Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• stevean2 posted: »

There's no "british accent" you do realise that.. right?

• Reaching page 150

enter image description here

• Ho boy...

For one "Britan" is like three diferent countries. With each city essentially having it's own unique accent because of diversity.

What sort of "accent" would you prefer?

Dracu98 posted: »

of course there is http://dialectblog.com/british-accents/

• Who cares dude? We're still canon!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I can not wait for more rhysha! I also can't wait for more "rhysha is forced" complaints.

• and dozens pages of Coke, Anime, Skeletons ect spam ;) So much Quality

Poogers555 posted: »

But why have Quality over Quantity, when you can have Quantity and Quality

• haha same!

I was constructed, live, and will be deconstructed in London, Great Britain.

• on the map you can put me somewhere near London :D also, the rhysha community is perfect!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Little update : If some of you are missing, then speak to me !

• Dracu96,my programming States you are a Deviant, I would suggest for you to be deconstructed and recycled. And woah guys 150 pages and it's only my first day

no sexual favours? oh come on! why would someone even build a bot that is not programmed to hand out sexual favours? where has humanity gone wrong? screw this, I'm outta here

• Yay! 150 Pages!

I love you all <3

• deviant and proud of it. and hell, whenever I read your posts, I read them in a bot-voice! what kind of sorcery is this?

Dracu96,my programming States you are a Deviant, I would suggest for you to be deconstructed and recycled. And woah guys 150 pages and it's only my first day

• I'm sorry, but the accent I mean is just known as "british" :D gimme a sec...this is the accent I mean

stevean2 posted: »

Ho boy... For one "Britan" is like three diferent countries. With each city essentially having it's own unique accent because of diversity. What sort of "accent" would you prefer?

• I'm not caring about the cities or i will go insane.

on the map you can put me somewhere near London also, the rhysha community is perfect!

• edited August 2015

I saw someone posted something like that : Today i talked to a girl and she explained how was the day where she had sex for the first time. So fun !

(no offense to that person though, your thread is all about that)

But don't say quality and quantity. It's actually impossible with so many people talking at once. Thanksfully most of you are polite and nice, so it won't go like 4chan.

Poogers555 posted: »

But why have Quality over Quantity, when you can have Quantity and Quality

• Ayy. I'm late to the party! Erm... Happy 151st page!

• It is not sorcery, my presence and 'swankyness' must have mesmerised you enough to speak like me.

deviant and proud of it. and hell, whenever I read your posts, I read them in a bot-voice! what kind of sorcery is this?

• Does Busy Earnin' dance

15.....1 guis

• congratulations rhyshas!!

i hope you don't hate me :(

• Guys quick! Does any of you have a full body picture of sasha? And Fiona? I woke up and im practicing anatomy and i want to draw them girls

• I think there are cosplay references on this site somewhere. Or you could try looking up the full bodies!

Guys quick! Does any of you have a full body picture of sasha? And Fiona? I woke up and im practicing anatomy and i want to draw them girls

• enter image description here

Hope that helps. Didn't have a Fiona one though, sorry.

Guys quick! Does any of you have a full body picture of sasha? And Fiona? I woke up and im practicing anatomy and i want to draw them girls

• Hey guys.

Glad you all enjoyed Chapter 2. Just posting to say that Chapter 3 is now a work in progress. I hope to get it done soon.

Stay tuned ;)

• Here's the main character's cosplay guide. :P

https://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/cosplay/

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

guys Guys GUYS!!!!!

this is happening!

6 DAYS TILL EP 4 !!!!!!!

• Oh my days!

EP4 HYPE!

Leluch123 posted: »

guys Guys GUYS!!!!! this is happening! 6 DAYS TILL EP 4 !!!!!!!

• LET"S START THE PARTY!!!!!

Oh my days! EP4 HYPE!

• WOOOOOOOOO! HYPEHYPEHYPE!!!!!!

LET"S START THE PARTY!!!!!

• OH SHIT
    OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING
    OH MY GODDD

WAIT WHERE'S VAUGHN?!?!?!?!?!?

• If they're doing something about August and Sasha, i quit. I'd rather have a Rhyiona and no August in my game.

• Seeing that Scooter is there too and that he has a thing for Sasha too well i'd be surprised if we dont get an August and Sasha scene and a Scooter and Sasha too and obviously a Rhys and Sasha one

If they're doing something about August and Sasha, i quit. I'd rather have a Rhyiona and no August in my game.

• Hold your horses!

In that picture of da crew either Rhys, Fiona and Sasha's model doesn't have any black outlines in their faces?

That or is the lighthing

• I can see it now.

August, Scooter, and possibly Rhys pining for Sasha this episode.

I say possibly Rhys because as we know not everyone made him crush on Sasha.

Still, I NEED THE NEW EPISODE.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!

• I'll be upset if it's rigged : August try to have Sash back, as Rhys you're trying to compete with him but it won't work. There i'll be really upset.

Seeing that Scooter is there too and that he has a thing for Sasha too well i'd be surprised if we dont get an August and Sasha scene and a Scooter and Sasha too and obviously a Rhys and Sasha one

• Probably just the lighting. It's a darkish background.

Hold your horses! In that picture of da crew either Rhys, Fiona and Sasha's model doesn't have any black outlines in their faces? That or is the lighthing

• 6 DAYS AYYY!

WHERE'S VAUGHN THOUGH??? ;___;

• Look at god, he even prophesied that we would have more RHYSHA!!

God is good, all the time!!!

• Stranger : What happened next? Did you guys just let a group of sketchy dangerous people get a hold over the most valuable robot's final form? The Vault of the Traveler depended on it.

Rhys : No.. Heh. Of course not.(Insert cinematic of following events, everyone smiling with a happy tune in the background)Scooter modified the Caravan, so we had a way up to Helios.
    We all agreed to split the Vault's treasures! Except for Vallory, which we threw out of an airlock.

We casually approached the upgrade piece

Retrieved it from the most hidden place (August cheerfully reaches into a toilet to fetch the piece)

Gortys upgrades (She gains an improved tracking system)

Before we left.. we decided to have some fun in the cafeteria (Rhys and Sasha slowdance while everyone surrounds them)

On the way out we did some "sightseeing"

Before leaving I had to upload Jack to the Helios technology. My reward, which he used my robot arm to punch some annoying Psychos, came first.

With Jack out of the picture he let me have an orange echo eye, which was a bit glitchy and most of the time didn't work. But that didn't matter! I didn't need it! We flew to the Vault of the Traveler, conveniently floating in space near Helios. And we opened it. The valuables were OURS! We located Vaughn, and went to live out our lives out, everyone got an Eden. Sasha moved in with me because she missed me immediately. Everything was fine.

Fiona : You wish that's how it happened. Actual story starts

• i just found the perfect video about our thread.

Hee hoo !

• edited August 2015

Just a day in poland ( nothing special )

i just found the perfect video about our thread. Hee hoo !

i just found the perfect video about our thread. Hee hoo !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.