Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Cool, then I'll check it out over there.

Though, do you know when it'll be completed and released?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There's only a very short demo out. There should be a download link in the Pokemon Sage wiki. Check it out.

• wow quiff wow

Quiff posted: »

nope prepare the wedding gifts asap cause we gonna catch a wedding next episode

• Sadly, no -- they prefer not to give out any dates because if for some reason it has to be delayed people are going to get angry about it.

Cool, then I'll check it out over there. Though, do you know when it'll be completed and released?

• edited August 2015

I know that feeling :D

Finnish accent sounds so retard, nobody would take me seriously if I spoke English on skype xD

rhonu posted: »

i've seen that people around the forums are going to make reaction videos too and now i'm less insecure about showing my reactions to episod

• edited August 2015

This is especially hilarious when you remember that, not too long ago, Ash released a Goodra.

nohuhhuh posted: »

uuuuh Ash is forever ten, Ash catches only 6 pokemon and then he releases them, Team Rocket is really really bad villain and Ash loses half of his brain cells when he starst a new journey.. :P pikachu was damn adorable back in the old good days..

• You think he's hot? :D

OH DEAR...

• Sad. Fucking sad. I can't believe I played GoT AGAIN!

I HATE TELLTALE! ;-;

I didn't sleep too great, and when I woke up my cat was sleeping on me. Apparently I startled her and she hid under my bed. She stayed under their for about an hour. So how is everyone?

• I'm good! :D

Thank you for your comments by the way. <3

I didn't sleep too great, and when I woke up my cat was sleeping on me. Apparently I startled her and she hid under my bed. She stayed under their for about an hour. So how is everyone?

• edited August 2015

i've seen that people around the forums are going to make reaction videos too and now i'm less insecure about showing my reactions to episode 4

Don't worry about that Rhonu! :)

Since we're a diverse community, I'm sure no one is going to hate you for speaking in Spanish. I think as long as there are subtitles, people will understand what your saying and make your reaction better for them.

Although, after seeing a few clips of Spanish soap operas, I think any yelling in Spanish is good enough for me. It just gives me the vibe of "OH SHIT, STUFF IS GOING DOWN!"

i've seen that people around the forums are going to make reaction videos too and now i'm less insecure about showing my reactions to episod

• Yeah I think so too.

But if they were using the Skype call actually talking, then it would be a different story.

Then why not do it here? I genuinely think this Skype thing is just gonna kill the thread.

• Hope you sleep better next time!

• I don't understand the need for Skype if they're just doing what we do here anyway.

Yeah I think so too. But if they were using the Skype call actually talking, then it would be a different story.

• OH MY GOD I*M STILL CRYING BECAUSE HE RELEASED GOODRA!!

GOODRA IS MY FAVOURITE POKEMON EVER!! ;A;

Who's your favourite pokemon by the way? :P

This is especially hilarious when you remember that, not too long ago, Ash released a Goodra.

• For real? :D This is the first time I've seen this type of comment! :D

Oh hey wow you sound like hanna from yogscast!!! xp

• Ahh I can see that happening (happens here too ) too bad tho

Sadly, no -- they prefer not to give out any dates because if for some reason it has to be delayed people are going to get angry about it.

• Aw, thank you! The skype chat said the same! :D

Every time I laugh, I feel like I'm just driving people away! Though, it's the total opposite! Even a dev whose game I covered thought I was adorable and especially loved my laugh. :)

AHHH your laugh is so cute :___)

• THAT'S GOOD! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh God Kristi you sound so hyperactive xD In a good way!

• You should hear a Swede speak English with an accent xD

Funny thing is, most of us (me and my friends) can speak with an accent even though our English is pretty good. We mock our own language :P

• <3 Thank you Vice Hanna!

best laugh ever

• Aw, I'm glad you do! :D <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

LMAO I love your laugh xD

• How stupid is he?!

Rayquaza... if you mean outside legendaries then Salamence for sure. :P

OH MY GOD I*M STILL CRYING BECAUSE HE RELEASED GOODRA!! GOODRA IS MY FAVOURITE POKEMON EVER!! ;A; Who's your favourite pokemon by the way? :P

• what will u bring wolf

i will bring tires

wow quiff wow

• torches so I can burn everything

what will u bring wolf i will bring tires

• edited August 2015

Ye honestly! it was the first thing I thought about when I heard your voice.

kristi78968 posted: »

For real? This is the first time I've seen this type of comment!

• Your welcome. <3

I'm good! Thank you for your comments by the way.

• Thanks, I have not been sleeping well for 2 days now. My cat seemed pretty scared when I woke up this morning lol.

Hope you sleep better next time!

• Your welcome...

Ugh...

I'm still sad...

cries like a little bitch NO! THAT NEVER HAPPENED! NO! ;-;

I'm good! Thank you for your comments by the way.

• ok

but be careful not to melt my tires

i wanna make them roll before i stab

torches so I can burn everything

• *Good evening, father.

Green613 posted: »

good morning kids

• How stupid are the writers?? :D Why would they want to get rid of this adorable snail dragon??!!

enter image description here

Rayquaza is cool! I don't really like it's mega tho. (because that shovel face lol)

I like Flygon more than Salamence. :P

How stupid is he?! Rayquaza... if you mean outside legendaries then Salamence for sure. :P

• edited August 2015

drooling for tessie cause she made it

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey guys. Today, I have a gift to all Rhyiona fans! BTW, I didn't draw it. I found it on google :P

• YES WHY DID THIS NOT HAPPEN

• drooling a hella lot

@HazzaTheMan here's a new version of Nick. I hope this cheers you up

• yo

don't forget about swenglish, i cringe just by thinking about it

I know that feeling Finnish accent sounds so retard, nobody would take me seriously if I spoke English on skype xD

• ded thread

• this died quickly

• We do, we de.

Swenglish all the way :p

You should hear a Swede speak English with an accent xD Funny thing is, most of us (me and my friends) can speak with an accent even though our English is pretty good. We mock our own language :P

• I would talk more if I wasn't sad :(

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

this died quickly

• ;-;

ded thread

• im ded

ded thread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.