Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• "10/10 IGN too much cuteness"

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I think we all know who this is dedicated to...

• Is that... is that Rhino-Rhys? Cause that would so freaking awesome xD

• Yep

JumpyJoey posted: »

Is that... is that Rhino-Rhys? Cause that would so freaking awesome xD

• Omg you made Rhino-Rhys my life is complete x)

Yep

• It's ded threads like this that make me wish I'd stayed awake all night. But my stupid brain defeated me with the logic that I have to get adjusted to school :(

• Dammit stop changing stuff to white >:(

• Father Green me sorry ;-;

I promise I become good doctor in future!

Green613 posted: »

@quiff wtf man youve been back for years now and you havent said a word to me yet? w/e man im going 2 sleep at 2 fuck these sm64 speedruns so disappointed in u quiff smh good night

• Rhys got some new horns I see :^)

• Ninja-Rhys... yeah, I can see that. But he'd probably go for a stealth attack and trip on a tree root or something, and all his weapons would just clatter. And the target turns around and is like "Who is this funny man?" and Rhys scrambles up and is like "Any last requests?" The target holds up his hands and Rhys fires but misses, causing them to just stare at each other in confusion. In the end Rhys gives up and goes home so Fiona can console him. Fat chance. She laughs her ass off.

• No his weapon is a stun-baton sword

Ninja-Rhys... yeah, I can see that. But he'd probably go for a stealth attack and trip on a tree root or something, and all his weapons woul

• He would probably shock himself XD

Ninja-Rhys... yeah, I can see that. But he'd probably go for a stealth attack and trip on a tree root or something, and all his weapons woul

• Ah yes, my bad. Well, I'm sure he'll find some other way to mess up. Then again I could be wrong, he could turn out to be an excellent ninja.

Now I want a ninja-Rhys AU...

No his weapon is a stun-baton sword

• True xD

He would probably shock himself XD

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Digression: so A18 wasn't just a dream after all... I feel so happy...

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't ask how his robo-arm mutated

• Maybe it started as a virus (code)

• :D

buntingsir posted: »

• Time for breakfast be right back

• I don't think we need to say this anymore but I will: Rhyiona confirmed!

And yes, A18 is happening :')

• See ya Yami :)

Time for breakfast be right back

• Whoa, this one's scary :P

• edited August 2015

All by myself... don't wanna be all by myself... anymore...

This is the quietest I've ever seen the thread. It's like it's a dead hour.

• You're not alone

All by myself... don't wanna be all by myself... anymore... This is the quietest I've ever seen the thread. It's like it's a dead hour.

• Waiting for porridge to cool so here have this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Someone write a fanfic

Whoa, this one's scary :P

• Jane! You're here!

You're not alone

• I wonder who could do that? ;)

Someone write a fanfic

• enter image description here

How's it going?

Jane! You're here!

• I felt lonely.

-

“Hello?” Rhys called out. He looked at the driver’s seat and saw no one. He got up, went to the door, opened it and saw no one.

“Hello? Anybody?” There was a slightly desperate edge to his voice, but he refused to let it get to him.

“Vaughn?! Sasha?!” The desperation was growing stronger by the minute. He stepped out of the caravan, walking quickly to where their campfire had been last night. It had stopped burning long ago. He looked around. Deserted wasteland as far as the eyes could see. No trees, no shade.

They had gone for water, he was sure of it. He looked back at the caravan, hoping to at least see Loader Bot and Gortys on top, chatting away. He wouldn’t even mind if they criticised his clothing.

Nothing.

“LB?! GORTYS?!” There was no denying it now, he was truly terrified. Entering the caravan at a run, he suddenly remembered his earpiece. Putting it on frantically, he whispered:

“Fi?”

And waited.

Nothing.

Nothing except for a painfully familiar voice, a voice, it seemed, that doomed him. A voice that could only be heard in his own head.

“They’ve left, kiddo. It’s just you and me now. Just you and me... oh, we're gonna have so much fun together!”

• This and porridge reminds me of Goldilocks so much xD

Waiting for porridge to cool so here have this:

• edited August 2015

Huh, can't see the pic :( Edit: Nvm it appeared :)

It's going okay, but I'm extremely tired. You?

How's it going?

• ...oh dear.

I felt lonely. - “Hello?” Rhys called out. He looked at the driver’s seat and saw no one. He got up, went to the door, opened it and s

• How so?

I'm fine, trying to draw again, not sure if I'm satisfied with it yet, but it's already something nevertheless. (:

Huh, can't see the pic Edit: Nvm it appeared It's going okay, but I'm extremely tired. You?

• I slept five hours :P Which was stupid, since I'm supposed to be going to bed earlier to adjust to school, I'll have to get up at 05:30 - 06:00 then.

That's great! See, I told you your inspiration would come back! :D

How so? I'm fine, trying to draw again, not sure if I'm satisfied with it yet, but it's already something nevertheless. (:

• Oh dear indeed xD

...oh dear.

• Time for my fanfic:

"Fiona I'm home" Rhys called out. Rhys enter the room wear a tuxedo. "Hello handsome" said Fiona. Suddenly they were nakes! Rhys put his you know what into Fiona's thingy. They were doing on a skaag's skin. Suddenly Rhys jolted and handsome Jack to over what happens next???

Find out in the next chapter ;)

• That's ominous... shivers

I like it! Even though it's really sad.

I felt lonely. - “Hello?” Rhys called out. He looked at the driver’s seat and saw no one. He got up, went to the door, opened it and s

• Wow, that's really early. Well, you still have a few days ahead to adjust, so it's no that bad, I guess. :D

Yeah, I suppose it is back after all. Thanks for the support. ^-^

I slept five hours :P Which was stupid, since I'm supposed to be going to bed earlier to adjust to school, I'll have to get up at 05:30 - 06:00 then. That's great! See, I told you your inspiration would come back!

• common! continue :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.