Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I can't seem to find the original version of this picture without the Rhysha mark at the bottom, I thought I had it saved on my computer but apparently I don't.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Hey i want to redo your avatar, can i ? If you want , just give me the picture of Rhys and Sasha that you like and i'll try my magic.

• i only took 2 screenshots of the event:

enter image description here

• Alright i'll come up with something then.

I can't seem to find the original version of this picture without the Rhysha mark at the bottom, I thought I had it saved on my computer but apparently I don't.

• Tis (still) Thursday, so it's time to close the poll.

Looks like Rhyshas want another CAH game? Well sure, why not?

Cards Against Humanity event will happen this Saturday at usual time! Countdown to the event.

• edited August 2015

Waiting for your feedback.

@MetallicaRules :

• I think it looks fantastic and I appreciate all the hard work you do with these avatars, but I think I'll stick with the one I have now. Like I said, it looks great, maybe someone else would like to use it instead, it's probably one of the best ones you've done.

Waiting for your feedback. @MetallicaRules :

• Okay but can i know why you like your current one so much? Must be something deeper than graphics.

I think it looks fantastic and I appreciate all the hard work you do with these avatars, but I think I'll stick with the one I have now. Lik

• Sentimental value probably.

It's what kept me from selling my first laptop for a long time.

Okay but can i know why you like your current one so much? Must be something deeper than graphics.

• Along with what Intellectual_Poultry said, it being sentimental, it also has Rhys and Sasha wearing Metallica apparel, combining my two favorite characters from one of my favorite games with my favorite band.

Okay but can i know why you like your current one so much? Must be something deeper than graphics.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

This is kind of random. but this song isn't by Metallica, but it reminded me of you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqszqHKIqEk

Along with what Intellectual_Poultry said, it being sentimental, it also has Rhys and Sasha wearing Metallica apparel, combining my two favorite characters from one of my favorite games with my favorite band.

• @GrumpyDof could you redo my icon?

• Vaugn better return too, it just looks empty without my bro...

Leluch123 posted: »

guys Guys GUYS!!!!! this is happening! 6 DAYS TILL EP 4 !!!!!!!

• This game is so sick!

IRunts posted: »

i only took 2 screenshots of the event:

• THE HYPE INTENSIFIES!!!!!

• Just add rhysha or something else?

@GrumpyDof could you redo my icon?

• I'm kinda sad cause this picture won't have a owner now... You can see the logo of Metallica behind them.

Along with what Intellectual_Poultry said, it being sentimental, it also has Rhys and Sasha wearing Metallica apparel, combining my two favorite characters from one of my favorite games with my favorite band.

• It's a great song, one of my favorites by Van Halen.

This is kind of random. but this song isn't by Metallica, but it reminded me of you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqszqHKIqEk

• GrumpyDof will remember that

I'm kinda sad cause this picture won't have a owner now... You can see the logo of Metallica behind them.

• We have release dates! And screenies. I also noticed the episode 1 size for mac is larger than pc ._.

THE HYPE INTENSIFIES!!!!!

• it was more like it's not short as ep2 actually, second longest ep up to date!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

We have release dates! And screenies. I also noticed the episode 1 size for mac is larger than pc ._.

• Eh, size doesn't really mean anything.

it was more like it's not short as ep2 actually, second longest ep up to date!

• Sure( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pipas posted: »

Eh, size doesn't really mean anything.

• Holy crap. I just realized that college classes for me start the 19th.

A+ timing, Telltale.

• Telltale knows...

Holy crap. I just realized that college classes for me start the 19th. A+ timing, Telltale.

• Seriously, in the past these episodes couldn't release at any more worse times.

Before a test, or when I was sick, or on a day I had important things to do.

TANX JEEBUS

Telltale knows...

• Rhysha is fine and whatever color would go well with my picture.

Just add rhysha or something else?

• Looks like we're facing a Sasha pic crisis....the scavange is weak nowadays...

• Rhysha question for today:

What dance would be couple's favorite?

• Samba!

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What dance would be couple's favorite?

• Uh?

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What dance would be couple's favorite?

• Can i have the original picture please?

Rhysha is fine and whatever color would go well with my picture.

• enter image description here

Can i have the original picture please?

• Thank you!

@freelancepolicefan11:

• Grumpy2gud

@freelancepolicefan11:

• edited August 2015

Sometimes after the sun sets and the stars show up, the members of Rhysha meet up in an untraceable room and try to solve various questionable cases. They call themselves... CHATZY DETECTIVES!

Last night we talked about Rhys' possible personality disorder and Stranger's true identity. What, do you think it's impossible to guess his identity now and be 100% sure? YOU WERE WRONG! After reading this, I hope you change your mind.

But this is not the only case that chatzy detectives crecked! Do you remember the ending of TWAU? Well guess what, we finally solved the whole Faith/Nerissa question!

And did you think we'd stay only at Telltale's games? Ha ha ha, you were dead wrong! We also discovered who's the main villain of Life is Strange! (beware, Life is Strange spoilers!)

And that's it for tonight, my dear Rhyshans. See you next time!

Also thanks to @armis37 for being the biggest detective and providing much needed summaries of previous cases. ;)

• Always here to help!

What twists tho...

Sometimes after the sun sets and the stars show up, the members of Rhysha meet up in an untraceable room and try to solve various questionab

• Two many plot twists...

Heurgh...

Sometimes after the sun sets and the stars show up, the members of Rhysha meet up in an untraceable room and try to solve various questionab

• The hype is killing me.

Someone needs to kill me before I kill me...

DO IT.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.