The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

1434445464749»

Comments

• I was considering just taking a picture off the screen with my phone, the way you get proper screenshots from an Xbox One is stupid.
    First you double-tap the home button, and press "Y" to take the screen shot, then you have to log into your Twitter account on the Xbox so you can share the picture, then you go on Twitter on your computer to save the picture from there.

eRock92 posted: »

The fact that I thought this was a real picture... I remember when I though Sega Dreamcast's graphics were realistic. I feel old...

• i wish i had FH3 and an Xbox One, but can you do a Dodge Charger Daytona (its a Barn Find car) and put VAUGHN on the license plat (i want the car to be dark green with the classic white stripe :)

Ekelund21 posted: »

Ain't she a cutie

• Will do when I find it!

i wish i had FH3 and an Xbox One, but can you do a Dodge Charger Daytona (its a Barn Find car) and put VAUGHN on the license plat (i want the car to be dark green with the classic white stripe

• thats bro, bro.

Will do when I find it!

• That's really complicated... Sorry to hear that. Why all the hassle? You would think it would be easier to just save it to your account or something. Even sending it to your email is a better option. Fortunately and unfortunately, I don't have a game system right now (last one was a Wii years ago).

I was considering just taking a picture off the screen with my phone, the way you get proper screenshots from an Xbox One is stupid. First

• So in this game you can also choose what your assistant or whatever she is should call you, there's a list of real names and one with nicknames, and I just discovered that you can get her to call you "Cupcake"!

Ain't she a cutie

• You could maybe save it to Xbox Onedrive, and then log into that account on your computer, but that's basically the same thing, and I already had a spare Twitter account for situations like this. I think screenshots were added in a software-update at some point. PS4 is much better in this case, copy pictures and videos you saved to a USB memory, plug into your computer, done.

eRock92 posted: »

That's really complicated... Sorry to hear that. Why all the hassle? You would think it would be easier to just save it to your account o

• lol, i can see jack picking that name.

So in this game you can also choose what your assistant or whatever she is should call you, there's a list of real names and one with nicknames, and I just discovered that you can get her to call you "Cupcake"!

• edited December 2016

enter image description here...

• If they ever announce season 2, I'll have my hype-mobile ready.
    enter image description here

Rhys's new company car

• Make sure you play "Busy Earnin'" when you drive that company car.

If they ever announce season 2, I'll have my hype-mobile ready. Rhys's new company car

• edited December 2016

ye boiii, an Avant RS2. one of my favorite. Imagine Fiona driving around a rocket bunny S15, lol. would be nice tho.

If they ever announce season 2, I'll have my hype-mobile ready. Rhys's new company car

• Got you covered ;)

ye boiii, an Avant RS2. one of my favorite. Imagine Fiona driving around a rocket bunny S15, lol. would be nice tho.

• thats awesome, i love your choice of color and environment!

Got you covered

• dude, i love it. so dope.

It's done! @Godzilla_R32

• OMG I LOVE THE STYLE!

Terkoun posted: »

• I painted Moxxi for Inktober this year with Inks (sorry I can't get it bigger)

• My dad once suggested I put "Gortys" as my license plate. XD

Ain't she a cutie

• edited December 2016

New Headcanon:

Vaughn's melee weapon is a badass pipe.

And yes, this is completely spot on-I'd love to see this as a poster for Season 2!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

This is so cool ;.; [source]

• These are so cool!

Credit: some tftb christmas icons i made!

• Glad you uploaded them! Sasha with antlers is adorable.

Credit: some tftb christmas icons i made!

• I don't know if it's considered to be fan art, but… it’s a Lego Loader Bot! It was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend, he made it :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.