Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeahh that was the only disappointing thing about the games for me. :/ I get that it was a lot of work but the designs for gen 6 are really good in my opinion... they could have added some more.

i've no idea why they didn't add some fakemon to the gen 6 games. i mean, srsly?! only 70 new pokemon?!

• u r forgiven. for now..

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

i was sad sry pls

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

This is actually a game in development. I'm so excited, just look at these things.

There's 4 starters. The electric bunny is a starter too.

They better allow multiple save files.

• but wut about later?

u r forgiven. for now..

• on the bright side it won't happen in the game

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My heart. ;-;

• edited August 2015

I just started to redraw him. Gonna post him today. I'm actually happy how he looks now..

Edit: I haven't read your Nick stories completely, just some parts. But I would love to read more.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Nah nah it's fine! Art takes time, I should know cuz I write mine! :P Lol, have you read my stuff with Nick? He can be a hateful character, but also a lovable one too...

• now THIS is what i wanted to see in gen 6 ;-;

• enter image description here

but wut about later?

• Yeah, this is one of the best works out there. I'm glad they're working on a game.

woah they look cool

• .... u sure?...

on the bright side it won't happen in the game

• aw that sucks! :( I'm so sorry Hazza!

hugs

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok so I went to my hearing. I got fired. So yeah, anyone who thought I would come out of it ok... You were wrong.

• edited August 2015

So um...I showed the Rhyiona Skype chat a few of my YouTube videos yesterday! Mainly ones that had my laugh in it because at the time, @XDJulieXD was doing an evil laugh and I was like "HEY, I WANNA JOIN IN!" I thought I should at least let you guys in on the fun too! Ye, some of you who haven't seen my videos yet will finally hear what I sound like.

enter link description here

• Hell yeah. There's even an electric starter. ;-; I've always wanted one.

...I'm still picking the hyena for my first playthrough.

now THIS is what i wanted to see in gen 6 ;-;

• Hopefully.

on the bright side it won't happen in the game

• yeah..kind of..more yes than no..

.... u sure?...

• that's the right word

Hopefully.

• edited August 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯

i always preferred water starters (except in gen one, cuz bulbasaur is fahking amazing ^_^ )

i'd pick the water one if i ever played this game

Hell yeah. There's even an electric starter. ;-; I've always wanted one. ...I'm still picking the hyena for my first playthrough.

• There's also this one

Which is also a game in development -- there's already a short demo out. I played it and I can tell you it's one of the best and most promising fanmade games out there.

• burd starter is cool

fuck it, every single one of these is amazing ^_^

There's also this one Which is also a game in development -- there's already a short demo out. I played it and I can tell you it's one of the best and most promising fanmade games out there.

• edited August 2015

I'll make a save file (manually, if there's no option) for the orca but the water minotaur in the list is amazing and I definitely wanna use it in the game first. :P

¯_(ツ)_/¯ i always preferred water starters (except in gen one, cuz bulbasaur is fahking amazing ^_^ ) i'd pick the water one if i ever played this game

• I like all of the starters, to be honest. I started with the goat only because there's a shit ton of ice in the first routes. :P

burd starter is cool fuck it, every single one of these is amazing ^_^

• so you're a strategist.. nice :P

i always choose the one i think is the cutest xD

I like all of the starters, to be honest. I started with the goat only because there's a shit ton of ice in the first routes. :P

• Today was a lurker-y day. Meaning I lurked here since 10am, ate spaghetti and read The Martian xD That book is seriously awesome.

Are things finally getting active here?

• tu si! ^_^

yeah, things are pretty active now, thank god. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Today was a lurker-y day. Meaning I lurked here since 10am, ate spaghetti and read The Martian xD That book is seriously awesome. Are things finally getting active here?

• Usually I pick the one I like the most, to be honest. But I like them all here so I needed a reason to pick one. :P Once they put trading options in the game I'll just make spares and trade the other two over so it's cool.

so you're a strategist.. nice :P i always choose the one i think is the cutest xD

• cool stuff, bruh.

have you ever played pokemon 3d?

it's basically crystal from a 3d perspective :)

Usually I pick the one I like the most, to be honest. But I like them all here so I needed a reason to pick one. :P Once they put trading options in the game I'll just make spares and trade the other two over so it's cool.

• Some of these are too detailed in my opinion. Still cool tho :D

This cute little badger should be the next rattata :3

• I was always here... watching ... waiting... No but seriously I just didn't feel like talking to people this morning :P

There was like one post every ten minutes a couple of hours ago!

tu si! ^_^ yeah, things are pretty active now, thank god.

• he reminds me of zigzagoon a lot :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Some of these are too detailed in my opinion. Still cool tho This cute little badger should be the next rattata

• LMAO I love your laugh xD

• edited August 2015

I love detailed Pokemon, to be honest. :P Just as long as they aren't Digimon level. Just look at that hyena, it's so beautiful. <3

Cuuute! It's in the top percentage of... whatever the name is, I'm too lazy to check. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Some of these are too detailed in my opinion. Still cool tho This cute little badger should be the next rattata

• I haven't, but I've seen people play it before. :P It was still in early development though.

cool stuff, bruh. have you ever played pokemon 3d? it's basically crystal from a 3d perspective

• I was always here... watching ... waiting...

(?) Not creepy at all...

There was like one post every ten minutes a couple of hours ago!

yeah, thankfully i wasn't online then, so i couldn't experience it :)

I was always here... watching ... waiting... No but seriously I just didn't feel like talking to people this morning :P There was like one post every ten minutes a couple of hours ago!

• oh right :D I love zigzagoon! His design is so great! <3

he reminds me of zigzagoon a lot

• It was still in early development though.

yeah, my save fucked up when i confronted the sixth gym leader so i gave up and deleted it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

i have no idea if they finished it or not, but i'm gonna give it another try.

I haven't, but I've seen people play it before. :P It was still in early development though.

• it was so dead the whole morning and half of the day here and it was pretty annoying but it's better now (:

Today was a lurker-y day. Meaning I lurked here since 10am, ate spaghetti and read The Martian xD That book is seriously awesome. Are things finally getting active here?

• It's true though! My system was something like read ten minutes; check the thread; read ten minutes; check the thread etc. And it's not creepy... I was just an anonymous liker :)

It was so dead. So. Dead.

I was always here... watching ... waiting... (?) Not creepy at all... There was like one post every ten minutes a couple of hours ago! yeah, thankfully i wasn't online then, so i couldn't experience it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.