Who's Your favourite character and why?

Comments

• His name says it all XD

You fuck potatoes?

• Ready to kill the whitehills (especially Gryff and his dad.)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

AsherTeamFTW

• It'll be my pleasure to slaughter them all. But it's GoT so the Forresters are fucked... :/

Ready to kill the whitehills (especially Gryff and his dad.)

• It's game of thrones mixed with telltale, well we know how well it would be for the Forresters! :,(

It'll be my pleasure to slaughter them all. But it's GoT so the Forresters are fucked...

• Bloodshed everywhere. Too many deaths than usual. George R.R. Martin, one very known killer and Telltale Games, a company that likes killing people in their games, especially the ones that have drama.

GG Forresters.

It's game of thrones mixed with telltale, well we know how well it would be for the Forresters! :,(

• Yep, GG!

Bloodshed everywhere. Too many deaths than usual. George R.R. Martin, one very known killer and Telltale Games, a company that likes killing people in their games, especially the ones that have drama. GG Forresters.

• Well side character wise, how can one not love Cotter the Potato Fucker? First and formost, because of that nickname, utterly priceless. That, and he does change overtime, he isn't the same guy from episode 2 that's for sure. He might be a thief, but he is a decent guy, just listen to him in episode 3 if you sided with Finn, it's actually quite interesting.

• edited August 2015

Yes, I've done that several times to try all dialogue options, there are actually some funny ones. I knew Cotter was going to become my BFF the second I saw him. He was just nice to me without any reason, in the world, where being nice is so rare, in the place, where being nice is the last thing you expect a stranger to do. Honestly, I have no idea why people tend to prefer Finn over him. Yes, Cotter can be a thief and a liar, but in the world where even most of "good guys" kill just to survive, is stealing and lying really worth calling someone a bad person? If you look close to him, you see, that he has a sense of honor, not a traditional one, but still. He is a better man, than most of people I've met in the game so far.

Well side character wise, how can one not love Cotter the Potato Fucker? First and formost, because of that nickname, utterly priceless. T

• True, I liked Finn and all, but Cotter... well he's different, he does have a sense of honor and duty to family, he didn't just try to run or kill you the moment you left, he's good. That and he has some of the more humorous quotes in the series, I mean obviously anything with potato's is priceless, but just the way he says, "yes maester" in episode 4 is funny. I genuinely hope he makes it, I really do, such a great guy! Easily one of my favorite Wildling characters in the franchise.

Krapinka posted: »

Yes, I've done that several times to try all dialogue options, there are actually some funny ones. I knew Cotter was going to become my BFF

• Gared's storyline is the most funny, that's for sure. Such a shame, that there won't be any priceless dialogues between the glorious "Mammoth Slayer/Potato fucker/Bacon lover" trio in the future ;(

Cotter is a good guy, funny thing is, the best way to see it is to be a total asshole towards him. In my alternative playthrough, where I pick the options I'd never pick in the game by choice, I was a total dickhead towards him - told Finn about the knife, told Cotter, that I'll never call him a brother, said, that were aren't friends anymore, revealed his secret - and he still helped me escape, stood up for me when the wildling attacked, apologised for lying to me, was nice when we talked in ep 5. I swear, if they are going to kill him, I'll just throw my PS out of the window and go and cry in the shower.

True, I liked Finn and all, but Cotter... well he's different, he does have a sense of honor and duty to family, he didn't just try to run o

• Yeah I did that once, and he seems really saddened everytime you are a dick to him, that scene in the woods in episode 3 is a prime example. With Finn, its he fearing that nobody will remember him if he dies, for Cotter it's this great fear of losing the only friend he has here. How he talks about missing family and feeling sorry for Gared if you tell him about his family, what he says to you when he saves you in episode 4. Stuff like that, he's a good guy, really hope he makes it, he is easily one of my favorite NPC characters in the game along with Beshka, Talia, and Tom the coal kid.

Gared's storyline is the most funny, that's for sure. Such a shame, that there won't be any priceless dialogues between the glorious "Mammot

• When I see playthroughs, where people are mean to Cotter, it really breaks my heart. He just wants to be Gared's friend and he really does everything for it, he deserves some gratitude. In fact, Cotter and Beskha are similar in a way - no matter how much you disagree with them or side against them, they help you and are really good friends. That makes me feel ashamed, because I've never sided with Beskha when it mattered most and I don't feel like I deserve her friendship :(

Yeah I did that once, and he seems really saddened everytime you are a dick to him, that scene in the woods in episode 3 is a prime example.

• Funnily enough I never sided with Beskha, but I never did it out of pure malice. I picked Malcolm because he was family, and I thought she could handle the dragon? I didn't kill the slavemaster because he was going to die either way, now or the next day, sure it wouldn't be personal, but I had to get that army. I'm really happy she didn't stay behind, that is a true friend there.

When I see playthroughs, where people are mean to Cotter, it really breaks my heart. He just wants to be Gared's friend and he really does e

• I tried to side with her, support her when she was upset, don't promise Daenerys anything without Beskha agreeing to it - but ended up siding with Malcolm every time, when it was possible. He is just the type of guy I usually side with - calm, sensible and more peaceful, than her. I really like him, in fact. Still, despite our differences, Beskha is a great friend, and I hope I'll get a chance to make it up to her for not being such a good friend myself.

Funnily enough I never sided with Beskha, but I never did it out of pure malice. I picked Malcolm because he was family, and I thought she

• Guessing you saved Asher then??

I tried to side with her, support her when she was upset, don't promise Daenerys anything without Beskha agreeing to it - but ended up sidin

• Iron from ice

YForrester posted: »

Rodrik is the best. No doubt.

• Gared, Asher and Beskha - but I had to save Rodrik at the end because Ironrath couldn't stand to lose another king. especially in such an decisive moment. :(

• Asher would be the lord if you saved him.

Gared, Asher and Beskha - but I had to save Rodrik at the end because Ironrath couldn't stand to lose another king. especially in such an decisive moment.

• edited August 2015

Well. Yes.. I don't know man. Rodrik in my opinion is already a more established King and his marriage to Elaena strengthens the situation. he's more involved in it and more aware of the problems than Asher, who had just arrived.

I never saw Asher like a king actually.. and at the time the decision came, my thought was simply: "- I have to protect Rodrik at any cost!!"

Carley44 posted: »

Asher would be the lord if you saved him.

• I kinda agree. If I had the chance I would say
    "You're not the Lord here Talia, and I'm tired of you pretending you are"
    She thinks what she wants is right when it comes to judgement even though sometimes you have to do the right thing for the good of others even if you don't want to.

• edited August 2015

Well, I hope we get to kill Gryff and his f-ing father who started this, not any death at least a death like Carver's. I feel sorry for the Forresters, all the good guys die :*(

• edited August 2015

Well, I hope we get to kill Gryff and his f-ing father who started this, not any death at least a death like Carver's. I feel sorry for the Forresters, all the good guys die :*(

Well. Yes.. I don't know man. Rodrik in my opinion is already a more established King and his marriage to Elaena strengthens the situation.

• My first instinct was saving Rodrick, but I ended up rewinding and saving Asher, not merely for Beskha, but for quite a lot of reasons, including her. So yes, I did.

Guessing you saved Asher then??

• I hope so too! I hit him good when he was taken prisoner. the next time he will meet my sword! and his father deserves a good deal of Ironwood shield in the face. :D

Well, I hope we get to kill Gryff and his f-ing father who started this, not any death at least a death like Carver's. I feel sorry for the Forresters, all the good guys die (

• Because he fucks potatoes ?
    Cotter the Potato Fucker.

Cotter because reasons.

• I'd would probably break something, if we don't get to.

Well, I hope we get to kill Gryff and his f-ing father who started this, not any death at least a death like Carver's. I feel sorry for the Forresters, all the good guys die (

• I understand your reasons and respect them but I am pretty sure Asher was the only one who noticed the whitehill situation. When he closed the gate?

Well. Yes.. I don't know man. Rodrik in my opinion is already a more established King and his marriage to Elaena strengthens the situation.

• kenny is the best character in got

• Don't forget that this is GoT. injustices can and will happen.

I'd would probably break something, if we don't get to.

• Definitely Asher because of his one liners! Arthur glenmore because his hair

• That's what I'm talking about. Perhaps we should feed the father bread and salt to death .

I hope so too! I hit him good when he was taken prisoner. the next time he will meet my sword! and his father deserves a good deal of Ironwood shield in the face.

• edited August 2015

Yes. Either that or an eating competition! Where the whitehill's food is poisoned! :D

That's what I'm talking about. Perhaps we should feed the father bread and salt to death .

• I really can't wait! I want episode six NOW!

Yes. Either that or an eating competition! Where the whitehill's food is poisoned!

• Can't resist that Asher grin.
    In all seriousness though, Asher's humor and fierce personality make him my all-time favourite.
    (I also find him extremely attractive, kek)

• I liked Asher the best but I choose to save Rodrik since he's with Elana (sorry if I spelled it wrong and if I spelled it right never mind.) but I honestly think that all of the foresters are going to die because things do not look good.

• Same ><
    -

I really can't wait! I want episode six NOW!

• I find him attractive too. <3

SerMarve posted: »

Can't resist that Asher grin. In all seriousness though, Asher's humor and fierce personality make him my all-time favourite. (I also find him extremely attractive, kek)

• Even my dad said that they have a chance because in GoT the good and bad guys die. (P.S my dad has only watched a bit of the game.)

• I Just Can't wait for ep 6, >_<

Even my dad said that they have a chance because in GoT the good and bad guys die. (P.S my dad has only watched a bit of the game.)

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited August 2015

Rodrik of Ironrath, who rose from the dead, and ascended into Heaven, whence he will return (or not) next episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.