Video tributes thread

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

A place to share Video Tributes! :) Game or show doesn't matter
If you want, you can share other telltale games video tributes here also!

Tagged:

Comments

• Not to uh... toot my own horn. But my Channel: Et Gemitus Mortis has twenty-one TTGOT related gmvs on it. There's also k4ternity, who has done two, but as for others-- There's not much that's actually shown up yet. There's been one or two others. I also know ZeroFleet ( also Badgershite on Tumblr ) makes Telltale Games related stuff on his channel.

• edited July 2015

Major yes! to this thread! I love videoediting, and I've been trying to find vids for TTGOT but found very little. Came across your channel though, Kotar, and stupidly forgot to subscribe before, so thanks for linking it here! :)

I've finished a ridiculously fluffy vid for Rodrik/Elaena recently: (them otp feels were hitting strong after ep.4 ^^) and I'm planning a more dramatic Forrester tribute as of now...even though my video files have suddenly started b*tching on my editing programme, so it might take me a little before I fix the problem -.-

• Yes! I really want some good TTGOT video tributes!

• If you type in my channel keir stannard you'll find some GoT show tributes, as well as talea from the borderlands.
    However I haven't done any GoT ones as I just haven't gotten into the characters, I considered doing one for Rodrik, but he doesn't really have any good quotes, mainly cause the writing is a bit off. "I am the lord of this house", ehh makes cringe a bit :D

• I finished that other video yesterday :) (I felt like I went to war and back with my programme, but I hope the result is somewhat decent ^^ and I love this song!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yta-AEIBD0

(sorry for the self-advertising, but I also don't want this thread to die...we DO need more vids!)

• That was great I loved it! You my friend have earned yourself a subscriber.

I finished that other video yesterday (I felt like I went to war and back with my programme, but I hope the result is somewhat decent ^^ an

• This isn't mine but felt that I should share it.

• Awee, I thank thee sir! :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

That was great I loved it! You my friend have earned yourself a subscriber.

• I found this too a little ago today! Beautifully done, I agree (and Talia's ballad never fails to move).

This isn't mine but felt that I should share it.

• Another amazing video from you!! I love the song choice and the voice overs! :)

I'm planning on making some videos when I come home. And yeah I don't want this thread to die either!

I finished that other video yesterday (I felt like I went to war and back with my programme, but I hope the result is somewhat decent ^^ an

• Thank you so much -- again! And it would be amazing if you too joined the ttgot vidding bandwagon :D

Another amazing video from you!! I love the song choice and the voice overs! I'm planning on making some videos when I come home. And yeah I don't want this thread to die either!

• Found a very action-y one (couldn't be otherwise with him really :3) about Asher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUaYnlLUJrA

and a short one about Gared: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=627gi9AM67Y

• edited August 2015

This Video is for Telltale's cock-up in Episode Five. I tried to give them... Life.

https://youtu.be/WQH7lw2Y3Bg

I also apologize to anyone who lives in Germany & tries to watch some of my videos; your country just does not like a lot of my videos & blocks them. Sigh.

• still no Ethan tribute you heartless bastards ;-;

my heart still bleeds

• Actually-- I have one still floating around somewhere on Tumblr, although it's a parody, & I made it to spite someone because they were begging me to make a sad video for them about Ethan.
    & I do have one dedicated to Ethan & Talia.

Here.

still no Ethan tribute you heartless bastards ;-; my heart still bleeds

• edited August 2015

One of my biggest hits, I see. I'm glad people seem to like it-- Thanks for posting it here, friend.

enter link description here

• No problem man, Thanks to you now I have a song to enjoy.

Kotar posted: »

One of my biggest hits, I see. I'm glad people seem to like it-- Thanks for posting it here, friend.

• edited August 2015

Also, I have a suggestion for a song to use if you ever want to make another tribute video.

And another Suggestion, make a compilation of how many Whitehills have been killed, add in the part where an Axe gets thrown at Ludds face and cut the part where Rodrik dies. It would be epic.

• Hm. I will take the song into consideration. I'll have to mull over it for a while & then chuck it into my list of videos-to-do if I can feel like I can relate it to a character or to two or to all of them. & as to the second, that might pop up as a parody, I suppose.

Also, I have a suggestion for a song to use if you ever want to make another tribute video. And another Suggestion, make a compilatio

• I think it fits with Gared, because all he's ever done was run.

As the lyrics of the song says "Can you hear me running"

Hm. I will take the song into consideration. I'll have to mull over it for a while & then chuck it into my list of videos-to-do if I can

• I can definitely see it for Gared. I might do it for him then.
    But I can also see it for the Forresters as a Whole...
    Hm...

I think it fits with Gared, because all he's ever done was run. As the lyrics of the song says "Can you hear me running"

• not on the game, but the show ;)

• I posted it here, a few weeks earlier as well. It's an amazing video, truly. <3

• It's funny. My best work was made in the least amount of time. An hour. & here I thought it was sloppy. Lol.

I posted it here, a few weeks earlier as well. It's an amazing video, truly.

• Possible song worthy for Rodrik? I think it fits him as he struggles to find himself adapting as Lord in such a dire situation. Maybe end it with him staying behind. ;-;

I can definitely see it for Gared. I might do it for him then. But I can also see it for the Forresters as a Whole... Hm...

• Yeah. I can work with this. I'll chuck that into my list of videos-to-do.

Possible song worthy for Rodrik? I think it fits him as he struggles to find himself adapting as Lord in such a dire situation. Maybe end it with him staying behind. ;-;

• Last words of Game of Thrones characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0AP_i0pWc

• edited August 2015

Here's my Rodrik x Elaena tribute :)

And a little older one..

• Oh my god it's mine! Thank you so much for sharing :)

This isn't mine but felt that I should share it.

• No problem! ^_^

Do you think you'll do any more GOT videos in the future?

nerysoul posted: »

Oh my god it's mine! Thank you so much for sharing

• :O The ending of the Rodrik & Elaena video was heartbreakiing ;( I figured since you were such a big fan of the ship you would've had Asher stay. It works though not every love story has a happy ending.

nerysoul posted: »

Here's my Rodrik x Elaena tribute enter link description here And a little older one.. enter link description here

• Actually I haven't decided yet. I love them equally and it's so hard to choose :( Ethan was my first big love, and then Asher, and then Rodrik. Well, as always, Telltale took care about having a heartbreak again.. :D I downloaded gameplays because my computer is lagging if I start recording the game, but the video ended up more dramatic in this way :)

:O The ending of the Rodrik & Elaena video was heartbreakiing ;( I figured since you were such a big fan of the ship you would've had Asher stay. It works though not every love story has a happy ending.

• I guess, yeah :D

No problem! ^_^ Do you think you'll do any more GOT videos in the future?

• That Was Fucking Awsome Well Done

• Made another quick one today. Spur of the moment thing, as some of my videos tend to be. This time for everyone's favorite Sellsword.

Here.

• edited August 2015

I made a Rodrick & Asher tribute :)

EDIT!!: I somehow deleted it so I had to upload it again :( everyones comments is unfortunately gone...

• That was incredible! I love this thread so much.

enter link description here I made a Rodrick & Asher tribute EDIT!!: I somehow deleted it so I had to upload it again everyones comments is unfortunately gone...

• edited August 2015

Aww, I positively loved this! One of my favourite instrumentals (and sadly so fitting)...I am so glad you did make a video too in the end! :)

(and also, I was gone from the forum a while and when I log back today I find all this sprouting of vids on this thread <3 definitely made me so happy!)

enter link description here I made a Rodrick & Asher tribute EDIT!!: I somehow deleted it so I had to upload it again everyones comments is unfortunately gone...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.