Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Cause not a lot or people playing it.

BTW, even if it is a teen rated game, there's a server called Moonguard and everyone...

First I want to make sure if you want to know what is happening in that server, if you're interested of course :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

And why are you sure I don't know about that game? I heard about it a few times ;P

• Why wouldn't she know about it? that's like the most known game ever :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I didn't have to know about that now... Actually I see these kind of jokes in online games I play, especially in World of Warcraft. And I'm sure you don't know about that game XD

• Now it'd be interesting to know what's happening on that server :P

Cause not a lot or people playing it. BTW, even if it is a teen rated game, there's a server called Moonguard and everyone... First I want to make sure if you want to know what is happening in that server, if you're interested of course :P

• Everybody knows WoW lmao.

I didn't have to know about that now... Actually I see these kind of jokes in online games I play, especially in World of Warcraft. And I'm sure you don't know about that game XD

• It's not that known.

Besides, WoW has now 5.6 mil subscribers, so I wouldn't say that known. It used to have 10 mil until Blizzard screwed the whole game :P

rhonu posted: »

Why wouldn't she know about it? that's like the most known game ever :P

• Yet not a lot of people play it lmao :P

That's why I assumed that not many people know WoW

Everybody knows WoW lmao.

• Do you believe that in the server, people are having... cyber sex...?

They even pay gold so they can have sex O.o

I've seen it with my own eyes.

And one place in that server is a strip club O.o

WoW became fucked up nowadays O.o

Now it'd be interesting to know what's happening on that server :P

• no, you didn't screw up. I said I did, not you. I meant it's okay to put things here and think they belong in this thread at first, you didn't know we don't like these jokes because they could lead to fighting. now you know and that's it, don't worry!

Really? I just joined this month and I am screwing everything up already. ._.

• That's..pretty creepy and weird. I feel sorry for your eyes then :v

Do you believe that in the server, people are having... cyber sex...? They even pay gold so they can have sex O.o I've seen it with my own eyes. And one place in that server is a strip club O.o WoW became fucked up nowadays O.o

• I think warcraft 3 is way better, and that game is old. WoW is 10 years old it's life cycle has to end soon, it's not getting better. Yet it's the biggest MMO in the planet so of course everyone has to have heard at least once about it.

Yet not a lot of people play it lmao :P That's why I assumed that not many people know WoW

• The only I reason I play in that server is this:

It's a very high populated Roleplaying server and I'm a big fan of roleplay.

And in WoW, they don't call it cyber sex, they call in Erotic Roleplay (ERP)

That's..pretty creepy and weird. I feel sorry for your eyes then :v

• Okay, I'll keep that in mind ^_^

no, you didn't screw up. I said I did, not you. I meant it's okay to put things here and think they belong in this thread at first, you didn

• The only reason I still play WoW is because I like hanging out with people in that game.

Yet, in that game, most of the people I've met are arseholes.

And that makes me think quitting that game.

I think warcraft 3 is way better, and that game is old. WoW is 10 years old it's life cycle has to end soon, it's not getting better. Yet it's the biggest MMO in the planet so of course everyone has to have heard at least once about it.

• There's some hardcore stuff there :v

That's why I've kinda prefered playing css, wot, even and cod lol

The only I reason I play in that server is this: It's a very high populated Roleplaying server and I'm a big fan of roleplay. And in WoW, they don't call it cyber sex, they call in Erotic Roleplay (ERP)

• And the worst, Blizzard doesn't have a problem with that. O.o

There's some hardcore stuff there :v That's why I've kinda prefered playing css, wot, even and cod lol

• it seems i'm a regular mom, not a cool mom... i think giving "the talk" to rhys was enough lewd for me. awkward. x)

kristi78968 posted: »

@twdgirl43 is proud of whoring out her son, Finn. I'm so glad we have the innocent/non-lewd mom @Rhonu! XD

• They like their money I guess :P

And the worst, Blizzard doesn't have a problem with that. O.o

• So... people just pay 15$ a month just to have ERP.

That doesn't even make fucking sense! Who would pay 15$ a month just to have ERP instead of playing the game?!

And I just started a WoW discussion in a TFTBL thread XD

They like their money I guess :P

• So guys, what would you like to see from Rhyiona in episode 4?

• ANY Rhyiona

So guys, what would you like to see from Rhyiona in episode 4?

• I actually want to see a Rhys and Fiona's bed scene just Rodrick and Elaena's scene XD

Anything can be possible ^_^

Kruzii posted: »

ANY Rhyiona

• i know what i don't want to see: writers making fun of us x)

So guys, what would you like to see from Rhyiona in episode 4?

• If they do that, then...

Valar morghulis.

i know what i don't want to see: writers making fun of us x)

• nah, it's almost an irrational phobia i have, there's no reason to believe telltale would do that, but it has happened to me with other ships and it was not nice. :(

If they do that, then... Valar morghulis.

• For me, they ruined the people I was shipping! ;-; Elaena x Rodrick, Asher x Beskha, Carley x Lee... ;-;

nah, it's almost an irrational phobia i have, there's no reason to believe telltale would do that, but it has happened to me with other ships and it was not nice.

• Kinda ded here

• I'm still here! :D

Kinda ded here

• I surely wouldn't pay for that, wouldnt play that ERP shit even if it was freeor whatever.

It's cool to chat about some casual things (:

So... people just pay 15$ a month just to have ERP. That doesn't even make fucking sense! Who would pay 15$ a month just to have ERP instead of playing the game?! And I just started a WoW discussion in a TFTBL thread XD

• Cool, so whats up :P?

I'm still here!

• Laptop lags a lot ._.

Laptop almost crashed.

Normal as always XD

Cool, so whats up :P?

• I only have an old laptop from 2001, so I use computer :P

So what time is it for you rn? It's almost half past twelve pm here

Laptop lags a lot ._. Laptop almost crashed. Normal as always XD

• It's 1:23 PM where I'm from :P

I only have an old laptop from 2001, so I use computer :P So what time is it for you rn? It's almost half past twelve pm here

• enter image description here

Kinda ded here

• Cool, our timezones are different for only 1 hour

It's 1:23 PM where I'm from :P

• So you're from Europe, too?!

Cool! :D

Cool, our timezones are different for only 1 hour

• Thank youu!! :3

Btw, I find it hilarious that Loader Bot doesn't have legs now but Gortys does xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's so cool!!!!

• Ayy, how are you doing Domi?

• Haha, yup. A lot of people are from Europe here, I always thought everybody was from USA :D

So you're from Europe, too?! Cool!

• Me too. I thought the same thing :D

Haha, yup. A lot of people are from Europe here, I always thought everybody was from USA

• Great minds think alike x)

Me too. I thought the same thing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.