Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Punch Torrence] too much alcohol, just take him inside tent and put him to sleep by a fist, he won't remember next morning :-D

• (Try to break up the situation by talking)

Drent Drent took a deep breath as he looked into Argella's deep blue eyes. “It is Garen”, he revealed. “He repeatedly stated that he is d

• [Let Argella deal with Torrence]

Drent Drent took a deep breath as he looked into Argella's deep blue eyes. “It is Garen”, he revealed. “He repeatedly stated that he is d

• Hell yea Baby!

xSensus posted: »

[Punch Torrence] This guy needs a beating!

• Come on guys lets punsh the shit out of him!

• This is kinda hard and interesting decision, even if it probably isn't a major one :D Revealing the identity is not the right choice, Argella wouldn't want that. Letting Argella deal with him is of course an option, but then again if your princess is being treated like that you shouldn't just stand and do nothing. So talk or punch. Hmm... I'm pretty sure Torrence is not going to listen to Drent at this situation so...

[Punch Torrence] I just hope Torrence won't be too mad and Argella is okay with this kind of approach :D

• [Punch Torrence] Garen isn't going to take some swine having his hands all over his biat- I mean Princess.

• [Punch Torrence]

• Happy 3000 comments.

• And to many more!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Happy 3000 comments.

• Yea!

Nolonius posted: »

[Punch Torrence]

• [Try to break up the situation by talking]

• [Punch Torrence]

• [Try to break up the situation by talking] Doubt it will work. But maybe?

Great part

• [Let Argelia deal with Torrence]

• [Let Argella deal with Torrence]

I thought a bit about this one. As much as I think he deserves a punch, I don't think it's the best thing to do with everyone else around. I doubt that Torrence will listen to Drent, as noticed by other readers. And revealing her identity just doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

• edited August 2015

[Punch Torrence] I can't see the other choices having a desirable outcome besides... this way we get to punch a douchebag!

• [Punch Torrence]

• [Try to break up the situation by talking]

• I somehow dont like Argella. She is so troublesome. She is like the typ of girl who knows everything better. I dont like this^^

• [Punch Torrence] For the greater good.

• [Punch Torrence]

• edited August 2015

Yep, that's exactly her and she gets only worse when there are more people around her. However, at least her interaction with Drent at the beginning of this part was meant to show that she is not as superficial or catty as she appears to be on the surface. Despite some serious flaws, she has more than just a few positive qualities as well, but her most obvious character traits are definitely her arrogance and her bossiness. Though, I can tease that she will slowly get a lot better.

Xemnes posted: »

I somehow dont like Argella. She is so troublesome. She is like the typ of girl who knows everything better. I dont like this^^

• edited August 2015

Thanks a lot :D It's great that so many people are still here from the very beginning and that many new people are still interested in joining the story. I'm very excited to reveal what I have planned for the parts over the next 1000 comments, I hope that everyone will still be here when this story reaches 4000 comments :)

TheFurryOne posted: »

Happy 3000 comments.

• that will impress the princes

Xemnes posted: »

Yea!

• [Punch Torrence] F*** this guy!

• Fucking Torrence, it sound like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhadLMDWcGA

thought that is his accent... try to read his text loud using Mario accent and you'll see what I mean.

Nobody and no-one will touch my princess [Punch Torrence]! Argella it's damn sweet and hot, but her story is sad. Nevermind I'm jealous because of that lucky bastard that she'll marry.

• You should focus on quality instead of quantity it can be over 9000 comments if you want but it won't matter if they are just "empty" or nonsense.

Thanks a lot It's great that so many people are still here from the very beginning and that many new people are still interested in joining

• DRENTxARGELLA calling it right now!

• Hopefully Drent gets to tap that before Aegon's half-brother Orys does.

AgentZ46 posted: »

DRENTxARGELLA calling it right now!

• Is a fanfic, it may happen, Drent will get over her, but as I know Liquid... he follow same pattern that is in the original story, it can be affection but she won't be "rollup", it may never be.

Hopefully Drent gets to tap that before Aegon's half-brother Orys does.

• [Punch Torrence]

• Well it's ok^^ I mean she dont have to change. Arrogand characters are so important in got and it fits her character. I mean of course she is arrogand: She is the Princess.

Yep, that's exactly her and she gets only worse when there are more people around her. However, at least her interaction with Drent at the b

• How long storywise has it been from the Prologue to the latest part?

• One Act, plus one finished chapter, and all the previous parts in this chapter.

You can read the summary here:

Book 1, Act 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v6k8HiFTEGK26_utnKmp_HRAigZ4uKZcUTcjt0a_wls/edit?usp=sharing

Book 1, Act 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bphe-q97n5370UtZrvhlWI_8qv36vAPIjatwN15yhZI/edit?usp=sharing

How long storywise has it been from the Prologue to the latest part?

• I meant like how many days :)

One Act, plus one finished chapter, and all the previous parts in this chapter. You can read the summary here: Book 1, Act 1: https://

• I'm wondering... are you going to eventually stop taking submitted characters? Surely eventually you'll have too many characters.

• I think it is like 2 weeks and few days :-)

How long storywise has it been from the Prologue to the latest part?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

December 27 is when it came out. So yeah. I'm too lazy to find out how many days.

EDIT: Oh you mean the story days. Yeah I don't know. 2 weeks at least.

I meant like how many days

• I thought that to I just wanted confirmation.

Mathea posted: »

I think it is like 2 weeks and few days :-)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.