Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• And so the Rhyiona rebellion against Telltale begins :^)

Green613 posted: »

wtf telltale

• lets fuckin do this

And so the Rhyiona rebellion against Telltale begins :^)

• edited August 2015

Isn't clear................hjack is a program and they're a Lotta...that program let's me to listen your conversations about rhyiona not all the time works....is this clear to you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't know what you mean lol

• Lead the way,Dad!

lets fuckin do this

• edited August 2015

Fiona X Scooter Confirmed For Episode 4!!
    I'd ship it.

wtf telltale

• Pretty much recovered now :^)

JumpyJoey posted: »

But does that mean you don't have a cold anymore? Okay, see ya Quiff

• Still don't get why they keep on releasing the trailer practically at the same day of the episode :/

Seems lika a waste of time in my eyes tbh

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sooo who's watching the trailer on Monday? :P

• Hey @Solar_Sistem you have my condolences, I understand this must be a very hard time for you that you're going through.

I wish the best for you, your father and the rest of your family :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there guys! @Solar_Sistem is currently going through family issues at the moment. I've spoken with him through PMs to see what was going

• we march to victory or we march to defeat!

lets fuckin do this

• wait a second....

enter image description here

oh my fucking god.... :O

• enter image description here

wait a second.... oh my fucking god.... :O

• How me and @twdgirl43 react to Finn's smexy body. (She's Jasper with a flower crown b/c thats her profile pic on the thread/skype and thats just me IRL)

• don't you FUCKING dare TT

• NoooOooOOooOo

• I hope everything works out fine for him and his family soon <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there guys! @Solar_Sistem is currently going through family issues at the moment. I've spoken with him through PMs to see what was going

• its on their to-do list:

1. develope this shit
    2. listen to your community/fans <- pffff, this one always gets me! Billy! why do you keep writing this on the list?
    3. try to hype somehow
    4. screenshots
    5. there was something.. something important.. it's on the tip of my tounge.. TRAILER! nah, nearly friday and i'm tired. Monday will be ok.
    6. Release this shit
    Quiff posted: »

Still don't get why they keep on releasing the trailer practically at the same day of the episode Seems lika a waste of time in my eyes tbh

• edited August 2015

Ship Rhyiona cause Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life! <3

:)

• edited August 2015

Edit: The comment above me was edited.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ship Rhyiona cause Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• Why not? This is a Rhyiona discussion and Rhysha shippers aren't welcome XD (Joke)

Edit: The comment above me was edited.

• edited August 2015

We're at peace, you're not helping.

Your jokes aren't funny.

Why not? This is a Rhyiona discussion and Rhysha shippers aren't welcome XD (Joke)

• pls no h8 m8

Ship Rhyiona cause Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• Ik they aren't funny. XD

But I ship Rhyiona so hard!

I hate Rhysha! ;-;

We're at peace, you're not helping. Your jokes aren't funny.

• edited August 2015

Ugh... Alright...

-_-

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

pls no h8 m8

• edited August 2015

Saying joke at the end of something offensive isn't a get out of jail free card.

You don't need to shout that you hate Rhysha to everyone jeez, we get it. Hate in silence.

Ik they aren't funny. XD But I ship Rhyiona so hard! I hate Rhysha! ;-;

• What? I didn't mean to offend you but everyone should be able to ship whatever they want to :P

Ugh... Alright... -_-

• Will you feel better if I edit it? :P

Saying joke at the end of something offensive isn't a get out of jail free card. You don't need to shout that you hate Rhysha to everyone jeez, we get it. Hate in silence.

• How is that gonna change anything, then this whole conversation would be irrelevant.

Will you feel better if I edit it? :P

• I know. I didn't mean it seriously.

I hate being serious :P

I like saying everything as a joke.

But most of the times, people don't have a sense of humor and I don't blame them :P

What? I didn't mean to offend you but everyone should be able to ship whatever they want to :P

• nah, rhyshas are our friends. or more like the enemies we make out with in secret. in fact i think we're in a love/hate relationship too, like rhys and fiona :P

Why not? This is a Rhyiona discussion and Rhysha shippers aren't welcome XD (Joke)

• Yeah...

rhonu posted: »

nah, rhyshas are our friends. or more like the enemies we make out with in secret. in fact i think we're in a love/hate relationship too, like rhys and fiona :P

• Lol :P

How is that gonna change anything, then this whole conversation would be irrelevant.

• Stop the planet, I'm leaving. There all crazy, or what?

• Well, all people have different sense of humor, not everybody is gonna laugh at the same joke :P

I know. I didn't mean it seriously. I hate being serious :P I like saying everything as a joke. But most of the times, people don't have a sense of humor and I don't blame them :P

• Yeah...

And I have the worst sense of humor ;-;

Well, all people have different sense of humor, not everybody is gonna laugh at the same joke :P

• What the hell?!

"Sexual references?!"

Will that be the best episode in TFTBL? XD

Cause every penultimate episode in every Telltale game kick ass. :)

• Well, I wouldn't know about that. I think the worst sense of humor includes jokes about rape, racism etc.

Yeah... And I have the worst sense of humor ;-;

• edited August 2015

I didn't have to know about that now...

Actually I see these kind of jokes in online games I play, especially in World of Warcraft.

And I'm sure you don't know about that game XD

Well, I wouldn't know about that. I think the worst sense of humor includes jokes about rape, racism etc.

• i'm sorry you feel bad, but it's true we don't like these kind of jokes, anyone could take it seriously and feel attacked for no reason :( and i think we all agree it's nice to be in peace with the rhyshas, they're nice people too!

it's okay though, you're not familiar with this thread and i understand we all make mistakes at first when we don't really know what the "rules of the thread" are (i've been here for a few months and i'm still screwing things up...)

Yeah...

• And why are you sure I don't know about that game? I heard about it a few times ;P

I didn't have to know about that now... Actually I see these kind of jokes in online games I play, especially in World of Warcraft. And I'm sure you don't know about that game XD

• Really? I just joined this month and I am screwing everything up already. ._.

rhonu posted: »

i'm sorry you feel bad, but it's true we don't like these kind of jokes, anyone could take it seriously and feel attacked for no reason and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.