Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• welcome back joey

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello

• Oh nothing, just being lazy as always.

Well, what are you up to, Dom?

• Thank you, thank you kindly :)

welcome back joey

• It's true, that's a lovely pastime :)

Oh nothing, just being lazy as always.

• I'm doing alright thanks for asking! Seems like today for me its going to be.....103 degrees.....just great.~_~

Woke up to a lovely cloudy day, probably gonna be cold xD But I feel great actually! You?

• So many glorious fanfictions

oh the thread's dead

• Nar it's not dead just have a heart attack

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So many glorious fanfictions oh the thread's dead

• Well it was true when you did :)

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Dead thread... EDIT: Forget I said this.

• i hope it's not gonna last long

Nar it's not dead just have a heart attack

• when u 2 fabulous

• Me too.

i hope it's not gonna last long

• JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh shit. Just realized I start school on the thread's birthday

• :D I think the heart attack is gone :)

when u 2 fabulous

• Wow, that's gonna be tough. I suppose you have a fan or an AC?

I'm doing alright thanks for asking! Seems like today for me its going to be.....103 degrees.....just great.~_~

• I'm actually glad to be going back, I know, I'm weird that way.

I just wish it would happen after the 17th and especially after ep 4.

• You best believe we do! man I can't wait till fall.

Wow, that's gonna be tough. I suppose you have a fan or an AC?

• Ugh, my mysterious allergies are kicking in again, only now my eyes itch as well as my nose, causing them to get teary :P

enter image description here

• I've never known anyone who want's to go to school.

I'm actually glad to be going back, I know, I'm weird that way. I just wish it would happen after the 17th and especially after ep 4.

• Isn't it fall already...? Or is that just Sweden?

You best believe we do! man I can't wait till fall.

• I have to say I'm a bit excited, I mean, new class, new teachers, and I really want to see what percentage of my classmates actually did the project we were assigned last year.

I've never known anyone who want's to go to school.

• ...Get well soon :(

Ugh, my mysterious allergies are kicking in again, only now my eyes itch as well as my nose, causing them to get teary :P

• Thank you :) It'll pass.

...Get well soon

• edited August 2015

That sucks, I hope you get better soon, Joanna (:

Ugh, my mysterious allergies are kicking in again, only now my eyes itch as well as my nose, causing them to get teary :P

• Guys what do you think? Should I do another wolf Rhys and Fiona fan art?

• I don't know when fall starts over there but here it starts on September 23.

Isn't it fall already...? Or is that just Sweden?

• Honestly the itchy eyes is really weird, and ten times more uncomfortable than my runny nose :( But it'll all be over soon :)

That sucks, I hope you get better soon, Joanna (:

• Thankfully I have never had any kind of allergy so I wouldn't know about that.But I often feel bad when it's hot outside :/

Honestly the itchy eyes is really weird, and ten times more uncomfortable than my runny nose But it'll all be over soon

• That sucks Joanna, I hope it passes.

Though it has to be caused by something? They don't happen randomly.

• Wow. You are really lucky. Well, you probably don't feel lucky, but here the weather never gets above 15 - 20°C (maximum 68°F?) now, and it's been like that for quite a while.

I don't know when fall starts over there but here it starts on September 23.

• Yes, the last one was so cute!

Guys what do you think? Should I do another wolf Rhys and Fiona fan art?

• Only if you feel like drawing them :P

Guys what do you think? Should I do another wolf Rhys and Fiona fan art?

• Heat is the enemy :P

Thankfully I have never had any kind of allergy so I wouldn't know about that.But I often feel bad when it's hot outside

• It'll pass soon enough.

It's been happening at random intervals. I'm beginning to think I'm allergic to myself :(

That sucks Joanna, I hope it passes. Though it has to be caused by something? They don't happen randomly.

• I don't know what I expected with this.

Fiona slammed the caravan door shut, allowing her emotions to fly out of her mind and take over her body. She screamed and cried and fell to the wooden floor, curling up into a ball and clutching her aching chest. She thought of everything she had said, how stupid she had been, and thought of him, how hurt he must be.

"Rhys, you're acting so fucking stupid!" Fiona growled, pacing up and down the hallway of her foster's home. The Hyperion sat on the tattered couch alone, clutching his head and closing his eyes, "I-I'm sorry! I can't help how I feel, my mind is all kinds of messed up right now." He whispers the last part as he quivered to himself. Fiona was fuming, she stopped right in front of Rhys with a growing frown, "Well, you better find out how to fix it, because I'm not dealing with the fact that you love me when I don't feel the same." The Pandoran resident pointed her finger in Rhys' face, making him flinch and contort his features into a sad expression, "You.. don't?" He felt hurt and sad and alltogether depressed. Fiona screamed at him, "I don't love you, Rhys! Get that into your head that I'll never like you!" By now, she had a vein popping out of her forehead, her eyes watering with anger. Before she could hear his reply, she stormed out of the house and ran to her caravan, exploding with emotions.

She had been so idiotic. She couldn't admit the fact that she loved Rhys, she longed for him to be hers. Now that she had him in her grip, she couldn't deal with it, so she panicked to hide her feelings. A light tap on the door and a voice calling her name perked Fiona's attention, and she stood up. With tears still managing to slip from her eyes, she creaked the door open slightly and looked out to find the other Hyperion standing with a hunched back and a white rose. Vaughn merely smiled at Fiona, to be met with a sob from the latter. Without words, she opened the door enough for the short man to slide in. He handed her the rose and coughed, "Why did you just deny him?" He asked, not needing to classify who 'him' was. Fiona wiped her cheeks with her sleeve cuff before responding, "Because I love him and he doesn't deserve me." Her voice wavered with every word while she twirled the flower in her hands. Vaughn sighed and tutted, shaking his head slowly.

"Fiona," He started, placing a hand on his taller friend's shoulder, "you and I both know that's not true. You love him with every bone in your body and he totally deserves you. Tell him." These encouraging words did nothing but pry more tears from the now-hatless lady as she hugged Vaughn tightly and sobbed into his shoulder, "I can't.." She breathed, speaking what can only be the truth for now. Vaughn rubbed Fiona's back soothingly, "You can and you will. Just, not until we get you cleaned up a bit, 'kay?" The goatee-ed 27 year old smiled sheepishly, before Fiona -reluctantly- agreed. It took a few hours until Fiona was ready to talk to Rhys, but she stepped out of the caravan and spotted the bionic male slouching on a pole outside. She slowly inched toward him until she caught his attention. She inhaled sharply.

"I need to tell you something." She started.

holy shit it's thundering, someone can continue ;)

• Yeah ok then, I think I have the perfect idea...

Only if you feel like drawing them :P

• Just gotta finish this episode 4 theory first, I used only the most reliable of sources. :D

Yeah ok then, I think I have the perfect idea...

• Maybe you're allergic to heat? That's possible. Though I don't know if it's hot where you live.

You can also be allergic to dust I guess.

It'll pass soon enough. It's been happening at random intervals. I'm beginning to think I'm allergic to myself

• This is so good, I love it :D

Yeah, somebody should totally continue this :)

I don't know what I expected with this. Fiona slammed the caravan door shut, allowing her emotions to fly out of her mind and take over h

• Ha. Hahahaha. It doesn't get above twenty degrees nowadays :P

That's true, it's actually one of the only allergies that would make sense.

Maybe you're allergic to heat? That's possible. Though I don't know if it's hot where you live. You can also be allergic to dust I guess.

• Omg so cute it's amazing! Yeah... someone should DEFINITELY continue this...

I don't know what I expected with this. Fiona slammed the caravan door shut, allowing her emotions to fly out of her mind and take over h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.