Favourite scene to play so far

2»

Comments

• The best scene. I hope we get to kill him soon I'm so sick of his f-ing face .

Do you even need to ask? enter link description here

• edited August 2015

Episode 1: dealing with Tyrion and Cersei in the throne room & meeting Ramsay for the first time (especially with my choices of meeting him at the gate and offering him ironwood personally) *on this list probably because - as I have said in other posts - Ramsay is one of my favorite GOT characters

Episode 2: Talia's song & Cotter the Potato Fucker

Episode 3: standing up to Gryff (both in the beginning and at the end), Rodrick reuniting with Talia, & kicking Britt of the wall (like this is Sparta / 300 style)

Episode 4: Highpoint, knocking Gryff to the floor and the cane bang that brought Arthur and the Glenmores in, & the coronation brunch

Episode 5: Ramsay in the forest (minus actually seeing Arthur being flayed / with his guts out), Mira and Tyrion in the black cell, & Talia's cock block with Rodrick and Eleana

• One of my favorites is easily the final scene in episode 5, say what you will about the episode, but that scene was fantastic. The music was good, the choice impossible, and the way it plays out reminds me of a mixture of the ending of Halo Reach and Red Dead Redemption, which is totally not a bad thing. That and I may have a weakness for scenes where a character I like slowly withers away and dies in battle fighting impossible odds. Bravo to Telltale!

• edited August 2015

My top 5 favorite scenes in Game of Thrones:

5: Episode 1: Dealing with Cersei and Tyrion in the throne room.

4: Episode 1: Ramsay's arrival.

3: Episode 4: When beating the shit out of Gryff.

2: Episode 5: Rodrik and Elaena's bed scene. (Lol, don't ask why)

1: Episode 5: The wight fight scene.

• Tough to say. The Mira storyline is definitely the best one. The Telltale dialogue timer and politicking in King's Landing we're made for one another.

• Okay, this might sound crazy, but what if instead of killing Ethan they would've made Ramsay take him as a hostage? He could still be a POV character, but in Dreadfort, his story would be about trying to survive there, learning how to play by Ramsay's rules and maybe trying to escape while he was at Ironrath the second time and warn Forresters about it. I don't know, the idea sounds pretty lame, but still, something interesting could've come out of it.

I feel like if they had simply kept Ethan alive there would have been no need for Rodrik's return (even with as much as I like Rodrik), he c

• Flaying Gryff Whitehill.

The final fight as Asher/Rodrik (Not saying I liked the character dying, just saying it was a badass last stand.)

• As Ethan - a scene after deciding Erick's punishment. So many people to talk with and stuff to look at, like I am back in TWD season one. Dealing with Ludd was pretty cool too. That smashing motherfucker with his amazing voice, who grabbed Ethan, called him a little fuck, spat at our floor, called Royland a cunt, demanded his bread and salt (and some justice), was one of those few people, who actually tried to explain me the routes of rivalry between our houses, shriveled like a flower in a draught when mom came in... By all the gods, there are no words to tell how much I love this guy.

As Mira - talking to Cersei in ep. 1, you just feel, like there is no right option. And, of course, Tommen's coronation feast. If you look deeper into the scene, you find out, that there actually isn't a single option, which will let you loose - but the illusion of playing political games, collecting information and manipulating people is perfect.

As Asher - meeting Croft (you were as pale as a snow bear's arse!) and fighting Bloodsong.

As Gared - fighting Britt was the best fighting scene in the whole game (pretty much every scene with Britt in it is great). How the fight will go is really determined by what the player does (real shame, that all options lead to the same result). The only thing I regret about the whole scene is that I didn't get a [Hug Britt] option at the beginning. Also, all scenes in Sylvi's camp are amazing - treating Cotter's wound, learning about his and his sister's past, hunting with her (I ship Gylvi for life), fighting wight walkers. Though I didn't get it in my canon playthrough, this scene becomes truly great if the wildling you could've shot in ep. 4 shows up. It's considerably harder to fight her, than the one, that appears if you didn't kill her - she can bite Gared in the neck and when he shoves her into the fire, he accidentally sets on fire his sleeve. That's northern karma for you.

As Rodrick - my favourite scene was the Highpoint meeting, especially examining the tapestry. Perfect as it was, that's definitely not enough for me, I want to learn more about their house and backstory. Also, dealing with Ramsay is really well-written, tension was unimaginable, Arthurs's death broke my heart. Ramsay, in fact, is perfect for telltale's game of thrones. They don't have to try hard to make all our choice lead to the same result - Ramsay is really powerful enough to make the story go where he needs it to, no matter what we choose - and that makes all scenes with him very believable.

• It'd be neat. There's just so much they could have done with him. He really could have been one of Telltale's greatest characters, if the not the greatest.

Krapinka posted: »

Okay, this might sound crazy, but what if instead of killing Ethan they would've made Ramsay take him as a hostage? He could still be a POV

Sign in to comment in this discussion.