Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Definitely :P It's so much fun to speculate what's going to happen in the episode after seeing the trailer.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sooo who's watching the trailer on Monday? :P

• xD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Great minds think alike x)

• I kinda want them to mock us :P I know this sounds weird but I've been waiting some shipping jokes to happen and it would be hilarious if they made a joke where Rhys is shipped with everything that moves :P

rhonu posted: »

i know what i don't want to see: writers making fun of us x)

• I don't know author of this pic, but it must be here

enter image description here

full

• Hi!! I feel like doodling some requests today..

So I'm asking you to give me some ideas :P please?

This is how it works: Give me A) Character\characters and B) random item and I'll do something with them xD

I tried this challenge a while ago and it was pretty fun! :3

• Anyone here?

BTW, I won't reply for the next 4 hours cuz reasons XD

• Character\characters

from anywhere?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi!! I feel like doodling some requests today.. So I'm asking you to give me some ideas :P please? This is how it works: Give me A) Ch

• Fiona and pizza ? lmao

Hi!! I feel like doodling some requests today.. So I'm asking you to give me some ideas :P please? This is how it works: Give me A) Ch

• One of the characters has to be from Tales. For example, you can say Rhys + Bigby + apple and I'll draw something crazy ;]

Houpps posted: »

Character\characters from anywhere?

• Sasha and books XD Rofl

• Alright! :D

Fiona and pizza ? lmao

• Oohhh... I just wanted to offer a Handsome Jack AI + Felicity AI (Skipper) and ID drive o_o

One of the characters has to be from Tales. For example, you can say Rhys + Bigby + apple and I'll draw something crazy ;]

• yeah, that would be awesome, i love it when they break the fourth wall !! <3 i didn't mean that by mock us, i mean the "ha ha, it's never going to happen, you idiots" kind of things. :(

I kinda want them to mock us :P I know this sounds weird but I've been waiting some shipping jokes to happen and it would be hilarious if they made a joke where Rhys is shipped with everything that moves :P

• I am :|

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Anyone here? BTW, I won't reply for the next 4 hours cuz reasons XD

• hi, did you see the fan art I dedicated to you?

Alright!

• And now, I'll have to leave -_-

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I am

• How about my Nick pic?

It'll cheer me up...

• Hey everyone... So today is the day of my disciplinary.

I admit that I had a bit of a breakdown yesterday, and the Rhyiona Skype chat had to suffer my stress. I felt so useless at life, I even hurt my hand bad enough that I can't make a fist cuz it hurts (middle knuckle really hurts after I punched a wall)

My hearing is in 2 hours time, and I'm nervous as hell, but also a little scared. I want to apologize to the Rhyiona's that felt the brunt of my anger yesterday, thank you all for trying to make me feel better about the situation and my life, and thnx for putting up with my mood as well :P

I hope when I return it is with some form of good news, and I hope my friends here will accept me back with open arms.

• I dunno what happened on the skype but good luck, Harry, I hope everything works out fine for you! (:

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey everyone... So today is the day of my disciplinary. I admit that I had a bit of a breakdown yesterday, and the Rhyiona Skype chat had

• Yes I have already colored it but He doesn't have legs yet. I'm 100% gonna finish him tomorrow. I'm only doing this request thing now because I want to draw something fun and stress-free after this tough week. I'm truly sorry for making you wait so long. I had some serious self-doubt issues going on about my drawing skills and I just don't like how Nick looks right now. But as I said, tomorrow I'll finish it no matter how much I hate this drawing. :)

How about my Nick pic? It'll cheer me up...

• I ranted about how shit my life was, and how I was kidding myself that it would get better...

But thank you, Marija :)

I dunno what happened on the skype but good luck, Harry, I hope everything works out fine for you! (:

• i wasn't on the skype chat but i hope everything's okay. you are not useless at all, sometimes life is unfair :(((( we'll be here to support you! <3

Hey everyone... So today is the day of my disciplinary. I admit that I had a bit of a breakdown yesterday, and the Rhyiona Skype chat had

• I thought I replied to you? :D
    It was cute and I'm really happy that you dedicated it to me. That's really sweet of you..

Yami_Wolf posted: »

hi, did you see the fan art I dedicated to you?

• Ok then :D

Yes I have already colored it but He doesn't have legs yet. I'm 100% gonna finish him tomorrow. I'm only doing this request thing now becaus

• That chat was awesome in the end :P

Thank you, Aurora <3

i wasn't on the skype chat but i hope everything's okay. you are not useless at all, sometimes life is unfair ((( we'll be here to support you!

• I think we all feel like that sometimes. When I feel shitty I just try to ignore everyone because I am so upset and I don't wanna hurt anyone by my fast words, I mostly keep it in myself though..

I ranted about how shit my life was, and how I was kidding myself that it would get better... But thank you, Marija

• I didn't want to hurt anyone with my words, but I did say some things that were a little extreme...

I think we all feel like that sometimes. When I feel shitty I just try to ignore everyone because I am so upset and I don't wanna hurt anyone by my fast words, I mostly keep it in myself though..

• I know, I think everbody here will understand..

I didn't want to hurt anyone with my words, but I did say some things that were a little extreme...

• I hope so, I don't wanna lose anymore friends :(

I know, I think everbody here will understand..

• edited August 2015

i would love to chat with you guys sometime, but these days i'm barely able to get on the computer... i hope i get to play episode 4 asap :((

i'm very glad that rhyionas can cheer you up a bit, you deserve to be happy! <3

That chat was awesome in the end :P Thank you, Aurora

• Yeah, it sucks losing them after spending a lot of time with them :(

I hope so, I don't wanna lose anymore friends

• "My hearing is in 2 hours time, and I'm nervous as hell, but also a little scared. I want to apologize to the Rhyiona's that felt the brunt of my anger yesterday, thank you all for trying to make me feel better about the situation and my life, and thnx for putting up with my mood as well :P"

Just think positive thoughts brother and everything will turn out just fine.

Were always here for you BRO and that goes to everyone else in this thread. :D

"I hope when I return it is with some form of good news, and I hope my friends here will accept me back with open arms."

Don't worry BRO I'm sure everything is going to turn out great. Of course BRO

BRO FIST <3

• Oh yeah, that would be just mean ;(

yeah, that would be awesome, i love it when they break the fourth wall !! i didn't mean that by mock us, i mean the "ha ha, it's never going to happen, you idiots" kind of things.

• Oh by the way, I don't hate Nick as a character, I just don't like how I'm portraying him.

I feel so bad now, I admit I've been avoiding your request and that's really rude of me. :(

Ok then

• Thnx bro :)

BRO-FIST <3

"My hearing is in 2 hours time, and I'm nervous as hell, but also a little scared. I want to apologize to the Rhyiona's that felt the brunt

• Thnx :)

i would love to chat with you guys sometime, but these days i'm barely able to get on the computer... i hope i get to play episode 4 asap ( i'm very glad that rhyionas can cheer you up a bit, you deserve to be happy!

• Nah nah it's fine! Art takes time, I should know cuz I write mine! :P

Lol, have you read my stuff with Nick? He can be a hateful character, but also a lovable one too...

Oh by the way, I don't hate Nick as a character, I just don't like how I'm portraying him. I feel so bad now, I admit I've been avoiding your request and that's really rude of me.

• Yeah, and I don't want to lose any of you guys :'(

Yeah, it sucks losing them after spending a lot of time with them

• Same here<3

Yeah, and I don't want to lose any of you guys

• That'd be very poor treatment of their audience.

i know what i don't want to see: writers making fun of us x)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.