Who's Your favourite character and why?

My sister's favourite was/is Ethan and she wishes Asher and Rodrik would kill Ramsey or she could jump into the game and kill him herself.

Mine is Asher because I really feel for him, everything he's done and been through. I got really angry, when Malcolm began interrogating him (if you saved Beskha from Drogon) about family. I'm pretty sure it was his 'FAMILY' who exiled him in the first place. And Personally would make Rodrik stay behind. ;( I just think I can relate more to Asher than any other character.

But what about you guys?

Comments

• edited August 2015

Rodrik Forrester, at least for me. A badass with a big heart.

He's got everything that makes a good lord, and all the traits I admire in a person. He's strong and loyal, yet compassionate and wise. Even at his worse moment, injured, humiliated, forced into a corpse cart alongside his deceased father, he didn't whimper, he didn't pity himself, all he did was try to help his family. He put almost everyone ahead of himself.

And of course, a lot of this is down to my version of Rodrik, but just look at the facts--look at the options we're given when playing him. When Arthur is being tortured, all of Rodrik's options are to try and stop what is happening. Because it would break character for Rodrik, not to help.

When those Whitehill soldiers are mocking Ethan, there is no option for Rodrik not to put them in their place, and defend his late brother, despite what could happen to him.

So, there you have it. A through and through selfless badass, with the amazing Russ Bain for a voice actor.

RodrikIsLoveRodrikIsLife

enter image description here

• Although, Asher is my favourite I respect and agree with your reasons ;)

DillonDex posted: »

Rodrik Forrester, at least for me. A badass with a big heart. He's got everything that makes a good lord, and all the traits I admire in

• In terms of playable characters, I'd say Rodrik, but in terms of non-PC's, definitely Talia.

• edited August 2015

I think Asher and Rodrik are the only two characters in the game to be completely developed, and completely awesome. So it's close between them.

I still think Rodrik though is the best.

I love how he's so sweet with Talia and Lady Forrester, so cool and calculating with his Sentinel, so badass when facing the Whitehills, and so smooth when dealing with Eleana. If he, well the determinant survivor, still dies in Episode 6, after they were saved in 5, I'm going to be done with the game. (And this is coming from someone who has never, not for one second, felt the same way regarding the show, despite everything that has happened)

• And I yours :)

I love Asher too... I mean, how could you not?

AsherGrinForTheWin

Although, Asher is my favourite I respect and agree with your reasons

• I really hope that the Forresters get their revenge on thw whitehills!! Especially Gryff.

• Yep :D

And I yours I love Asher too... I mean, how could you not? AsherGrinForTheWin

• Rodrik was my favourite. Badass, devoted to his family, uncompromising...and a fantastic voice actor to boot.

RIP you glorious bastard. It would have been out of character for the way I played Rodrik to let his little brother die in his place, so he had to make the sacrifice himself.

• I know, If it was real life and it was me and my sister or a friend or anyone I knew. It would be me staying behind. Regardless of anything else in the world It would be my duty to save them :) ;(

Rodrik was my favourite. Badass, devoted to his family, uncompromising...and a fantastic voice actor to boot. RIP you glorious bastard. I

• edited August 2015

Name: Asher Fucking Forrester

Best things I like about him: Sense of humour, fabulous hair and beard aaand

The Unspeakably Handsome Asher Grin

• High Five

FetchWalker posted: »

Name: Asher Fucking Forrester Best things I like about him: Sense of humour, fabulous hair and beard aaand The Unspeakably Handsome Asher Grin

• The first pic <3

FetchWalker posted: »

Name: Asher Fucking Forrester Best things I like about him: Sense of humour, fabulous hair and beard aaand The Unspeakably Handsome Asher Grin

• Rodrik, for reasons DillonDex already shared. I like the wounded Lord seeking revenge and taking back his house story, and it feels really nice putting Whitehills in their places as him. Talia is my favorite NPC.

• What is your favourite part about Talia...if you don't mind me asking.

Rodrik, for reasons DillonDex already shared. I like the wounded Lord seeking revenge and taking back his house story, and it feels really nice putting Whitehills in their places as him. Talia is my favorite NPC.

• I don't mind at all. :) Talia is a great character, overall, so I can't give just one favorite part. She's brave, wise and I agree with her counsel. I like that she's artistic in the way of song, and that she's willing to do whatever it takes to help her family. I would love to see her take down Whitehills with the sword.

What is your favourite part about Talia...if you don't mind me asking.

• (BTW the previous comment where I said 'If you don't mind me asking' Well that was me trying to make a walking dead reference. ;)) But yeah, I feel the same about Talia. She's my favourite NPC character. :P

I don't mind at all. Talia is a great character, overall, so I can't give just one favorite part. She's brave, wise and I agree with her co

• I'm sorry, but I'm having a tough time understanding your reference. I've completed both seasons I don't know how many times, but can you refresh my memory? Otherwise, it's gonna drive me crazy tonight trying to remember. Haha

(BTW the previous comment where I said 'If you don't mind me asking' Well that was me trying to make a walking dead reference. ) But yeah, I feel the same about Talia. She's my favourite NPC character. :P

• Ludd Whitehill, hands down the most fabulous asshole in the North. Like good old Larry would say, he has charm coming out of his ass ! The guy just sweats and breathes charisma. I mean look at him:

We all have that family related guy who just doesn't give a single fuck

• Haha It is in season 2, All that remains (a.k.a episode 1) After the shed, Luke gives Clem some food. And they sit at the table and chat. Luke then speaks/asks Clem how she survived on her own. He then asks 'So, what happened to your parents...If you don't mind me asking.' (I know, I know, Bad reference :D)

I'm sorry, but I'm having a tough time understanding your reference. I've completed both seasons I don't know how many times, but can you refresh my memory? Otherwise, it's gonna drive me crazy tonight trying to remember. Haha

• The last part is true!
    Plus by now i'm sure we all know his wife died giving birth to Gryff.
    I think Ludd would be nicer to the Forresters and others, if she was still alive

_DIO_ posted: »

Ludd Whitehill, hands down the most fabulous asshole in the North. Like good old Larry would say, he has charm coming out of his ass ! The g

• edited August 2015

Ohhh yeah! I remember that. I got goosebumps (every time) when she mentioned Lee and told the short version of his story. Not a bad reference. It just went over my head, that's all. :)

Haha It is in season 2, All that remains (a.k.a episode 1) After the shed, Luke gives Clem some food. And they sit at the table and chat. Lu

• That's... quite a subtle reference... ^^

Haha It is in season 2, All that remains (a.k.a episode 1) After the shed, Luke gives Clem some food. And they sit at the table and chat. Lu

• I guess, still gonna beat the shit out of him if given the chance lol.

He's not my favourite character but I wanted to make sure he had his little spot in the thread :3 I expect InGen_Nate_Kenny will bring up Gryff as well. To put it in his own words, he is indeed a "rather dashing fellow".

The last part is true! Plus by now i'm sure we all know his wife died giving birth to Gryff. I think Ludd would be nicer to the Forresters and others, if she was still alive

• Same :D

_DIO_ posted: »

I guess, still gonna beat the shit out of him if given the chance lol. He's not my favourite character but I wanted to make sure he had h

• i don't care about the characters, the death of rodrick\asher is sad but it's nothing if you compared it to a game that everyone hating on it here

i really hope for a better episode telltale make that happen

• edited August 2015

I want the Forresters to get the revenge they deserve.

i don't care about the characters, the death of rodrick\asher is sad but it's nothing if you compared it to a game that everyone hating on it here i really hope for a better episode telltale make that happen

• Rodrik Forrester. He is the personification of the house words "Iron from Ice." He face constant hardship, humiliation and suffering from his enemies who are taking advantage of his weakened state, but despite it all, he never breaks. You will also notices on each episodes, the more Rodrik recovers, the more strength his house recovers. I have the most fun playing him, because I am constantly having him display strength and spirit. He never show any real weakness in front of his men or enemies. I also play him as a man who loves his family very much. He is very protective toward Talia and is willing to take the deal with the Whitehills because he worries about Ryon's safety.

That's why he will be leading his house in the final episode. :)

• The part about family, I feel Asher is like that too.

The Conversarion Ethan has with his mother about sending Malcolm to Essos to bring Asher back.
    Lady Forrester mentions something about Ethan being bullied. His father said "Ethan should fight his own battles"
    Asher grabbed the miller's boy by the neck and knocked out half his teeth. Gregor was furious but Asher knew Ethan was in danger and didn't need to hear anything else.

Rodrik Forrester. He is the personification of the house words "Iron from Ice." He face constant hardship, humiliation and suffering from hi

• Lady Forrester's quote also made me feel better about letting Asher sacrifice himself. Rodrik was in danger and there was nothing else that Asher needed to know.

The part about family, I feel Asher is like that too. The Conversarion Ethan has with his mother about sending Malcolm to Essos to bring

• Yeah..;( Telltale always kill off the best characters

Lady Forrester's quote also made me feel better about letting Asher sacrifice himself. Rodrik was in danger and there was nothing else that Asher needed to know.

• me too.

I want the Forresters to get the revenge they deserve.

• Ethan< Mira, Gared, Asher< Rodrik. Love em all but Rodrik is the definite favorite.

Iron From Ice

Rodrik Forrester, at least for me. A badass with a big heart. He's got everything that makes a good lord, and all the traits I admire in

• Like Luke :(
    But seriously Asher does care about his family. He may have not seen eye to eye with Gregor but he Cared about Rodrik, Mira, Ethan, Talia, and Ryon and he doesn't blame them for his exile as they had nothing to do with it. Asher's sacriffice made sense in the way that his first instinct is to protect his family.

Yeah..;( Telltale always kill off the best characters

• :D

reply671 posted: »

Like Luke But seriously Asher does care about his family. He may have not seen eye to eye with Gregor but he Cared about Rodrik, Mira, Eth

• OMFG I just fell in love with that pic, I'm using it as background:

AsherIsBae

The first pic

• Rodrik WAS my favorite because i left him behind in my orginal gameplay. So now it's Asher.

• My favorites NPC characters are definitely Lady Elissa and Royland. I don't know, i just like them. Royland is my Sentinel, so he's like my right hand, he's competent, he cares about the Forresters. i share his feeling of BURNING HIGHPOINT TO FOOKING GROUND! And i like Elissa for the same reason that Catelyn is my favorite character in the books\show. She cares about her family, she's always there to support her children, but i kinda felt a little bit dissapointed, because in Epi 5, Elissa had like 2 or 3 dialogue lines. I think that Telltale is reserving her for Season 2, but i like her development, and i just love Lara Pulver too XD

• Elissa definatly cares about her family.

First of all, she is the one who had the idea to send Malcolm to Essos to bring Asher back.

She didn't care what happened to Gryff and the whitehills or even the house aslong as she got Ryon back.

She was by Ethan's side the whole time.

She wanted Rodrik to stay down to protect Talia.

She ran into the Maester's surgery just to see Rodrik.

She even cared for Gared because in episode 1 Gared said she cared for him as if he were her own.

My favorites NPC characters are definitely Lady Elissa and Royland. I don't know, i just like them. Royland is my Sentinel, so he's like my

• edited August 2015

Ser Royland Degore

Brave,EXTREMELY loyal,great warrior,absolute ready to sacrifice himself for the House Forrester
    That are the reasons why I choosed him as my sentinel and why he is my favourite non-playable character in whole GoT.
    BTW, it would be awesome if he will become playable character in GoT Season 2

• Nice reasons, but who's your favourite playable character?

Ser Royland Degore Brave,EXTREMELY loyal,great warrior,absolute ready to sacrifice himself for the House Forrester That are the reasons

Sign in to comment in this discussion.