Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

I'M BACK FROM JAPAN. GUYS. I'M EXHAUSTED. SLEEP DEPRIVED. AND JET LAGGED. BUT I'M BACK

enter image description here

Anyways, now I see a +11 00 comments!!?? dis gon b a long day indeead...

• edited August 2015

I've never even thought about this until now, this perfectly fits! It's sort of amazing. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

It would certainly help "SOME PEOPLE ARE GONNA DREAM OF SUCCESS WHILE YOU'RE GONNA WAKE UP AND WORK HARD AT IT!" 100% School motivation material

• AYY QUIFF

Quiff posted: »

I'M BACK FROM JAPAN. GUYS. I'M EXHAUSTED. SLEEP DEPRIVED. AND JET LAGGED. BUT I'M BACK Anyways, now I see a +11 00 comments!!?? dis gon b a long day indeead...

• @nohuhhuh GET OVER HERE

Quiff, buddy, welcome back! How was your trip?

I'M BACK FROM JAPAN. GUYS. I'M EXHAUSTED. SLEEP DEPRIVED. AND JET LAGGED. BUT I'M BACK Anyways, now I see a +11 00 comments!!?? dis gon b a long day indeead...

• HOLY SHIT QUIFF YOU'RE ALIVE AND BACK. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. NO, I'M NOT FREAKING OUT, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

• Sounds like you had the funnest time out of everyone here over the weekend! XP

I went to the Download festival once a few years ago, but I'm not cool so I went with my Dad and we stayed for one day (it was Nightwish and Slash playing as headliners that day so it was all worth it!) I don't have friends like that.....

Sounds like you got pretty drunk if you won those games :) And the Police got involved? Wtf? Why?? It's a festival! You're allowed to be unique! :D

Hugs.... So fucking jealous of you right now!

Kruzii posted: »

yaaay<3 It was really great! the people where unbelievable nice, I've got the sunburn of my life, collected a lot of high fives, 7/10

• AYE MAN HOW YA BEEN

AYY QUIFF

• Sadly I'll be going, just as the thread got active and Quiff came back. Miss me if you like xD

• Hey, it's great to be back!

In all honesty, my trip was a little bit disappointing :/

But I can say n the least that it was an experience that I'll never forget :D

buntingsir posted: »

@nohuhhuh GET OVER HERE Quiff, buddy, welcome back! How was your trip?

• YO I AIN'T SAYING NOTHING YET MAN. BUT I BELIEVE YA.

HOLY SHIT QUIFF YOU'RE ALIVE AND BACK. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. NO, I'M NOT FREAKING OUT, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

• Missing you already brotha <3

Sadly I'll be going, just as the thread got active and Quiff came back. Miss me if you like xD

• We technically have 140 members :P

Yami_Wolf posted: »

How many people are actually here?

• Sweeet! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Good morning! How ya doing? I'm so happy because it's monday and I don't have to go to work today!! Happy dance. I feel like this day is going to be really great and productive

• I'VE BEEN GREAT, THANK YOU FOR ASKING.

HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?

AYE MAN HOW YA BEEN

• It's free messaging to anyone in the world...

Like Skype, but it's easier to use imo.

Whats WhatsApp?

• And we're glad you're finally back! Seems like last time we saw you ages ago.

Yeah, I bet it really was a nice experience and hey, not everyone can get a chance to go to Japan in their life, so that's something! :D

Hey, it's great to be back! In all honesty, my trip was a little bit disappointing But I can say n the least that it was an experience that I'll never forget

• Come back soon, see you! :)

Sadly I'll be going, just as the thread got active and Quiff came back. Miss me if you like xD

• Or should I finally draw Hazzah's Nick?

I don't mind what you draw first. I'm feeling meh today so everything is just happening around me...

Yes, I'm glad too! Stress-free days are awesome!! Productive day sounds very promising. Only one problem is that I don't kno

• It would have 2 arms :P

Unless there was a complication at birth, some babies are born missing limbs....

I just had a thought if Rhys had a baby with Fiona or Sasha would the baby have one or two arms?

• Running for your life from Shia LaBeouf...

It's the curse of the tombstones.

• Very nice :)

I don't listen to the Arctic Monkeys though :P

• Hey what an adorable dream ducky <3

Though in real life I probably look like the exact opposite as to what you've described here xp

(I don't wear glasses, my hair is a mix between ginger-blond and brunette atm, and I wouldn't consider myself short either.)

Good morning everyone! I had an interesting dream last night. :P So I was in Sweden and I was trying to find @Quiff but he wasn't there.

• Nuuu </3

• edited August 2015

Dude, you're back!!!!! XD XD

Come here you beautiful duck!

Oh and you're gonna spend HOURS catching up! XP

Missed you man :') <3

• I'll miss you :(

• it feels like I was here just yesterday, but at the same time like it was ages ago.

That's what I keep telling myself, and I definitely don't regret going to Japan!

And we're glad you're finally back! Seems like last time we saw you ages ago. Yeah, I bet it really was a nice experience and hey, not everyone can get a chance to go to Japan in their life, so that's something!

• welcome back old friend

you've missed A LOT of stuff , good luck if you're trying to get on track

• Thank you!

It's okay, everyone has their own music tastes. (:

HazzatheMan posted: »

Very nice I don't listen to the Arctic Monkeys though :P

• IT WAS HOT AND SWEATY. I FELT MOIST 24/7 AND I MEAN THE WEATHER.

I'VE BEEN GREAT, THANK YOU FOR ASKING. HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?

• :D

What exactly is their style of music??

Thank you! It's okay, everyone has their own music tastes. (:

• Good man :D

Are you going to read all the comments by the way? That's gonna take a several days at best...

it feels like I was here just yesterday, but at the same time like it was ages ago. That's what I keep telling myself, and I definitely don't regret going to Japan!

• It's awesome to be back!

missed you to pal and everyone else here :^) <3

Is there anything in particular that I should check out first, or should I just accept this challenge?

Dude, you're back!!!!! XD XD Come here you beautiful duck! Oh and you're gonna spend HOURS catching up! XP Missed you man :')

• edited August 2015

yas, I will definitely need that!

I'm not gonna be left out like that time in kindergarten, many years ago... I still cri somtiems ;-;

Brawl posted: »

welcome back old friend you've missed A LOT of stuff , good luck if you're trying to get on track

• would ya like to see my comics ? you've only seen part 1 of the Star Wars comic before you left

let me know if you'd like , and I'll send you the links to the pages

It's awesome to be back! missed you to pal and everyone else here :^) Is there anything in particular that I should check out first, or should I just accept this challenge?

• Uhhhh.... I want to read all of them, but I don't know if I'll be able to. Imma try tho :^)

Good man Are you going to read all the comments by the way? That's gonna take a several days at best...

• Indie rock... and garage rock too probably? I can't tell exactly really, I don't have a habit of finding out what kind of specific music genre or style bands and singers have. If I like the music, I'll listen to it, simple as that. :)

What exactly is their style of music??

• Yas I would love that, please pm me :)

Brawl posted: »

would ya like to see my comics ? you've only seen part 1 of the Star Wars comic before you left let me know if you'd like , and I'll send you the links to the pages

• will do , I'll also tell you some major things that happened

Yas I would love that, please pm me

• I was just kidding, man, I think it's impossible at this point to try catching up :D I admire your intention to try it though.

Uhhhh.... I want to read all of them, but I don't know if I'll be able to. Imma try tho :^)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.