Is Arya the Clementine of Game of Thrones

13»

Comments

• Spoilers TWD Season 1 and 2

She is a young survivor of the apocalypse in Telltale's The Walking Dead.

In Season 1 she meets Lee, the playable character, and they share a relationship like father and daughter.

Lee dies in the end of Season 1, and you play as Clementine in Season 2. There are multiple endings to Season 2, Clementine survives in all of them. It's likely she'll be involved in Season 3 aswell.

btw, the game follows the comic canon, not the show canon. Clementine has not and probably never will appear in either medium.

sbk12345 posted: »

well... regardless of how he meant it it did come off very rude and hostile - anyway with that aside, can anyone still explain to me who clementine is?

• awesome thanks for the fill in! haha shows how little i know about twd - i had no idea there was a comic on it lol

Spoilers TWD Season 1 and 2 She is a young survivor of the apocalypse in Telltale's The Walking Dead. In Season 1 she meets Lee, the p

• edited August 2015

I mean that she is more remember able,unique, stands out with the hatchet. Also, the hatchet is like her signature weapon simliar how people remember Lee having his ax, eventhough he only uses it once

Number of episodes of Clem with her gun: 6 (She had a different gun in AEC) Number of episodes of Clem with the hatchet: 2 Everybody "

• I'm very sorry for that, I knew it would have sounded rude by the way I expressed myself but I also tried to point out that it wasn't the way I wanted it to sound. I just thought it was a bit surprising for someone who is a user in the Telltale forum to not know anything about Clementine, but since you explained yourself, I really want you to know that I'm sorry if I inadvertently "attacked"you.

first of all the s in sbk stands for samantha - and the only reason why i went into telltale was for game of thrones because im a huge fan o

• Lee uses the ax in two episodes, the first two episodes, Clementine uses the hatchet in the last portion of the third and in the fourth episode of season 2. Lee is shown mainly with the ax in advertisement because that's his first Walker killing weapon, as Clementine in advertisement is shown with a hammer because that's her first Walker killing weapon in Season 2, but that doesn't mean that's her trademark weapon.

I mean that she is more remember able,unique, stands out with the hatchet. Also, the hatchet is like her signature weapon simliar how people remember Lee having his ax, eventhough he only uses it once

• thank you i appreciate the apology

I'm very sorry for that, I knew it would have sounded rude by the way I expressed myself but I also tried to point out that it wasn't the wa

• valar dohaeris haha

Valar Morghulis!

• yeah, the show is actually based on the comics, but I also only learned there were comics when I started playing the game

awesome thanks for the fill in! haha shows how little i know about twd - i had no idea there was a comic on it lol

• And Arya has needle.

• Okay. All men must die. XD

Valar Morghulis!

• Thanx ualexen92. I only speak the truth. And someone has gotta stick up for Arya! ;)

ualexen92 posted: »

The smarter aswer I could get.

• Arya is only pretending to be No One for a while, to acquire the skills she needs to complete her prayers.

I thought Arya is no one?

• You neglected the fact that you edited out the portion of your text that only female characters are compared and judged against other female characters to "justify their existence" - a paraphrase, not a direct quote. It seems intellectually dishonest to me.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Thanx ualexen92. I only speak the truth. And someone has gotta stick up for Arya!

• Apologies Bipedal. After i reread my post i felt like it came off really rude, so i erased it. Not trying to be dishonest, sorry if i had offended you.

BipedalP posted: »

You neglected the fact that you edited out the portion of your text that only female characters are compared and judged against other female

• I think Clem would be cuter than Arya, but yeah Arya is definitely more badass than Clem.

Clem is still cute tho

• My only complaint with TWD game is that too many people die. Other than that, it's a great game.

thank you i appreciate the apology

• I don't think people realize how much of a beast Arya is...

Clementine is like Arya if anything...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.