Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• my OTPs look so badass together ^_^

enter image description here

nohuhhuh posted: »

I can't stop staring at this screenshot. So epic!!! I wonder if this is from a new intro

• I knew it.

Walked right into that one. yup :P

• Ma GOD

We just got overload

• I genuinely don't know what I'd do if it did happen. :/

buntingsir posted: »

I hope you're right, that's not the most original choice. TFTB deserves more creativity and I don't want to choose between them.

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• TO STOP MYSELF FROM EXPLODING

oh my... ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'M STILL FEELING IT, BUT I LOCKED IT IN A TINY ROOM IN MY BRAIN TO STOP MYSELF FROM EXPLODING

• SHIT, WE LOST HANNA TO THE HYPE.

• I was like this like minutes ago

But now I don't know what to do... I'm so excited, but I feel tired now, haha.

That must be it. Only moments ago I was like "I'm gonna run around the house at three am!!!" and now I'm spent. I'm still gonna stay awake, but I'll probably look like this:

• edited August 2015

SO BADASS.

my OTPs look so badass together ^_^

• YES! Seeing August with the gang made me so happy, I always wanted him to be a good guy.

Rhys and Fiona are always badass though. Well, apart from when Rhys tries to strangle bandits. And every other time he's messed up.

• Can we have an explanation for why Scooter is there?

I can't stop staring at this screenshot. So epic!!! I wonder if this is from a new intro

• Sasha better get back together with August and stay away from Rhys

• look at Gortys' little smile

SHE'S SO CUTE

• MY FELLOW RHYIONA SHIPPERS, I'M ON MY WAY HOME SO ACTIVITY WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL T-MINUS...6-7 HOURS?

UNTIL THEN, LET'S KEEP GETTING HYPED AND SHIP RHYIONA EVEN HARDER FROM THAT ONE SCREENSHOT.

• All I think of when I see this is "Why are they walking on a wooden floor?!" It seems illogical, they should be on Helios. And anyway, where are you gonna find a darkened wooden catwalk on Pandora?

• Someone just got the news ;)

rhonu posted: »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• I don't know either ;__;

I mean I'd choose Vaughn at first probably... But then again, Fiona will be so pissed If something will happen to Sasha. But wait, I don't want anything to happen to Sasha too... I'll tear myself apart. ;A;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I genuinely don't know what I'd do if it did happen.

• I still can't believe it.

It's. almost. here.

• John! I meant exploding from excitement at the new episode, of course!

TO STOP MYSELF FROM EXPLODING oh my...

• AND NOW WE LOST RHONU TO THE HYPE. HOW MANY VICTIMS IS IT GOING TO TAKE?!

DAMN YOU HYPE! POUNDS FIST TO GROUND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• See, that's the thing. No matter who you're playing there'd be some problems. You'd anger the other PC if you were selfish and upset yourself if you weren't.

I don't know either ;__; I mean I'd choose Vaughn at first probably... But then again, Fiona will be so pissed If something will happen to Sasha. But wait, I don't want anything to happen to Sasha too... I'll tear myself apart. ;A;

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone just got the news

• Yes and it feels like it's always the case, when you have to choose someone in TT's games. Noone will be happy in the end.

See, that's the thing. No matter who you're playing there'd be some problems. You'd anger the other PC if you were selfish and upset yourself if you weren't.

• i'm not dead but ONLY JUST BECAUse i want the episode to kill me slowly

kristi78968 posted: »

AND NOW WE LOST RHONU TO THE HYPE. HOW MANY VICTIMS IS IT GOING TO TAKE?! DAMN YOU HYPE! POUNDS FIST TO GROUND

• Haha yes. I literally jumped up and down to calm myself down, and now I feel like I'm too calm.

What to do? Speculate! Or just see how many times in a minute you can hit the F5 key xD

By the way, I was thinking of doing one of those screenshot + lyrics thingies of the type that you've done. Would that be okay?

I was like this like minutes ago But now I don't know what to do... I'm so excited, but I feel tired now, haha.

• He had to fix up their caravan so it could go to space?

Can we have an explanation for why Scooter is there?

• Nice talking to you xD I get you, this was the only thing going through my brain when I first saw the news.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• I KNOW RIGHT... if i don't ship rhysha that much it's because i find this relationship very interesting, i hope they explore it in this episode!

• sure u did... :P

John! I meant exploding from excitement at the new episode, of course!

• Idk why but I used to dislike August x Sasha now I'm shipping it xD Please telltale make them love each other again ;-;

• sorry i'm easily excitable... it'll pass... i'll manage to sleep tonight... hopefully...

Nice talking to you xD I get you, this was the only thing going through my brain when I first saw the news.

• :D Yay, the president returns!

Yes, ma'am!

MY FELLOW RHYIONA SHIPPERS, I'M ON MY WAY HOME SO ACTIVITY WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL T-MINUS...6-7 HOURS? UNTIL THEN, LET'S KEEP GETTING HYPED AND SHIP RHYIONA EVEN HARDER FROM THAT ONE SCREENSHOT.

• Yes, you're right. I love to speculate, we haven't done it in a while.

By the way, I was thinking of doing one of those screenshot + lyrics thingies of the type that you've done. Would that be okay?

Of course, go ahead! It's not like I'm the owner of the idea or something. I'm really curious about what's on your mind now. :D

Haha yes. I literally jumped up and down to calm myself down, and now I feel like I'm too calm. What to do? Speculate! Or just see how ma

• John, quit it! O////O

sure u did... :P

• My message to TTG:

I still can't believe it. It's. almost. here.

• 'kay ;-;

John, quit it! O////O

• Haha it's totally fine, this is a normal reaction. It's probably how everyone's feeling inside. Hey, if you can't sleep, join our stay-awake-all-night group!

sorry i'm easily excitable... it'll pass... i'll manage to sleep tonight... hopefully...

• Rhonu, I got excited by new glass cups in my house.

You're not as bad as me when it comes to being easily excited, so don't worry!

sorry i'm easily excitable... it'll pass... i'll manage to sleep tonight... hopefully...

• Speculation mode: on. Now someone give me something to speculate on xD

Yay! Well, you started doing them and I just wanted to be sure. It'll probably suck but I've got it nearly planned out.

Yes, you're right. I love to speculate, we haven't done it in a while. By the way, I was thinking of doing one of those screenshot + l

• I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED TO HAVE MY SOUL CRUSHED

I still can't believe it. It's. almost. here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.