Your opinion on Finn after episode 4?

2»

Comments

• He only lies if he doesn't like you. He defended me because I made amends with him after taking cotter's side.

Sarson posted: »

if I ever see Finn again he's a dead man. He purposefully lied to get me executed. "I saw it all Gared attacked first" he's a lying snake and he'll get his just deserved.

• Finn became my fav in Gared's story after ep.4. I thought he was gonna sell me out to Frostfinger when I first played, but he didn't. Too bad he was killed off quickly in the next episode.

• RIP Finn :(

gomatamo posted: »

Finn became my fav in Gared's story after ep.4. I thought he was gonna sell me out to Frostfinger when I first played, but he didn't. Too bad he was killed off quickly in the next episode.

• I really liked Finn :( one of my favourite supporting characters. I love his quote from EP4:

Gared: Finn you bastard, what are you doing here?

Finn: I am the sword in the darkness, helping a fellow brother keep his head

• he reminds me about on kenny

• I'd say it is faster with Rebecca from the Walking Dead Season 2. At least with Finn, you get the sense that some times has passed.

I will never get over how quick his character did a complete 180 and how he suddenly liked Gared after 1 sentence lol.

• Damn. He can say that?? Finn was such a neat guy

AgentZ46 posted: »

I really liked Finn one of my favourite supporting characters. I love his quote from EP4: Gared: Finn you bastard, what are you doing here? Finn: I am the sword in the darkness, helping a fellow brother keep his head

• Poor Finn. Oh well, one less Crow XD

• I never even encountered him...

I really cant believe that only 8%(including me)went beyond the wall without him.He told Frostfinger that i murdered Britt just because i didnt like him,so im glad that i dont have to go with him.

• edited August 2015

It is a ironic thing. Despite the fact that Gared, Cotter and Finn has essentially deserted the Night's Watch, they still end up doing their duty by fighting the Wrights and by extension the White Walkers.

They kept their vows. In a way. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Poor Finn. Oh well, one less Crow XD

• vows*

And they killed some wildlings so yeah :P

It is a ironic thing. Despite the fact that Gared, Cotter and Finn has essentially deserted the Night's Watch, they still end up doing their duty by fighting the Wrights and by extension the White Walkers. They kept their vows. In a way.

• He says if you meet him when escaping castle black if you say "what are you doing here?" or "I'm glad to see you"

Damn. He can say that?? Finn was such a neat guy

• At least better than Rebecca (personally), we have no option to make her build more conflict with Clem, that would make the gameplay more diverse.

I'd say it is faster with Rebecca from the Walking Dead Season 2. At least with Finn, you get the sense that some times has passed.

• edited August 2015

It's based on the choice if you covered Cotter or not in episode 2. If you covered him, then if you become friends with Finn in episode 3, then you will encounter him.

CosmicSouls posted: »

I never even encountered him...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.