enter image description here

"when your loaderbot starts to ironically pet you"

• edited March 2016

Private commission - done! :)
    3 days!))
    Photoshop cs6
    "I gotta catch a ride!".
    I haven't played this episode yet, but i had to watch this moment on youtube, to know what my customer want. And i understand him - i found this moment very sad and tragical... Want to play it already...Now i have a lot of time to do it, finally :)

• Awesome work, bembiann! I hope you will enjoy the final two episodes as much as we did. :)

bembiann posted: »

Private commission - done! 3 days!)) Photoshop cs6 "I gotta catch a ride!". I haven't played this episode yet, but i had to watch this

• enter image description here

bembiann posted: »

Private commission - done! 3 days!)) Photoshop cs6 "I gotta catch a ride!". I haven't played this episode yet, but i had to watch this

• This gif is amazing. (LOK?)

• enter image description here
    Its been months and I'm still not over TFTBL ending!

• What is the first one, I was not emotionally prepared to see that.

Yhrite posted: »

• edited March 2016

I'm just thankful that it didn't end like how it is in that picture. :'(

Anyone else notice Athena getting pickpocketed by her pupil? And on the red carpet too. XD

Yhrite posted: »

• OH MY GOD I DIDN'T NOTICE IT, LOL.

Naughty Fiona.

I'm just thankful that it didn't end like how it is in that picture. Anyone else notice Athena getting pickpocketed by her pupil? And on the red carpet too. XD

• Yeah...they will ALWAYS be cute together...

• The Real OTP of Tales right here. Only cause EVERYONE agrees with it.

J-Master posted: »

Yeah...they will ALWAYS be cute together...

• edited April 2016

So Jack x Athena is my OTP
    Yes, I'm really strange
    Please don't kill me

• I'm really strange.

Aren't we all.

So Jack x Athena is my OTP Yes, I'm really strange

• Oh, okay

I'm really strange. Aren't we all.

• You know she's... uh...

• she's... uh...

a lesbian

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You know she's... uh...

• It is the Telltale Borderlands forum - what did you really expect?:D

Oh, okay

• edited April 2016

I think Athena isn't very likely to perceive courtship. Springs is very persistent.

lottii-lu posted: »

she's... uh... a lesbian

• no. no. Not my fav Athena with Jack.

no no no no. She's with Janey. Lesbian styless

• edited April 2016

This is just my opinion. I can't see Athena with Jane.
    I'm not against lesbians, no, but it's really... huh.. I think Athena isn't happy from this relationship with Jane at all.

no. no. Not my fav Athena with Jack. no no no no. She's with Janey. Lesbian styless

• edited April 2016

Other than the fact Athena wants to get married. Athena closes herself off, she's a bounty hunter. Doesn't show much emotion, but from scenes in The pre sequel and Tales you can tell that she loves Janey. She's shy & awkward

And due to her pure hatred to Jack I think she'd choose anyone over him tbh. Oh, i'm not hating on your image and what you like. I just really love Jathena

This is just my opinion. I can't see Athena with Jane. I'm not against lesbians, no, but it's really... huh.. I think Athena isn't happy from this relationship with Jane at all.

• Oh no, he's grabbing her bum...It's Sasha situation all over again...

I'm not questioning your ship, but...yeah, okay, I'm questioning your ship.

• Was it ever stated that Athena is strictly gay? I know Janey is but I don't think Athena ever stated that she doesn't like men. Correct me if I'm wrong.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You know she's... uh...

• I like it. :)

• edited April 2016

Anthony Burch Confirmed she is a lesbian on his Ask.FM

is it okay if I see Athena as bi? I'm tired of having the lesbian label slapped on every woman who likes women.

Do whatever you want, but she's a lesbian.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Was it ever stated that Athena is strictly gay? I know Janey is but I don't think Athena ever stated that she doesn't like men. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• InmymindJathenaisJackxAthena
    But it's okay. I suspected that this venture won't accept. This ship is just my imagination.

Other than the fact Athena wants to get married. Athena closes herself off, she's a bounty hunter. Doesn't show much emotion, but from scene

• She is now a lesbian, but who knows what was before Springs?

Anthony Burch Confirmed she is a lesbian on his Ask.FM is it okay if I see Athena as bi? I'm tired of having the lesbian label slapped on every woman who likes women. Do whatever you want, but she's a lesbian.

• Oh, well, then I'm calm

AgentZ46 posted: »

I like it.

• She didn't feel romantic attraction to anyone before Springs, man or woman. She was trained by Atlas and was conditioned not to love. It's the reason why she has a hard time telling Springs she loves her.

She is now a lesbian, but who knows what was before Springs?

• She didn't feel romantic attraction to anyone before Springs, man or woman. She was trained by Atlas and was conditioned not to love.

We know this, and this doesn't means that Athena was a lesbian before meeting Jane.

She didn't feel romantic attraction to anyone before Springs, man or woman. She was trained by Atlas and was conditioned not to love. It's the reason why she has a hard time telling Springs she loves her.

• Yeah but it doesn't mean she was straight either. She wasn't even bothered about being romantically involved at all.

She didn't feel romantic attraction to anyone before Springs, man or woman. She was trained by Atlas and was conditioned not to love. We know this, and this doesn't means that Athena was a lesbian before meeting Jane.

• We finally found a common point.

Yeah but it doesn't mean she was straight either. She wasn't even bothered about being romantically involved at all.

• Yeah, like canon sexualities have ever stopped anyone.

We finally found a common point.

• Yeah, Fiona sketch

• edited April 2016

By Vixen

• LMAO, WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE.

Dark_Star posted: »

By Vixen

• Was fine till Jack showed up at the end.

Dark_Star posted: »

By Vixen

• An awesome Vaughn sketch link here

• Jack made it even BETTER

Was fine till Jack showed up at the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.