Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Loader Bot's hand is distracting me.

... dude...

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Loader Bot's hand is distracting me.

• enter image description here
    (by accident I switched left and right for the names) Left : Abeille (means Bee in french) Middle : Sushi Right: RedFoo

• My lewd friends we're talking about sex (it was so funny) but then Abeille come and said : "Guys stop talking about sex... Sushi know nothing about that." Sushi try too trap Abeille but she was running.
    • I will tell you other beautifull story like that later!
  • It's so beautiful :')

• what the hell MAN

Loader Bot's hand is distracting me. ... dude...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's so beautiful :')

• you said it, MAN

not me...

even i'm weirded out by this :\

what the hell MAN

• you know what I meant ;-;

you said it, MAN not me... even i'm weirded out by this

• You guys creep me out 0_0

• yes, i do... :P

you know what I meant ;-;

• ...why?

You guys creep me out 0_0

• walks away

You actually creep me A-FUCKING-LOT.

...why?

• <3

walks away You actually creep me A-FUCKING-LOT.

• @kristi78968

I got your satanic story ready

• a new fanfic?....

@kristi78968 I got your satanic story ready

• Sorry, I'm a guy and I'm not interested for very weird people like you :')

Now if you excuse me, I'll play GoT to forget YOU. :)

• edited August 2015

satanic story

a new fanfic?....

• Why? We're just being welcoming.

You guys creep me out 0_0

• c u soon, bruh <3

Sorry, I'm a guy and I'm not interested for very weird people like you :') Now if you excuse me, I'll play GoT to forget YOU.

• my favorite kind of story :P

satanic story

• Oh. Then by all means. :^)

I'm just waiting for Kristi to get here.

my favorite kind of story :P

• Yikes, literally all the threads are super slow despite the fact we got screenshots and release dates ._.

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Poogers555 posted: »

Yikes, literally all the threads are super slow despite the fact we got screenshots and release dates ._.

• But why? I really expected every thread ever to explode ;-;

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Everyone is dead.

• EEEEEEE! Excited! :D

@kristi78968 I got your satanic story ready

• edited August 2015

@ABigBadWolf and I are going to run for the hills now, BYE.

• edited August 2015

me too. i guess they're preparing themselves mentally for ep4. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But why? I really expected every thread ever to explode ;-;

• WE'RE GOING TO JOIN THEM SOON.

Everyone is dead.

Everyone is dead.

• YOU'RE HERE.

Gonna post it.

kristi78968 posted: »

EEEEEEE! Excited!

kristi78968 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf and I are going to run for the hills now, BYE.

• This is Kristi's story that I'm gonna continue

Rhys was scared. Scared of the possibility Jack would take over. Yes, he's done it before and it was harmless. Though, the dark thoughts of him doing something terrible always haunted him.

Today, his nightmare came true.

Rhys and Vaughn ran off to Vasquez's old office, taking it all in. Rhys finally screwed over his boss in a way he didn't really expect and his dreams of becoming the next CEO was right at his fingertips.

That's when Jack stopped the dreaming and took over Rhys.

Everything just happened so fast. Vaughn noticed the strange behavior and since Rhys told him about Jack, he knew right away what was going on. When confronted, Jack's tone changed...dramatically.

Vaughn was yelling at Jack to give the body back to the rightful owner, a few insults about him being a crazy killer were thrown into the mix. Next thing Rhys witnessed was his hands around his best friend's neck.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Rhys' voice echoed in his head.

"Getting rid of a little pest, Rhysie!" Jack responded.

Vaughn tried to fight back, but to no avail. Vaughn's lifeless body fell to the ground.

His shaking hands were the ones that killed his best friend. Jack laughed maniacally while Rhys on the inside was horrified. To make matters worse, Fiona popped in with an angry look. The two sneaked off while she wasn't looking. That look quickly changed to pure shock and disgust.

"You..."

Her eyes were wider than he'd ever seen them.

"Yeah, this is me, honey."

His mouth was moving without his control again and Rhys briefly wondered how he could have ever admired someone like this. He could feel his gut twist -- he wondered if Jack was feeling it too and finding it grossly amusing -- when he realised the very real possibility that she was next.

One was already dead because of him. He didn't think he could bear the weight of another one on his shoulders.

"Please..." he begged mentally, "this is enough..."

But he knew Jack never did listen.

And the worst part, he knew, is that once he woke up he'd forget everything that happened.

"Rhys," she took a step forward, "why are you doing this?"

"Psh," Jack waved a finger mockingly, "Rhys is gone. Over. Finito. Say hello to the new me."

She looked like she wanted to hurl when she spared another glance in the corpse's direction but, holding her composure, something seemed to click in her mind that made her chew on her lower lip nervously.

"You're not Rhys."

"Yeah, that's kind of what I've been telling you for a while now." He lifted his hands to the air. "Bravo! You finally grew a brain!"

"Who are you and what did you do to him?" Her snarl was intimidating -- to Rhys, at least, but he knew Jack wouldn't view it the same way.

"Only the most handsome, the strongest, the --"

"Cut the crap." She hissed and Rhys could see her hand positioning itself differently and he recognised it as her stance before drawing her pistol. He felt a strange sense of relief.

"Handsome Jack, darling, I'm sure every Pandoran rascal has heard about me."

She didn't seem surprised and Rhys wondered if she'd already guessed it in her mind afterall.

"What are you planning to do?"

"Uh, duh," Jack clicked his tongue impatiently, "take back my rightful place. But your lot is kind of a nuisance with this body so I'd rather just get rid of the little problem altogether."

His nonchalance at threatening to kill them all was bone chilling.

"Unless," he wiggled his eyebrows and she recoiled when he started taking slow steps towards her, "you wanna collaborate. Otherwise, I'll just start with you and be done with it. Shame, all my assistants are so ugly it hurts, it'd be a nice change."

She was taking a step back per each one he took forward until she was backed into the wall -- and he wasn't stopping. Closing her eyes tightly shut, she made a decision.

"I'm sorry."

The shot echoed in the small room.

She didn't think she'd ever hated a sound more than the thud of the body falling.

Daring to open her eyes, the puddle of blood that was forming underneath him was positively nauseating. She could see the bullet hole and the bullet itself -- her lucky bullet, she bitterly reminded herself -- lodged inside his chest. His breathing was shallow and she knew he wouldn't last much.

Dropping to her knees, she didn't think she could have stopped her eyes from tearing up even if she tried. It was the right thing, she knew; the alternative would be all of them dead -- including her sister, her little sister -- and Pandora crumbling again. But it didn't stop her from feeling like all of this was horribly wrong.

"Hey..."

She gasped, as he very slightly opened his eyes. His breathing was so ragged she was pretty sure it was painful to talk but she couldn't deny him this.

"You're... you're back..."

"Yeah... for the whole five minutes I've got left." He snorted weakly.

He was still trying to joke, a small but familar smile on his face, but she just wanted to curl up and hide.

"Don't," she tried to quickly wipe a tear away, "I did this to you."

"It's okay," she had to lean down to be able to hear him, "I understand and I forgive you."

With that, he was motionless again but there was no more ragged breathing.

And only then she allowed herself to break down.

I swear I'm not evil but I promised Kristi I would write her ending. :^)

I promise that the next one will be so sweet it'll give you cavities.

• please don't kill me

This is Kristi's story that I'm gonna continue Rhys was scared. Scared of the possibility Jack would take over. Yes, he's done it befo

• But I want to see hpye everywhere.

I wanna turn my head and go:

"Ay! Is that hype! HEY HYPE!"

Then turn around and go:

"HEY HYPE, ITS YOU AGAIN WHATS HAPPENIN'?"

Then look the my right and go:

"IS THAT HYPE? HOW'S IT GOING?"

me too. i guess they're preparing themselves mentally for ep4. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited August 2015

This is Kristi's story that I'm gonna continue Rhys was scared. Scared of the possibility Jack would take over. Yes, he's done it befo

• ;-;

y u doin dis 2 me

• tfw when that might be the ending to Tales

tfw when that might be the ending to Tales

• edited August 2015

sry brother ;-,

;-; y u doin dis 2 me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.