The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• My life.... My path....

You're horrible at math, here's how it's done Handsome Jack dated Nisha They like strangling Brick was strangling Fiona with one ar

• edited June 2016
  • That Harbinger quote. XD

Dark_Star posted: »

By Kiwiitin

• The trans theory makes me want to rip my eyes out. Can we have nothing anymore without this stuff seeping its way into the fandom? Tumblr is cancer.

By Vixen

• It's not really a "theory" all it is is people wanting trans representation, considering there isn't much of it in the media, so I can understand why people want Rhys - or any of their other faves - to be trans or headcanon him as trans.

I don't mind it tbh ¯_(ツ)_/¯

bossmanham posted: »

The trans theory makes me want to rip my eyes out. Can we have nothing anymore without this stuff seeping its way into the fandom? Tumblr is cancer.

• edited May 2016

I don't care if there's a trans in a game, i do care when it's forced to push a silly pc agenda, especially with characters who clearly aren't.

It doesn't have to be in everything. They're a fraction of a percent of the population. Geez it's getting to the point where that good old boy-loves-girl is taboo.

I don't want to talk about it beyond that. I don't want my time on this forum to get into all that stuff. Hope you understand.

lottii-lu posted: »

It's not really a "theory" all it is is people wanting trans representation, considering there isn't much of it in the media, so I can under

• edited May 2016

Well from what I've seen on Tumblr no one is pushing Telltale to make him trans. I've really only see people headcanon it tbh.

Like I get Tumblr can be bad in the Borderlands fandom, but it isn't that bad when it comes to people wanting representation.

... aside from when it comes to Handsome Jack.

bossmanham posted: »

I don't care if there's a trans in a game, i do care when it's forced to push a silly pc agenda, especially with characters who clearly aren

• edited May 2016

As a straight dude, that's what i relate to. I'm fine with people having their own preferences. Pretty libertarian in that regard.

I just don't want people to get butthurt because writers don't necessarily kowtow to a small number of people.

Well from what I've seen on Tumblr no one is pushing Telltale to make him trans. I've really only see people headcanon it tbh. Like I get

• Ahhh, the team at rest.

link here

• edited May 2016

You know, as much as I hate Mr. Narcissist Orwellian Dictator, I wouldn't mind seeing Jack and Rhys's insane home life when the rest of the gang is away.

By Kiwiitin

• Cool it down there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• But I don't wanna :(

Cool it down there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• like 2 years late to the fandom but whats up!!!! played the game last week and fell in love. my tumblr is here : )

rhyshyperionrhysatlasrhysfiona

• Ay, I've seen your work on Tumblr. Nice job!

saystara posted: »

like 2 years late to the fandom but whats up!!!! played the game last week and fell in love. my tumblr is here : )

• Some Colorful Jack. Not really original, but I was in the mood to do one.

enter image description here

• I felt like making some fanart in sfm with Rhys and Vaughn. so here they are, staring at you with serious faces

1920 x 1080 - Image

Made with SFM/Photoshop

• My favourite Athena and Janey picture so far
    Redbubble really has some great Telltale stuff.

• Finally made something actually entirely by myself! I'm so proud cause I'm terrible at these art projects. Anyway, there's a con this weekend and Colleen Clinkenbeard (VA of Lilith) as well as the voice of Nisha, Athena, Sal, and some others like Vegeta and Krillin are going to be there. Getting my goddess to sign one of these puppies.

link

• Have you got it signed already? I must say, that con contraption sounds fantastic.
    Oh yeah, amazing job with posters by the way c;

Finally made something actually entirely by myself! I'm so proud cause I'm terrible at these art projects. Anyway, there's a con this weeken

• edited August 2016

Thank you so much!

Well here's the bummer, I missed her autograph sessions, not because I wasn't in line but because they were only for an hour and they only let x amount of people in and I never was in the x number of people let in. Like I can't describe how sad I was for that.....

But on the bright side, I went to see Brina Palencia (MOXXI!!!!!!!) sing, she was so fun and highlight of the con for me! Also came up with an idea after I saw a Lilith and Tina cosplay at the con. I'm gonna start making a ton more Borderlands wanted posters for as many characters as I can and multiples so, I could gift them to cosplayers and/or other BL fans I meet in person or online (or maybe sell them...cha-ching (jk))

buntingsir posted: »

Have you got it signed already? I must say, that con contraption sounds fantastic. Oh yeah, amazing job with posters by the way c;

• Daaamn, I can imagine the disappointment, but it still seems like you had fun, so that's great.
    Oh man, sounds awesome! I'm sure any BL fan would greatly appreciate a poster with favourite character, especially custom-made ;]] I know I would hehe

Thank you so much! Well here's the bummer, I missed her autograph sessions, not because I wasn't in line but because they were only for a

• For small shitty sketches these were a literal pain in my ass??? Anyways these are gonna have to be wips until my birthday because by then I'll finally have a pen for my tablet and hopefully they won't look as bad.

enter image description hereenter image description here

• edited November 2016

Oh my God, just saw these doodles I made on my phone a year and something ago. The nostalgia maaaaan....I hope TTG makes a season 2 because I enjoyed the hell out of it. I can easily say that this is one of my favourite TTG game.

• I love your art just as much as your username

FetchWalker posted: »

Oh my God, just saw these doodles I made on my phone a year and something ago. The nostalgia maaaaan....I hope TTG makes a season 2 because I enjoyed the hell out of it. I can easily say that this is one of my favourite TTG game.

• Awwww, thank you :3

I love your art just as much as your username

• Did you have like something to doodle with or just use your finger? Either way, highly impressive.

FetchWalker posted: »

• Any updates? :)

For small shitty sketches these were a literal pain in my ass??? Anyways these are gonna have to be wips until my birthday because by then I'll finally have a pen for my tablet and hopefully they won't look as bad.

• edited November 2016

I tried with a pen I recently bought but it didn't work on my phone, so finger it was. And thank you <3

Did you have like something to doodle with or just use your finger? Either way, highly impressive.

• edited November 2016

i didn't get the drawing tablet and my samsung note 4 got fucked

Ekelund21 posted: »

Any updates?

• Let's hope for christmas then.

i didn't get the drawing tablet and my samsung note 4 got fucked

• yea. im having my fingers crossed till then.

Let's hope for christmas then.

• Ain't she a cutie

• I'm going to need a full explanation as to what this is.

And like, some glue, because this just blew my mind.

Ain't she a cutie

• The license plate says GORTYS.

I'm going to need a full explanation as to what this is. And like, some glue, because this just blew my mind.

• I meant more along the lines like "what type of car is that?" or "do you know if they called it Gortys in tribute to the one from TFTBL?"

AgentZ46 posted: »

The license plate says GORTYS.

• It's a Fiat 500 from Forza Horizon 3, and you can customize your license-plate. I added the red line my self as well.

I meant more along the lines like "what type of car is that?" or "do you know if they called it Gortys in tribute to the one from TFTBL?"

• Best use of money EVER.

I'm not kidding, that car looks pretty sick. The red line is a perfect touch.

It's a Fiat 500 from Forza Horizon 3, and you can customize your license-plate. I added the red line my self as well.

• Thanks!
    If I ever get a car like that in real life, I'm sure as hell gonna give it a similar treatment! It'll probably work just as well on a VW Beetle, or any other small round-ish car.

Best use of money EVER. I'm not kidding, that car looks pretty sick. The red line is a perfect touch.

• The fact that I thought this was a real picture... I remember when I though Sega Dreamcast's graphics were realistic. I feel old...

It's a Fiat 500 from Forza Horizon 3, and you can customize your license-plate. I added the red line my self as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.