Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Here have a fan art

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I liked putting that twist there :)

Thank you <3

buntingsir posted: »

That's ominous... shivers I like it! Even though it's really sad.

• Yup. I'll have to start going to bed earlier though, and then I miss all the action :(

I knew you could do it ^-^

Wow, that's really early. Well, you still have a few days ahead to adjust, so it's no that bad, I guess. Yeah, I suppose it is back after all. Thanks for the support. ^-^

• Rhys then blacked out and he awoke in the dessert. He look around and realized he was nakes! "Ummm hello?" "Hello cupquake, oh what a night I must say you are a beast" Jack said with a wink. "Where are we?" Rhys asked. "Isn't it not obvious? We are in a deserted." Jack replied. The heat caused Rhys to dehydrate but, worse cause his thingy to get sunburn. Oh noes what happen next???

Stay tuned.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Time for my fanfic: "Fiona I'm home" Rhys called out. Rhys enter the room wear a tuxedo. "Hello handsome" said Fiona. Suddenly they were

• Honestly, I made this as a freestanding story, I don't think it'll get a continuation. I like to keep it mysterious and a bit dark.

If anyone else wants to continue it though, I'd be honoured xD

Kruzii posted: »

common! continue

• :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Honestly, I made this as a freestanding story, I don't think it'll get a continuation. I like to keep it mysterious and a bit dark. If anyone else wants to continue it though, I'd be honoured xD

• Eh, I'm gonna miss everything too in two weeks. That's how our life goes. :[ I'm sure we'll still have a great time like we used to, before the holidays.

Thank you. <3

Yup. I'll have to start going to bed earlier though, and then I miss all the action I knew you could do it ^-^

• Um... okay. That's interesting.

Time for my fanfic: "Fiona I'm home" Rhys called out. Rhys enter the room wear a tuxedo. "Hello handsome" said Fiona. Suddenly they were

• I guess. It's just that I was a bit of a lurker before the summer. I didn't post a lot and nobody really knew me. It's gonna be a lot harder to tear myself away from a community where people know my name :(

<3 :D

Eh, I'm gonna miss everything too in two weeks. That's how our life goes. :[ I'm sure we'll still have a great time like we used to, before the holidays. Thank you.

• Yeah, I feel the same way... I remember the first time we talked was when I referenced 'Galaxy quest' and said 'never give up, never surrender'. :D I was so glad back there.

I guess. It's just that I was a bit of a lurker before the summer. I didn't post a lot and nobody really knew me. It's gonna be a lot harder to tear myself away from a community where people know my name

• It's a bad parody of "Welcome to fanfiction" and "My Immortal"

Um... okay. That's interesting.

• We need more HYPE!

• You remember that? O///O I felt like such a lame person back then. You along with everyone else that was actually social were like gods to me, and then you spoke to me and I was so happy xD

Yeah, I feel the same way... I remember the first time we talked was when I referenced 'Galaxy quest' and said 'never give up, never surrender'. I was so glad back there.

• Rhys awoke again, to find it was all a dream...or was it???????

Plot twist ended OMG noseblud!

Rhys then blacked out and he awoke in the dessert. He look around and realized he was nakes! "Ummm hello?" "Hello cupquake, oh what a night

• Oh, now I get it xD

It's a bad parody of "Welcome to fanfiction" and "My Immortal"

• Of course!

enter image description here

I think at that time I still felt like I was new here, while you were there for a while before me, so I was really happy too. :D

You remember that? O///O I felt like such a lame person back then. You along with everyone else that was actually social were like gods to me, and then you spoke to me and I was so happy xD

• BUTT STALLION!!!

We need more HYPE!

• Dome or Helix fossil (remember the pokemon are randomised)

• Yay!

enter image description here

I think we joined around the same time, but I stayed quiet more :)

Of course! I think at that time I still felt like I was new here, while you were there for a while before me, so I was really happy too.

• I chose dome

Dome or Helix fossil (remember the pokemon are randomised)

• good morning but it's pretty much day here whoever is alive hereee

• Well, now you're more active and that's really good! :D

Yay! I think we joined around the same time, but I stayed quiet more

• Sorry I couldn't help, know nothing about Pokémon :(

I chose dome

• Good morning

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

good morning but it's pretty much day here whoever is alive hereee

• Good morning, Marija! :D

• I guess :D

Well, now you're more active and that's really good!

• enter image description here

• It's ok, you should try it sometime

Sorry I couldn't help, know nothing about Pokémon

• I'm alive! or...am I? am I really alive? is any of us really alive? or did we die at one point, and our mind just made this illusion of a world where we didn't die and things are going well, and that's why we didn't have to wait for ep 4 that long?...how can we know for sure...?

• I will, someday :)

It's ok, you should try it sometime

• what up? :D

• More fan art

• We died when F17 died.. this is all the afterlife, dude.

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm alive! or...am I? am I really alive? is any of us really alive? or did we die at one point, and our mind just made this illusion of a wo

• Nothing much, same thing everyday :P

Wbu?

what up?

• The sky and SSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!

what up?

• chillin, nothing much :P

Nothing much, same thing everyday :P Wbu?

• I don't know why I did this.

• Cute, but have you ever drawn human version of Rhys, Fiona etc?

More fan art

Sign in to comment in this discussion.