Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Yeah that's what I should probably do. :D

It's my lazy day again, I don't really do anything, just trying to figure out what I want.

You don't always need to be productive :D Sometimes it's good for you just eat junk food and take everything easy :3

I dunno, I just feel like drawing today for some reason..:) I better draw now since tomorrow I have to go to work again..

buntingsir posted: »

I'd say try to do everything and then you'll see what you really want to do. if one of the drawings will go more smoothly and enjoyably than

• Phew :)

For now I know huomenta and kiitos xD I don't know, your Swedish doesn't seem particularly broken to me. I don't know about Quiff's Finnish though. Hey, isn't he coming back today?!

nohuhhuh posted: »

You can say hyvää huomenta or just huomenta.. Both are correct Hey I think it's sweet that you even try to learn some basic Finnish, no

• I know some basic Swedish but that's it :D

Hey, isn't he coming back today?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Phew For now I know huomenta and kiitos xD I don't know, your Swedish doesn't seem particularly broken to me. I don't know about Quiff's Finnish though. Hey, isn't he coming back today?!

• Yeah, I know, but today I actually want to be productive x)

That's a great mood, when it happens you're like have wings and everything seems better (sounds kinda silly :P). Will you be busy this week as you were on the last week?

Yeah that's what I should probably do. It's my lazy day again, I don't really do anything, just trying to figure out what I want.

• I just had a thought if Rhys had a baby with Fiona or Sasha would the baby have one or two arms?

• Axolotls are adorable :)

I know some basic Swedish but that's it Hey, isn't he coming back today?! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes I feel like I can do anything today! >:) This feeling is usually really rare to me...

I hope I'm not as busy as on the last week. It really depends what my boss wants.

Yeah, I know, but today I actually want to be productive x) That's a great mood, when it happens you're like have wings and everything seems better (sounds kinda silly :P). Will you be busy this week as you were on the last week?

• Ok breakfast break be back in a bit.

• of course they are bruh!

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Axolotls are adorable

• You go girl! :D Cherish this feeling. x)

I hope so too, people can't be equally busy every week, they have to get a break sometime.

Yes I feel like I can do anything today! This feeling is usually really rare to me... I hope I'm not as busy as on the last week. It really depends what my boss wants.

• Pray 4 Hanna the axolotl 2015

I know some basic Swedish but that's it Hey, isn't he coming back today?! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• See ya :)

Ok breakfast break be back in a bit.

• i dont know what to think really.. i was not shocked when rachel was found dead, because i aways thought that she was.. i mean missing for 6 months? without telling no one? even her BF frank? something must have happened.. i was most disappointed in jefferson. i really liked him, looked up to him.. he was a good teacher who believed in his students, i dont know what to think, i'm just disappointed really. in jefferson. i feel max know, she must be traumatized, knowing her ''hero'' is a monster, poor max.

• Someone answer this please.

I just had a thought if Rhys had a baby with Fiona or Sasha would the baby have one or two arms?

• edited August 2015

What kind of question is that lmao

If a disabled person had a son would their son be disabled?

I just had a thought if Rhys had a baby with Fiona or Sasha would the baby have one or two arms?

• Do I wanna know? If this feeling flows both ways...

enter image description hereenter image description here

Sad to see you go... Sorta hoping that you'd stay...

enter image description hereenter image description here

Baby we both know, that the nights were mainly made for saying things...

...that you can’t say tomorrow day.

Wow, this post got big, I apologize.

And yay, I figured it out. I felt so torn apart, picking the lyrics was hard, but really interesting.

'Arctic Monkeys' anyone...?

• Do I wanna know, yay! Love that song! This is so beautiful!

• that's cool.

But it is Dobar dan not Dobro dan (:

I can speak fluently of about the age of a 3 year old.

• Why did this make me laugh so much...? xD

• enter image description here

Also I found this and thought it was cute, if you don't think about the message:

• Yeeah, I love that song too! I actually love almost every song from that album of theirs. They're so sensual and intense, give me incomprehensible feelings. x)

And thank you!

Do I wanna know, yay! Love that song! This is so beautiful!

• It's the curse of the tombstones.

Why did this make me laugh so much...? xD

• Well, it just came to my head because I don't know.

What kind of question is that lmao If a disabled person had a son would their son be disabled?

• Amazing is a word too good to describe this mess. But thank you, Dom! ^-^

Amazing as always, Jane.

• I like Snap out of it a lot as well as this one. They really have a particular style :)

Anytime, Jane :D

Yeeah, I love that song too! I actually love almost every song from that album of theirs. They're so sensual and intense, give me incomprehensible feelings. x) And thank you!

• Oh yeah, that's a great song too... I used to listen to it constantly at some point.

I like Snap out of it a lot as well as this one. They really have a particular style Anytime, Jane

• This is pretty motivational, to be honest...

It's the curse of the tombstones.

• aww this is sweet :D The first picture is my favorite. That expression!! HHNGH Rhys is so cuuute!

Haha see, you were productive after all :D

• I made it after listening to Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf... xD

I agree, this along with that motivational speech is enough to get anyone to just do it.

This is pretty motivational, to be honest...

• I used to hear it on TV all the time.

Oh yeah, that's a great song too... I used to listen to it constantly at some point.

• He is, That scene overall was kinda sweet, when they were talking about the boot. :D

Eh, I guess so. Maybe I'll do something else today, I dunno. :)

aww this is sweet The first picture is my favorite. That expression!! HHNGH Rhys is so cuuute! Haha see, you were productive after all

• I've just watched it... that was funny. :D

It got to the point where it's really really ridiculous and at the same time proves point and makes you do stuff. :D

I made it after listening to Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf... xD I agree, this along with that motivational speech is enough to get anyone to just do it.

• I laugh whenever I see it xD

I haven't tested it out yet but with the school year closing in fast I'll see what it can do :) Might even set it as my alarm :D

I've just watched it... that was funny. It got to the point where it's really really ridiculous and at the same time proves point and makes you do stuff.

• edited August 2015

Might even set it as my alarm

Oh god, this would be funny, just imagine in the quiet mood of the morning a sudden loud noize: DO IT!

I laugh whenever I see it xD I haven't tested it out yet but with the school year closing in fast I'll see what it can do Might even set it as my alarm

• I never check this place on my phone, I HATE typing on it! XP

kristi78968 posted: »

Thank you Hazza! I'm glad everyone has had a good day, even if it means it being uneventful! Well, I'm having fun with my mini vacation!

• It would certainly help :D "SOME PEOPLE ARE GONNA DREAM OF SUCCESS WHILE YOU'RE GONNA WAKE UP AND WORK HARD AT IT!"

100% School motivation material

Might even set it as my alarm Oh god, this would be funny, just imagine in the quiet mood of the morning a sudden loud noize: DO IT!

• That's cute <3

Also I found this and thought it was cute, if you don't think about the message:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.