Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Can you blame us dude?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hey! Wow. People just ENJOY offending us today

• ok, being sad is one thing but this is too much

spacebomb posted: »

We have to stay strong and not allow those bitchahos from Rhysha thread be happy about all this situation in our family right now.

• Well, to be honest we're salty because we're being ignored.

Let me tell you... it's not a nice feeling. After five months of dedication and making this thread what it is I guess we just don't matter to them.

I'm gonna spoil tag the comment, since I have no idea what's about to happen.

• It's different for some of us....

darlingno posted: »

ok, being sad is one thing but this is too much

• I STILL do not understand why we... won? I'm being so daring right now. Wot happened..? Braces for krabby patties to be thrown at me

HazzatheMan posted: »

Can you blame us dude?

• Rhysha was ever present, and we got 0 Rhyiona.

I STILL do not understand why we... won? I'm being so daring right now. Wot happened..? Braces for krabby patties to be thrown at me

• Well I take it Rhysha took a huge step up to the cannon?

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, to be honest we're salty because we're being ignored. Let me tell you... it's not a nice feeling. After five months of dedication and making this thread what it is I guess we just don't matter to them.

• Oh, I am upset too, trust me :( I get that everybody needs to cope with it one way or another. But being mean to people that have nothing to do with game dev is not going to help. And if I'm not missing anything the threads were quite nice to each other

It's different for some of us....

• edited August 2015

Actually, it's kind of a step back from what happened in episode 3 imo. But we're just salty because if we were ever to have a chance, this would be it but instead we get 0 things and you at least get decent shippy interactions. Maybe not exactly what you hope for but for us it feels absolutely awful.

Well I take it Rhysha took a huge step up to the cannon?

• like wow, i prefer like 4000000000000 times to feel than to just enjoy things casually. even if i'm sad now, that's because this pairing has made me feel super happy before and no one can take that away from me. i hate how people feel morally superior because they just enjoy things without getting emotionally invested and see people who like to really care about this like whiny children.

yes, you're "mature", you won't get upset about situations like this one. but you bet your ass you won't enjoy this like we do, either.

It must be so fun living without caring about anything. I should try it out sometime. I think I'm too nice.

• I feel like i'm going to need to buy every member of this thread ice cream so we can all just gather together and vent out our frustration ._.

MichaelBP posted: »

We can't even have Gortys. That's how much they love trolling us.

• i don't agree. i think we should allow rhyshas be happy. at least they can get to be happy. :(

spacebomb posted: »

We have to stay strong and not allow those bitchahos from Rhysha thread be happy about all this situation in our family right now.

• Yeah, I don't really care. I feel how I feel and opinions aren't going to change that.

This ship means a lot to me. It's made my days brighter and fun. If it hasn't for you then alright but don't judge me for being invested in something. We're all different and no one is any less valid because of how they feel.

rhonu posted: »

like wow, i prefer like 4000000000000 times to feel than to just enjoy things casually. even if i'm sad now, that's because this pairing has

• YES

i don't agree. i think we should allow rhyshas be happy. at least they can get to be happy.

• We aren't directing our anger towards the Rhysha's (least I'm not, there is no point, I want to keep the peace)

We're all pretty much furious at TellTale.

Oh, I am upset too, trust me I get that everybody needs to cope with it one way or another. But being mean to people that have nothing to d

• I'm telling every Rhyiona that this thread is all that matters now...

The game is fake, and this is our reality! :'D

Yeah, I don't really care. I feel how I feel and opinions aren't going to change that. This ship means a lot to me. It's made my days bri

• "bitchachos from Rhysha" looks like it (also LOL at bitchachos)

We aren't directing our anger towards the Rhysha's (least I'm not, there is no point, I want to keep the peace) We're all pretty much furious at TellTale.

• I didn't say that, ONE of us said that.

We aren't looking for trouble, least not from you guys. I'm sorry, we're just mad that our ship was crushed; we aren't made at you guys....

"bitchachos from Rhysha" looks like it (also LOL at bitchachos)

• THAT!

Would be lovely :)

xValkyx posted: »

I feel like i'm going to need to buy every member of this thread ice cream so we can all just gather together and vent out our frustration ._.

• That's true, very true, but this is still fresh and not easy to forget.

And to think they actually told Bembiann to stop drawing Rhyiona because Rhysha is "more popular" (it's not btw but whatever)

like ?????????????????????

dude

There is no excuse for that one

I'm telling every Rhyiona that this thread is all that matters now... The game is fake, and this is our reality! :'D

• now I'm starting to think - what if the whole "unreliable narrator" thing means we will still get THE HUGE RHYS/FIONA MOMENT IN THE PRESENT BECAUSE BOOOM IT WAS AN ACT THIS WHOLE TIME

and then I get even sadder, because you know.. probably NOPE

• exactly-- people need to be empathic sometimes. what if that someone you're telling to "stop overreacting" is someone who is going through a really hard time, and finds emotional support in this community? or in the ship itself, idk. rhyiona is important to me, not just because you guys are an amazing community, but because rhyiona has helped me do art again, write, make videos, and feel that "i NEED to do this, they're going to love it" feeling i absolutely love and live for. i haven't loved something this hard since i was 12 years old and it's fucking amazing. it has motivated me a lot and it makes me very, very happy.

so what the hell, we're allowed to feel sad and upset about a ship, or whatever. i'm allowed to feel sad about a cup of cereal, if that's how i feel. again, we don't choose that.

Yeah, I don't really care. I feel how I feel and opinions aren't going to change that. This ship means a lot to me. It's made my days bri

• It's nice to be on the rebel side.

• Give it a week, we'll hopefully be back to normal :)

I saw that, but I can;t help but feel that Job said that to her for a reason that we're not seeing yet. Like an ace up his sleeve :/

TTG don't rate Rhysha art either...

Oh and dude, have a hug from your best bro

Big manly British hugs!

That's true, very true, but this is still fresh and not easy to forget. And to think they actually told Bembiann to stop drawing Rhyiona

• Just hope that it was that! If you don't hope or think that it won't happen then it won't happen! And it would be all by your fault!

now I'm starting to think - what if the whole "unreliable narrator" thing means we will still get THE HUGE RHYS/FIONA MOMENT IN THE PRESENT BECAUSE BOOOM IT WAS AN ACT THIS WHOLE TIME and then I get even sadder, because you know.. probably NOPE

• I was once this naive... time taught me a lesson.

now I'm starting to think - what if the whole "unreliable narrator" thing means we will still get THE HUGE RHYS/FIONA MOMENT IN THE PRESENT BECAUSE BOOOM IT WAS AN ACT THIS WHOLE TIME and then I get even sadder, because you know.. probably NOPE

• Sorry guys, have to warn you... my English is not very good :( sorry for possible mistakes...
    NO! Guys, no! You know, Telltale gave us this amazing story and we shouldn't blame them for something we not like. Maybe Rhyiona won't happen, but what should we do now? Make our OWN stories! Let's just continue! I really don't care what will happen in ep.5, but i'll ship Rhyiona in my head, in my dreams, in my fanfiction always... just remember, that "canon" is really not important.
    I love you all with all my heart... I always read this thread with a smile on my face. I hope we'll keep this pairing not only for hope in damn canon... we'll keep it in our hearts and wonderful arts, stories...

• Let's just say that it's blatantly obvious Rhysha is what they are going for.

Like we don't even get a choice to avoid it.

And I don't mean like the debatable moment in episode 3 where people argued over if you had a choice to avoid the romantic scene or not, oh no. There are literally parts in this episode that can't be stopped from happening.

I STILL do not understand why we... won? I'm being so daring right now. Wot happened..? Braces for krabby patties to be thrown at me

• Oh my god wow I ship Rhys and Fiona helloo :) thus the whole "i am upset too" thing in my previous post. and i didn't say it was you, we all need to be friendly, that's all

I didn't say that, ONE of us said that. We aren't looking for trouble, least not from you guys. I'm sorry, we're just mad that our ship was crushed; we aren't made at you guys....

• I think he said it like "draw the ship we like", to be honest.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Give it a week, we'll hopefully be back to normal I saw that, but I can;t help but feel that Job said that to her for a reason that we'r

• Oh that would be grand. <3

xValkyx posted: »

I feel like i'm going to need to buy every member of this thread ice cream so we can all just gather together and vent out our frustration ._.

• :( is there really absolutely no cuteness that happens between Rhys and Fiona this episode?!

• Oh!!! Sorry!!!

I've not seen you around before! XP

Oh my god wow I ship Rhys and Fiona helloo thus the whole "i am upset too" thing in my previous post. and i didn't say it was you, we all need to be friendly, that's all

• Don't worry guys! we will get through this together!

Telltale may be screwing with us but we still have each other.

^ and delicious Ice Cream.

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh that would be grand.

• This is exactly the feeling I got. I actually took writing classes once upon a time (not sure if I ever said this but here it is) but the motivation to write was always... well, low. Then I found this ship and the thread, small as it was, made me get inspired and want to write for a couple of people. Then it grew and hello, people liked my work? Of course I needed to write more! And get better, if I could. Edits? No problem! I was bursting with ideas and was eager to come here everyday to post them. This means a lot to me. It got me more creative in five months than I've been in years.

All because of you guys and the ship that brought us together.

This ship means the world to me because it's made my days better than they were.

Am I not allowed to be sad?!

exactly-- people need to be empathic sometimes. what if that someone you're telling to "stop overreacting" is someone who is going through a

• What a prick.

Dude, if you're considering leaving us, please don't :'(

Some people think and you and Green are gonna leave permanently...

I think he said it like "draw the ship we like", to be honest. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Don't let the game hold you to it.

Let us and this thread hold you to it! :D

exactly-- people need to be empathic sometimes. what if that someone you're telling to "stop overreacting" is someone who is going through a

• it's not their fault at all. i'm jealous of them, i won't lie-- they're the lucky ones and we're not. and it feels unfair, yes. but that doesn't mean we have to ruin things for them, that wouldn't be nice, i want them to enjoy what they have. :(

YES

Sign in to comment in this discussion.