Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

BUT I I LIKE ICE CREAM!! AND MILKSHAKE IS DAMN GOOD TOO! I COULD NEVER MAKE THIS CHOICE!! THAT*S TOO CRUEL!!

JumpyJoey posted: »

OBVIOUSLY IT'S THAT YOU CAN HAVE MILKSHAKE OR ICE CREAM BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH. THE FINAL CHOICE, THE ONE THAT DETERMINES ALL.

• so who's gonna be Luke 2.0 and have a random death that was completely avoidable?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it's pizza or ice cream all over again

• so, ep5 is gonna come soon...

O13 HYPE

• cool avatar :)

it's pizza or ice cream all over again

• Vaughn. ;A;

I just know it..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

so who's gonna be Luke 2.0 and have a random death that was completely avoidable?

• all I know is that Vaughn's gonna fake Sasha's death and we'll have to choose between August and Vaughn, tough choice

so who's gonna be Luke 2.0 and have a random death that was completely avoidable?

• If it's a choice between Vaughn and Sasha I'll freak out. (」゜ロ゜)」

If it's out of nowhere and not truly justified, It'll be so stupidly cruel.

THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN SACRIFICES NEED TO BE MADE

• I love that photo of Max..maybe even more than I should but thanks anyways (:

why is your avatar black if i may ask?

cool avatar

• why is your avatar black if i may ask?

politics :\

it's all over our news too

I love that photo of Max..maybe even more than I should but thanks anyways (: why is your avatar black if i may ask?

• YOUR PRESIDENT HERE AND I'M FREAKING THE HELL OUT! HOLY SHIT, EPISODE 4 NEXT WEEK! I KNEW IT!!!! MY EPISODIC TINGLINGS NEVER FAIL ME!

@NOHUHHUH OR @JUMPYJOEY, STATUS UPDATE ON THE THREAD! ARE WE ALL HYPED?!

• I only heard on the news that some islamists killed a man named Tomislav which it's so unfair and sad

why is your avatar black if i may ask? politics it's all over our news too

• I agree.

They did say there's gonna be a cliffhanger at the end though...

buntingsir posted: »

If it's a choice between Vaughn and Sasha I'll freak out. (」゜ロ゜)」 If it's out of nowhere and not truly justified, It'll be so stupidly cruel.

• that's the reason why i put on the avatar, out of respect

really unfair ;-;

I only heard on the news that some islamists killed a man named Tomislav which it's so unfair and sad

• IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! YOU MUST CHOOSE! OUR CHOICES DEFINE US!

nohuhhuh posted: »

BUT I I LIKE ICE CREAM!! AND MILKSHAKE IS DAMN GOOD TOO! I COULD NEVER MAKE THIS CHOICE!! THAT*S TOO CRUEL!!

• poor man.. he hadn't done anything to deserve such a tragic death, those men are insane and it seems like they're everywhere ;__;

that's the reason why i put on the avatar, out of respect really unfair ;-;

• YES MA'AM, WE'RE ALL PRESENT AND HYPED AS HELL! SPECULATION IS GOING ON AT A HEALTHY BORDERING ON UNSAFE LEVEL!

kristi78968 posted: »

YOUR PRESIDENT HERE AND I'M FREAKING THE HELL OUT! HOLY SHIT, EPISODE 4 NEXT WEEK! I KNEW IT!!!! MY EPISODIC TINGLINGS NEVER FAIL ME! @NOHUHHUH OR @JUMPYJOEY, STATUS UPDATE ON THE THREAD! ARE WE ALL HYPED?!

• This cliffhanger thingy could basically be anything. They can find the Vault, but we won't get to see what's where until the next episode. Or they can find the next Gortys' upgrade, but somehow it won't be working or something... the possibilities are endless. I just don't want another choice 'who will live'... it's not fair to make us choose. Life isn't fair. ;A;

I agree. They did say there's gonna be a cliffhanger at the end though...

• I'm excited for the episode, and for the cliffhanger, of course. :3

This cliffhanger thingy could basically be anything. They can find the Vault, but we won't get to see what's where until the next episode. O

• I'm excited too. I'm so excited, I thought last time I freaked out too much, but apparently I'm able to freak out even more. xD

I'm excited for the episode, and for the cliffhanger, of course.

• ded thread in the middle of hype festival? i thought i'd seen it all...

• enter image description here

kristi78968 posted: »

YOUR PRESIDENT HERE AND I'M FREAKING THE HELL OUT! HOLY SHIT, EPISODE 4 NEXT WEEK! I KNEW IT!!!! MY EPISODIC TINGLINGS NEVER FAIL ME! @NOHUHHUH OR @JUMPYJOEY, STATUS UPDATE ON THE THREAD! ARE WE ALL HYPED?!

• wow obviously everyone would choose August :P

all I know is that Vaughn's gonna fake Sasha's death and we'll have to choose between August and Vaughn, tough choice

• ;-;

ded thread in the middle of hype festival? i thought i'd seen it all...

• YOU ARE RIGHT! I MUST CHOOSE!

I WOULD HAVE ICE CREAM!

I'M SORRY MILK SHAKE! I'M SO SORRY!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! YOU MUST CHOOSE! OUR CHOICES DEFINE US!

• I don't think we'll have to choose between them but, if we had to, I'd have a hard time.

If it's a choice between Vaughn and Sasha I'll freak out. (」゜ロ゜)」 If it's out of nowhere and not truly justified, It'll be so stupidly cruel.

• THE HYPE IS UNREAL

• We just got overload with the emotions.

I certainly did... I need to chillax.

enter image description here

ded thread in the middle of hype festival? i thought i'd seen it all...

• so unreal that the thread died only an hour after the news ;-;

THE HYPE IS UNREAL

• edited August 2015

it's so amazing to be alive right now!!!!!!!!

Yes, we got so lucky, I'm so happy. ;__; This is the happiest day, I'm too excited again, haha. Playing it with friends will be so cool, I hope you'll have fun!

• of course

wow obviously everyone would choose August :P

• We just got overload

We just got overload with the emotions. I certainly did... I need to chillax.

• IT HAD TO BE DONE! YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED, YOU SHALL LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

nohuhhuh posted: »

YOU ARE RIGHT! I MUST CHOOSE! I WOULD HAVE ICE CREAM! I'M SORRY MILK SHAKE! I'M SO SORRY!

• ;-; indeed.

;-;

• I hope you're right, that's not the most original choice. TFTB deserves more creativity and I don't want to choose between them.

I don't think we'll have to choose between them but, if we had to, I'd have a hard time.

• LMAO

Walked right into that one.

We just got overload

• edited August 2015

I can't stop staring at this screenshot. So epic!!! I wonder if this is from a new intro :)

• to be fair, most people aren't here right now and probably haven't seen the news

so unreal that the thread died only an hour after the news ;-;

• Walked right into that one.

yup :P

LMAO Walked right into that one.

• That must be it. Only moments ago I was like "I'm gonna run around the house at three am!!!" and now I'm spent. I'm still gonna stay awake, but I'll probably look like this:

We just got overload with the emotions. I certainly did... I need to chillax.

• I'M STILL FEELING IT, BUT I LOCKED IT IN A TINY ROOM IN MY BRAIN TO STOP MYSELF FROM EXPLODING

THE HYPE IS UNREAL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.