Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

TTGirl posted: »

Sorry guys, have to warn you... my English is not very good sorry for possible mistakes... NO! Guys, no! You know, Telltale gave us this a

• Happens that theres nothing

Suzy222 posted: »

is there really absolutely no cuteness that happens between Rhys and Fiona this episode?!

• I am not leaving! That I would never do.

I'm gonna keep writing and chatting and being here for everyone.

I would never abandon you guys just because Telltale abandoned us.

HazzatheMan posted: »

What a prick. Dude, if you're considering leaving us, please don't Some people think and you and Green are gonna leave permanently...

• They're not bringing us down, buddy. Never.

Our creativity remains alive.

We're sad, logically, and we're gonna complain but they're not gonna bring this place down. Not now, not ever.

TTGirl posted: »

Sorry guys, have to warn you... my English is not very good sorry for possible mistakes... NO! Guys, no! You know, Telltale gave us this a

• YES!! I could fucking kiss you right now bro! XD

Right, when I get the time, I'm starting my TFTB/TWAU Croosover fanfic on this thread, and I hope it makes everyone feel powerful >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I am not leaving! That I would never do. I'm gonna keep writing and chatting and being here for everyone. I would never abandon you guys just because Telltale abandoned us.

• Unless you count banter and that they interact way more than last episode. Not really to be honest.

is there really absolutely no cuteness that happens between Rhys and Fiona this episode?!

• I'm super excited for that one. I'm really curious on what you're gonna do with both worlds. :D

YES!! I could fucking kiss you right now bro! XD Right, when I get the time, I'm starting my TFTB/TWAU Croosover fanfic on this thread, and I hope it makes everyone feel powerful

• It's sad that now I'm more hyped for a fanmade pokemon game demo than for this lmao

• Oh dude.... Have you been keeping up-to-date with my fanfics?

Cuz if you read those, and you see how I write stories... You'll be in for a real blast! XD

I'm super excited for that one. I'm really curious on what you're gonna do with both worlds.

• The more recent ones? I haven't seen those... am I in for a surprise? :P

Oh dude.... Have you been keeping up-to-date with my fanfics? Cuz if you read those, and you see how I write stories... You'll be in for a real blast! XD

• Cuz Pokemon knows what it's doing? :P

It's sad that now I'm more hyped for a fanmade pokemon game demo than for this lmao

• Lol bet you never thought you would get to this point eh?

I have to go to sleep now (it's like 3am here) but I will probably come back here tomorrow :)

GOODNIGHT MY FELLOW RHYIONAS!!

Stay strong friends! don't let Telltale kill our spirit.

It's sad that now I'm more hyped for a fanmade pokemon game demo than for this lmao

• (Insert it's fucking nothing gif here)

• And hey, the professor doesn't force me to take a certain starter. He gives me a choice. ;)

Cuz Pokemon knows what it's doing? :P

• Well actually, have you read all of TDAU yet? Please dude, it's important to me! :'(

I'm gonna use Nick as the protagonist. Damien will be his partner.

Rhyiona will be hinted at and eventually present.

The more recent ones? I haven't seen those... am I in for a surprise? :P

• Good night, Valky.

I won't say sweet Rhyiona dreams, considering, but you too stay strong. <3

xValkyx posted: »

Lol bet you never thought you would get to this point eh? I have to go to sleep now (it's like 3am here) but I will probably come back here tomorrow GOODNIGHT MY FELLOW RHYIONAS!! Stay strong friends! don't let Telltale kill our spirit.

• Not everything, sorry. ;-; I'm hoping to finish it this upcoming week though because I am still sick (yeah...) and have an excuse to do nothing all day so yay, more time for myself?

YOU THE MAN HAZZA

Well actually, have you read all of TDAU yet? Please dude, it's important to me! I'm gonna use Nick as the protagonist. Damien will be his partner. Rhyiona will be hinted at and eventually present.

• And rhysha is bulbasaur :P

And hey, the professor doesn't force me to take a certain starter. He gives me a choice.

• As long as we can get the rad Charmander. :^)

TheCatWolf posted: »

And rhysha is bulbasaur :P

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

Okay, this is coming from someone who hasn't played/watched the episode yet, and someone who isn't that involved in this shipping stuff

But jesus flippity floppity christ

The aura of negativity and disappointment in here is so thick you could... cut it I guess? I don't really have a good metaphor for this situation

No offense by saying that but man it's pretty insane to be seeing this

edit: Alright, let me try to reiterate actually. I just saw this thread with the name changed and mentioning episode 4 spoilers. So me being my curious, uncontrollable self (and also on the prowl for some episode 4 spoilers) decided to check out what's going on in here

Basically, this is the reaction of a curious young man with horrible impulse control jumping into a thread that he was expecting to be very different than what it is, and now this man is in the throes of trying to figure out the appropriate response and reaction to the situation is

• 100000000000000000/10 GREATEST SPEECH I HAVE EVER HEARD (〒︿〒)

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE TT!!!!!

BRO FIST<3

• 3 choices actually!

You hear that TellTale. WE GET 3 FUCKING CHOICES IN POKEMON! XP

And hey, the professor doesn't force me to take a certain starter. He gives me a choice.

• edited August 2015

Okay, I know everyone is extremely upset and TRUST ME I am too. Me and @twdgirl43 are more salty than Pearl and Im pretty sure a lot of you are but you know what, I got some shit to say.

I am still so fucking glad that @Green613 created this thread because if he didn't I wouldve never seen so many amazing fanarts, read great fanfics and met some incredible people on this thread. You guys are still a family and like @HazzatheMan this is your world, where Rhyiona is canon no matter what.

I doubt this little thing I wrote will have any affect on you guys since we're all really upset especially @ABigBadWolf who also lost hope in TTG like the rest of us, but I am definitely staying.

I love this thread so much. So thanks to everyone I met and to everyone who put a lot of hard work into making Rhyiona beauties. Especially @bembiann who made the most incredible artwork Ive ever seen who I think should continue to Rhys and Fiona if SHE FEELS LIKE IT because fuck TTG for making my friends upset and for thinking that Rhysha is a superior ship like no shut the fuck up.

Regardless, I am still continuing to work on my Rhynn AU SU comic for you guys and for Sandra.

• BRO FIST BROTHER

We're better than this and we'll show exactly WHY we're so feisty.

100000000000000000/10 GREATEST SPEECH I HAVE EVER HEARD (〒︿〒) WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE TT!!!!! BRO FIST<3

• Awww dude :'( Well just remember those precious precious reviews (or was it one big review you were gonna do at the end of each Act?)

Read the other 2 stories as well if you want :) Oh and if you're up for it.... I have a lot more on DA >:)

I know! I should be Telltale's head writer! I want a job! XD

Not everything, sorry. ;-; I'm hoping to finish it this upcoming week though because I am still sick (yeah...) and have an excuse to do nothing all day so yay, more time for myself? YOU THE MAN HAZZA

• And don't forget you can choose which Pokemon, from 700+ choices, you want to add to your team. What moves you want to teach them etc

That's more choice than here lmao

3 choices actually! You hear that TellTale. WE GET 3 FUCKING CHOICES IN POKEMON! XP

• Oh hell yes. You're goddamn right. We're a family.

Telltale is like the parent who disowned us but we'll make it on our own.

• Some of us need to vent dude, it's the way things gotta be sometimes.

Deltino posted: »

Okay, this is coming from someone who hasn't played/watched the episode yet, and someone who isn't that involved in this shipping stuff B

• edited August 2015

We were dedicated to the cause man but to see it shot down so easily :,( makes me CRI evry tim

Okay, this is coming from someone who hasn't played/watched the episode yet, and someone who isn't that involved in this shipping stuff B

• I'm planning on one big review for each if that's okay. :) I'm used to writing all at once. :P

I don't use DA. ;-;

I want one too. ;-;

Awww dude Well just remember those precious precious reviews (or was it one big review you were gonna do at the end of each Act?) Read t

• edited August 2015

Gotta let it out than rather than bottle it up. We can't pretend we're not really disappointed. At least we're doing it on our thread so it shouldn't bother anyone.

• TTG gonna be so pissed right now.

I'm still eager for the Tweets though.... Wonder if Laura still ships Rhyiona?

And don't forget you can choose which Pokemon, from 700+ choices, you want to add to your team. What moves you want to teach them etc That's more choice than here lmao

• it's 4:25 am here and i think i need to sleep and i'll feel better... or at least, i'll know how to explain what i feel, because it's not very clear right now. it's sad how much i wanted to play the episode two hours ago and now i feel like i need time to stop feeling like garbage, and then play. i really, really really don't want my feelings about a specific thing to ruin the whole experience for me... i hope it's not the case and i hope y'all feel better soon, we can get through this together. we'll find a way! <3

i'm wondering why i got so involved in this in the first place if i knew it was doomed... but quoting one of my favorite musicals: "the price of love is loss, but still we pay, we love anyway". :)

• Yeah that's fine! XD Go for it, I'll love them all the same!

Damn... Maybe I'll post them on FF.net, for you to read?

We both have jobs lol, but we want BETTER jobs!!! XP

I'm planning on one big review for each if that's okay. I'm used to writing all at once. :P I don't use DA. ;-; I want one too. ;-;

• TTG gonna be so pissed right now.

We were too.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

TTG gonna be so pissed right now. I'm still eager for the Tweets though.... Wonder if Laura still ships Rhyiona?

• uh, that's just how we feel. we can't change it.

• What musical is that from?

Sleep will do us all some good :)

rhonu posted: »

it's 4:25 am here and i think i need to sleep and i'll feel better... or at least, i'll know how to explain what i feel, because it's not ve

• Oh...

enter image description here

xValkyx posted: »

Unless you count banter and that they interact way more than last episode. Not really to be honest.

• That'd be nice if you could!

Yes! Jobs where we can make everyone happy coughcough.

Yeah that's fine! XD Go for it, I'll love them all the same! Damn... Maybe I'll post them on FF.net, for you to read? We both have jobs lol, but we want BETTER jobs!!! XP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.