The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• edited August 2015

Tommy Gun destroys the head of JackIsNotAMurderer

Hah!

Tommy Gun completely saws off your legs, and I chuck your torso into a wood chipper, then feed your shreds to skags, then kill the skags just to make sure.

pukes over LawmanZero You Choke on it.

• Love your art, so funny

Yhrite posted: »

Thought i'd do something I wanted to see in episode 4...

• I watched that episode yesterday :)

• edited August 2015

umm weird image in-putter thingy hopefully this works

• It's perfect Another portal fan!

enter image description here

• X3 Thanks!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

It's perfect Another portal fan!

• Reese protects her tiny nerd girlfriend from a greasy-faced creep!

• GENDERBENT! WITH THE SAME QUESTIONABLE FASHION CHOICES! BUT STILL AWESOME!

nursethalia posted: »

Reese protects her tiny nerd girlfriend from a greasy-faced creep!

• As a BL2 player...THIS HAPPENS. ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.

• Beauty.

wasp1 posted: »

well I call it art .

• LawmanZero finds a military badge on the floor

LawmanZero posted: »

Tommy Gun destroys the head of JackIsNotAMurderer Hah! Tommy Gun completely saws off your legs, and I chuck your torso into a wood chipper, then feed your shreds to skags, then kill the skags just to make sure.

• Hyperion, Forward onto dawn? Yep.

Yhrite posted: »

We ride at dawn!

• edited August 2015

And then he went back to Sanctuary, put it in the bank and fell asleep.*

(Credits roll)

LawmanZero finds a military badge on the floor

• I couldn't have come up with new outfits if I tried! I live in jeans and hoodies. I have ZERO fashion sense in real life and in my drawings. :D

GENDERBENT! WITH THE SAME QUESTIONABLE FASHION CHOICES! BUT STILL AWESOME!

• X3 Ikr?

As a BL2 player...THIS HAPPENS. ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.

• WOW _

well I call it art .

• Oh God, I didn't think it was possible to make this scene any more adorable!

Reese protects her tiny nerd girlfriend from a greasy-faced creep!

• Hey, my sister says the same thing about me.

I couldn't have come up with new outfits if I tried! I live in jeans and hoodies. I have ZERO fashion sense in real life and in my drawings.

• edited August 2015

Damn right. You will probably get killed by:
    -Midget Psychos

-Suicide Midgets

-Shotgun Midgets

-LOOT MIDGET MARAUDERS/LOOT MIDGET NOMADS/LOOT MIDGET GOLIATHS/LOOT MIDGET COMBAT ENGINEERS/LOOT MIDGET RATS/LOOT MIDGET ENGINEERS.

-WEE LOOT GUN LOADERS/JET LOADERS/WAR LOADERS.

-Jimmy Jenkins

X3 Ikr?

• edited August 2015

some kick butt art work you all have done . the loader and rc gortys is from my fan film in preproduction . better link . > http://telltalegames.tumblr.com/post/123402761878/loader-bot-made-an-appearance-at-comicpalooza-the .

• spawns Behind LawmanZero as a hologram after credit roll Right behind you.

And then he went back to Sanctuary, put it in the bank and fell asleep.* (Credits roll)

• It's cool. Loader bot has already determined many of us lack basic fashion circuitry. Awesome work by the way!

I couldn't have come up with new outfits if I tried! I live in jeans and hoodies. I have ZERO fashion sense in real life and in my drawings.

• Oh wow - he's yours?!

We actually all gushed about him in another thread (I think one of the waiting ones) a while back. Seriously amazing work - so, so much talent and hard work obviously went into his creation.

And if this is the level of detail you're going into, I'm sure your fan film will be phenomenal - be sure to keep us updated!

some kick butt art work you all have done . the loader and rc gortys is from my fan film in preproduction . better link . > http://telltalegames.tumblr.com/post/123402761878/loader-bot-made-an-appearance-at-comicpalooza-the .

• Here's my art dump..

• <3 I just love your art!

Loaderbot though

nohuhhuh posted: »

Here's my art dump..

• Thanks a lot Kimmy! ;3

Yeah he's a pain to draw but I still love him :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I just love your art! Loaderbot though

• AHHHH your stuff is so adorable @nohuhhuh!!!!

Here's my art dump..

• I made my first gif!

/is an actual trashcan

I figured I'd be lazy and not draw Rhy's robot arm and it ended up biting me in the ass because I had NO IDEA what to make the base look like and I ended up googling and staring at Tesla Roadster charging ports for like ten minutes straight (in which time I could have just drawn the damn arm).

Anyway this garbage was inspired by the song Levitate by Hollywood Undead.

• Oh my God, that last one - Your stuff never ceases to amaze me (as does the adorableness of Gortys)!

Here's my art dump..

• enter image description here

I made my first gif! /is an actual trashcan I figured I'd be lazy and not draw Rhy's robot arm and it ended up biting me in the as

• <3

AHHHH your stuff is so adorable @nohuhhuh!!!!

• You are flattering me.. :3

here have another pic. I'm not sure if I'm gonna use this panel in my comic anyway..
    (I don't know why but Loader bot as a hat rack amuses me so much xD)

Oh my God, that last one - Your stuff never ceases to amaze me (as does the adorableness of Gortys)!

• Ahaha, after these pics I want a prequel DLC:

Loader Bot: The Hat Rack Years

That features a bunch of QTE events where you must balance as many hats as possible, or face the wrath of Hyperion employees.

You are flattering me.. here have another pic. I'm not sure if I'm gonna use this panel in my comic anyway.. (I don't know why but Loader bot as a hat rack amuses me so much xD)

• Yes! Thousand times yes! ;D

Ahaha, after these pics I want a prequel DLC: Loader Bot: The Hat Rack Years That features a bunch of QTE events where you must balance as many hats as possible, or face the wrath of Hyperion employees.

• yup hes mine, also started an rc gortys , I was going to ask the community for some help . I need good screen caps of Aug's truck , yes I'm going to build it .

Oh wow - he's yours?! We actually all gushed about him in another thread (I think one of the waiting ones) a while back. Seriously amazin

• edited August 2015

Tina's final farewell to Roland.

• I made some More fanart, made it similar to my Athena background but this time its Rhys and Fiona and but with more fancy stuff, Would make good desktop backgrounds 1920 x 1080

Rhys

Fiona

Made with SFM/Photoshop/older work/brushes

• Oh my God, that's the coolest thing ever!

yup hes mine, also started an rc gortys , I was going to ask the community for some help . I need good screen caps of Aug's truck , yes I'm going to build it .

• These are awesome - I'm definitely using them!

Any plans to do any other characters?

:cough:JACK:cough:

I made some More fanart, made it similar to my Athena background but this time its Rhys and Fiona and but with more fancy stuff, Would make good desktop backgrounds 1920 x 1080 Rhys Fiona Made with SFM/Photoshop/older work/brushes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.