Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Allow Jarow to accompany you] Having an experience solider on the front lines of the battle seems like a good tactic.

[Talk to Lord Hobert] I want to get to know him a little more

Richard The only sound Richard heard was the sound of Philip sharpening his knife. His friend sat on a wooden chair inside of his small h

• [Allow Jarow to accompany you] Not choosing Urid was clear, he is a man with family to take care of. However choosing between Philip and Jarow was harder. I don't really know what to think of Philip so I took Jarow since he is experienced fighter and that's all I need to know :D

The other one is harder. Lord Harris is in need of those who support him as the lord, but he also is in a dire situation and might not want to give away anything - and of course he might not be the Lord anymore soon. What comes to Hobert he seems so cocky that he wouldn't even be thankful of Willfred's support - he probably thinks that him getting the lordship of Raylansfair is just question of time and if that's the case he might not see a reason to help Willfred. Damn, both options feel wrong :D But I guess... [Talk to Lord Harris]

Richard The only sound Richard heard was the sound of Philip sharpening his knife. His friend sat on a wooden chair inside of his small h

• [Allow Jarow to accompany you]

[Talk to Lord Hobert]

Great Part!!

• Allow Jarow to accompany you

Talk to Lord Harris

• Philip is so determined, so eager to fight, revenge is all he want, it make me chose him! Anyway Jarow is the warrior with experience so [Allow Jarow to accompany you].

But for next one... Lord Hobert will lead us to a favour later while Lord Harris may still refuse us which it doesn't make sense at all. I think is short time solution versus long time, we could talk with both of them... maybe not. I see neither of the choices worthing, insignificant to say I'll abstain from voting which Lord is worse.

• [Allow Philip to accompany you] Hopefully this will kill him.

[Talk to Lord Harris] While I have a feeling this choice won't change much and Harris will still deny us and we'll just talk to Lord Hobert, I want to have this. My primary goal is fucking up Raylansfair storylines to benefit Leonard.

• (allow Jarow to accompany you)

(Talk to Lord Harris)

• [Allow Jarow to accompany you] [Talk to Lord Harris]

• My primary goal is fucking up Raylansfair storylines to benefit Leonard.

Even though I fail to understand how 'fucking up' the Raylansfair storylines is going to benefit Leonard in any way, given how he is heavily connected to many of these Raylansfair storylines, keep in mind that this can backfire easily. Actually, I'd be surprised if it wouldn't backfire at some point. For example, what if you succeed in killing off one of the characters you'd like to see dead, only to find out that this character will be needed later on to save Leonard's life? I'm not saying it's going to happen that way, I'm just saying that you should pick your choices very, very carefully, as most choices will influence the plot of future chapters in an unpredictable way. And in some sort of butterfly effect (see what I did there?), bad consequences in one storyline will often cause bad consequences in many other storylines as well.

[Allow Philip to accompany you] Hopefully this will kill him. [Talk to Lord Harris] While I have a feeling this choice won't change much

• [Allow Philip to accompany you] [Talk to Lord Hobert]

• [Allow Philip to accompany you] gotta keep a eye on him.

[Talk to Lord Hobert] Harris may get in trouble if seen kahooting with men other a different kingdom.

• edited August 2015

ufff...this one is harder

• [Allow Philip to accompany you]

• [Talk to Lord Harris]

• [allow jarrow to accompany you]
    [talk to lord hobert]

•  [Talk to Lord Hobert]

[Allow Philip to accompany you]

• [Allow Phillip to accompany you] Bro's before experienced soldiers :p. In all seriousness Phillip makes the most sense as I feel there will be some sort of revelation about him and Richard should be present for that revelation, plus Richard may be the only one that can keep Phillip under control.

[Talk to Lord Hobert] Tallian is a bit of a dick but he's smart we should go with his plan.

[Talk to Lord Hobert]

• Ask who is the strongest character so far

AgentZ46 posted: »

POLL http://strawpoll.me/5245565

• Maybe next time, I chose smartest because the question came into my mind when I was thinking about how Tallian was pretty smart so I wondered "who's the smartest?" because this story does have a few cunning characters.

Xemnes posted: »

Ask who is the strongest character so far

• For me it seems Bear's the strongest.

Ask who is the strongest character so far

[Talk to Lord Harris]

• [Allow Urid to accompany you]

[Talk to Lord Hobert]

• Looks like

xSensus posted: »

For me it seems Bear's the strongest.

• enter image description here

Looks like

[Talk to Lord Hobert]

• Argella Durrandon

http://i.imgur.com/FU8ySeH.jpg

After one day and many, many hours, I realized that I have no talent at all, is the 6th drawing and still nothing

I know I should try harder but I give up...

anyway, is perfect as she is from Janaina Medeiros art

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/1/1a/Argella_Durrandon.jpg

• I have a thing for the dark-hairs. <3

Argella Durrandon After one day and many, many hours, I realized that I have no talent at all, is the 6th drawing and still nothing I know I should try harder but I give up... anyway, is perfect as she is from Janaina Medeiros art

• [Allow Jarow to accompany you] I just think he's the best option to bring with Richard. I don't wanna bring Urid because he has a family, and... choosing between Philip and Jarow was harder, but since we are closer to Jarow and definitely know he's capable of this, I say we bring him.

[Talk to Lord Harris] I don't really have a good feeling about Lord Hobert just yet. I'm just gonna go with the safer option in my eyes and choose Harris.

[Talk to Lord Harris]

[Talk to Lord Harris]

[Talk to Lord Hobert]

• [Allow Urid to accompany you]

[Talk to Lord Harris]

• I like your drawing a lot, it's great! You definitely captured her haughtiness very well with her facial expression.

The second picture is amazing as well and it has actually inspired me a few months ago, when I was first describing her looks :D

Argella Durrandon After one day and many, many hours, I realized that I have no talent at all, is the 6th drawing and still nothing I know I should try harder but I give up... anyway, is perfect as she is from Janaina Medeiros art

• The Voting is closed!

Richard will allow Jarow to accompany him

Willfred will talk to Lord Hobert

For the first choice... well, depending on how you stand to Richard and his friends, you won't like the outcome of this one. The next Richard parts are going to be interesting to write for sure. As for Willfred, I am glad that you picked this option, because it will give me a chance to flesh out the character of Hobert a bit more. Time will tell if this was a wise choice, but it will at least be an interesting choice from a writing perspective.

Roughly 2/3rd of the next part are written. It will be a Samantha part and it should be out in a few hours. I know, I know, Samantha already has her third part in this chapter, while others had only one, or in poor Kersea's case, none, but I can assure you that this is necessary. Samantha is going to have the longest storyline in this chapter and a lot is going to happen for her, so she will have a lot of parts, far more than any other PoV in this chapter.

• Hell yea, I'm so excited for the next part :D

The Voting is closed! Richard will allow Jarow to accompany him Willfred will talk to Lord Hobert For the first choice... well, dep

• Back to Oldtown, aye? I can dig that :D

The Voting is closed! Richard will allow Jarow to accompany him Willfred will talk to Lord Hobert For the first choice... well, dep

• edited August 2015

Hi guys,
    seeing some sharings of characters looks made me decide to show you my visualizations of some of them, perhaps if you like them, i will continue with other, not yet made ones and will add them into album.
    Since my drawing skills are not that great and my drawing equipment is somewhere deep in cellar anyway i decided to use different way of expressing myself and creating them. With help of Skyrim and mods, plus some Photoshop details painting i present you Forum of Thrones cast :-D At least part of it.

http://imgur.com/a/jlU36#7

Hope you like it.

• Haha, these are great! :D They made me do some dreamcasting in my head for the characters :D

Mathea posted: »

Hi guys, seeing some sharings of characters looks made me decide to show you my visualizations of some of them, perhaps if you like them,

• Thanks, haha, for me too while creating them, there are some handsome and pretty faces in there :-D

Haha, these are great! They made me do some dreamcasting in my head for the characters

• These are very impressive. Well done! I can't wait to see some more , if you decide to make them. Maya is so hot!

Mathea posted: »

Hi guys, seeing some sharings of characters looks made me decide to show you my visualizations of some of them, perhaps if you like them,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.