Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

thankfully it's much more active now, so we should enjoy it as much as we can.

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's true though! My system was something like read ten minutes; check the thread; read ten minutes; check the thread etc. And it's not creepy... I was just an anonymous liker It was so dead. So. Dead.

• Sorry I didn't bump the thread, I just felt like that wasn't the time :( And I often get carried away when reading a good book.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it was so dead the whole morning and half of the day here and it was pretty annoying but it's better now (:

• And there's another game I'm waiting for -- the demo was tentatively promised for August 20th -- but we don't know most of the Pokedex yet. The game looks great though and it might be fun going in blind.

enter image description here

And the starters.

• Oh God Kristi you sound so hyperactive xD In a good way!

• Try looking it up? :P

If it was a glitch then it should be fixed by now.

It was still in early development though. yeah, my save fucked up when i confronted the sixth gym leader so i gave up and deleted it ¯_(ツ)_/¯ i have no idea if they finished it or not, but i'm gonna give it another try.

• You have nothing to be sorry for, it's always dead around that time anyways. (:

I haven't read a book since the school ended although I love reading .__.

Sorry I didn't bump the thread, I just felt like that wasn't the time And I often get carried away when reading a good book.

• That we should :)

¯_(ツ)_/¯ thankfully it's much more active now, so we should enjoy it as much as we can.

• Thanks Marija :)

Same! It didn't help that I went on vacation for five weeks and only had old books with me. The Martian is actually my mother's book but she was at work and I took advantage of it xD

You have nothing to be sorry for, it's always dead around that time anyways. (: I haven't read a book since the school ended although I love reading .__.

• Your mother's book? Woah, that sounds cool. :D

We have to read book every month in the school and I almost always read it in one day because I can't stop once I begin reading x)

Thanks Marija Same! It didn't help that I went on vacation for five weeks and only had old books with me. The Martian is actually my mother's book but she was at work and I took advantage of it xD

• No, I meant that she bought it for herself and I read it while she was at work. She wouldn't mind xD The book itself is being turned into a movie and I wanted to read it before it comes out.

I remember when I was younger we used to have group reading in class, and I'd hate it because I finished the book after three lessons and then I had to sit there with nothing to do :/

Your mother's book? Woah, that sounds cool. We have to read book every month in the school and I almost always read it in one day because I can't stop once I begin reading x)

• Oh, sorry, I misunderstood, lol.

Thankfully we've never had reading groups, I'd probably be the one that finishes it first. But there were a few books we had to read for school that were so boring that I didn't even read them, but thankfully teacher didn't found out. x)

No, I meant that she bought it for herself and I read it while she was at work. She wouldn't mind xD The book itself is being turned into a

• For everyone worried about the whole Scooter X Fiona thing, is it just me who thinks that the writing is weird?

I mean, Telltale said "We'd ship it", not "We ship it". This might be to avoid spoilers and it might just be a statement to say that they'd like it if it happened, but think about it.

To me, "We'd ship it" sounds like it should have a continuation. For example, "We'd ship it if Fiona wasn't already taken".

This is all wishful thinking, isn't it?

• good morning kids

• Did anyone take that seriously? It's really obvious to me that they're joking.

For everyone worried about the whole Scooter X Fiona thing, is it just me who thinks that the writing is weird? I mean, Telltale said "We

• I hope that's the case. And that Rhyiona will finally happen.

For everyone worried about the whole Scooter X Fiona thing, is it just me who thinks that the writing is weird? I mean, Telltale said "We

• hey

Green613 posted: »

good morning kids

• good morning

good morning kids

• good morning, father <3

good morning kids

• I wish my mother was that cool xD

Honestly, they were terrible! And the books were often childish.

Lol, my science teacher once let me skip an assessment because she said she was already aware of my skills :D

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood, lol. Thankfully we've never had reading groups, I'd probably be the one that finishes it first. But there wer

• edited August 2015

Hey guys. Today, I have a gift to all Rhyiona fans! :Denter image description here

BTW, I didn't draw it. I found it on google :P

• I promise this is the last post BUT I NEED TO RANT

THIS IS SO COOL

WHY DOESN'T IT EXIST

• I dunno, some people seemed pretty upset :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Did anyone take that seriously? It's really obvious to me that they're joking.

• It really seems like a joke. I mean, Scooter?

I dunno, some people seemed pretty upset

• This was made by tessie. :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey guys. Today, I have a gift to all Rhyiona fans! BTW, I didn't draw it. I found it on google :P

• Of course it will! Don't ever doubt that!

I hope that's the case. And that Rhyiona will finally happen.

• I dislike books with all those poems and stuff.

Haha, that has thankfully happened to me a couple of times and I love when that happens :D

I wish my mother was that cool xD Honestly, they were terrible! And the books were often childish. Lol, my science teacher once let me skip an assessment because she said she was already aware of my skills

• Okay. :P

This was made by tessie. :P

• Good evening ^_^

good morning kids

• Isn't this Tessie's fanart? Beautiful <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey guys. Today, I have a gift to all Rhyiona fans! BTW, I didn't draw it. I found it on google :P

• **Rysha*****

• If think Telltale was only joking to be honest xD

• what

lavablood24 posted: »

**Rysha*****

• What the hell is that?! Is that a... witch fox thingy?

• He has his good sides xD

But no, I don't think this is serious.

It really seems like a joke. I mean, Scooter?

• What ._.

**Rysha*****

• Mega Delphox! It's fanart, of course... the original is this one.

Yes, it's a witch. :P

What the hell is that?! Is that a... witch fox thingy?

• Sasha and Rhys all the way

what

• no way*

Sasha and Rhys all the way

• edited August 2015

Sasha and Rhys all the way

Sign in to comment in this discussion.