnight I felt worse then a piece of s*** that achieve sentience. As well as my nose being runny my throat is dry and voice coarse and my ear hurt like hell. :(

• Good news though nearly finished my fan art :D

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Right all caught up, sorry I didn't say goodnight I felt worse then a piece of s*** that achieve sentience. As well as my nose being runny my throat is dry and voice coarse and my ear hurt like hell.

• How many people are actually here?

• Oh wow, do you have a cold or is it something else? :(

Right all caught up, sorry I didn't say goodnight I felt worse then a piece of s*** that achieve sentience. As well as my nose being runny my throat is dry and voice coarse and my ear hurt like hell.

• Yay! :D:D:D

Good news though nearly finished my fan art

• It started as an allergic reaction to dust in my room D:

Oh wow, do you have a cold or is it something else?

• Well me, on and off. Sometimes I just stay out of conversations because I feel I'm barging in and disturbing xD

How many people are actually here?

• Oh no, allergies are the worst! :( Maybe you should move out of your room for the moment?

It started as an allergic reaction to dust in my room

• No it's fine to join in a conversation halfway though as long as your respectful :)

Well me, on and off. Sometimes I just stay out of conversations because I feel I'm barging in and disturbing xD

• But I want to chat with you :( :( :(

Oh no, allergies are the worst! Maybe you should move out of your room for the moment?

• Aw, can't you take your computer or phone with you?

But I want to chat with you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.