Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So she does it no matter what?

TBH, I loved that scene /:[

• I am... strangely inspired to write. Who would have thought. :P

• Yup. But seriously I don't know why that made me mad ..

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Uh, I don't really know why, maybe because there was no Rhyiona?

• Nahh wolf.. It was much more negativity than all the episodes before this... I just don't want ppl to fall for all this that's all ^^

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's the first day, Julie. People have to vent first so they can get over everything. I, for one, woke up in a far better mood than I was ye

• Maybe it'll pass for a few days, I know that I will definitely play episode 5 :P

Yup. But seriously I don't know why that made me mad ..

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

I am... strangely inspired to write. Who would have thought. :P

• I think, but Sasha deserves it :/

So she does it no matter what?

• If this thread was food, it would taste like IKEA dark chocolate.

if this thread was a person I'm sure 99% of us would marry it

• Yeah... hug it...

but also hug it

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Stands up and claps till his hands bleed and his tear ducts dry out!

• edited August 2015

YEEE and they complained FOR NOTHING >:(

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm so so so happy! My Internet is working!! Hallelujah!!! I see that this episode is not very Rhyiona heavy but I'm not gonna judge it befo

• Kind of annoys me when people think we're overreacting. Aw jeez man, I dunno, how would you like to have a ship you don't even like shoved into your face without a choice? Even is Rhyiona isn't in the game, they could've at least given us a damn choice.

(Sorry, I'm still salty about the whole thing.)

I'm letting the real big bad wolf out today.

• My day can be summed up as ugly, gross sobbing.

sqvurl posted: »

Whereas I'm on the floor kicking and screaming, biting all who approach

As I'm still in disappointment, I will try and say a few words. This thread. Is a Heaven to us all. Because this thread is owned by US

• I'm with you /:\

Gary-Oak posted: »

Kind of annoys me when people think we're overreacting. Aw jeez man, I dunno, how would you like to have a ship you don't even like shoved i

• shia is the lord and saviour

enter link description here

• Hail Shia.

shia is the lord and saviour

• Yeah, a choice would be nice. Since this is... a choice based game afterall.

Kind of annoys me when people think we're overreacting. Aw jeez man, I dunno, how would you like to have a ship you don't even like shoved i

• Oh, please. That's because you are.

Firstly, there was no Rhysha in that episode whatsoever. If there was, I managed to skip it completely. There, no need to see this "forced" ship. Y'all reactions made me go into that episode with high expectations...and it actually ended up disappointing me in that regard in the end.
    Secondly, getting the developers/owners to shove their canon pairings into the fan's face is happening ALL the freaking TIME. Like, everywhere. Being a shipper means you will either be unbelievable lucky to always support the canon ships or get the short end of the stick and end up being the alternative one. Dude, how often I had to see canon pairings I did not support? I have lost count, honestly. Does it suck? Yes. Do I make a fuss about it? Sometimes, but not to this extent.
    Lastly, aren't you all really getting full of yourselves lately? "Biggest ship", "majority". Yeah, right. Where does it say that? Proof please, or I ain't buying. Just because this thread is a bit more "active" doesn't mean it's a bigger community.

• She doesn't if you tell her you'll get the part in the first dialouge

what the heck, does Vallory always hurt Sasha in the beggining? That's fucked up, I hate this woman.

• Thank you! Staying silent makes her stab her arm so I was wondering if I could stop it.

dpetersz posted: »

She doesn't if you tell her you'll get the part in the first dialouge

• edited August 2015

But I only knew that they get together... :(

Nah.

Everyone who plays TWAU knows that Bigby and Snow get married and have 7 kids in Fables.... Cuz I've mentioned it on so many threads in TWAU forum :P

• Theres a Season 2
    Someone told me this by showing me this image...
    So those it means theres really a season 2?

• oh, good, you had me worried there :)

i sadly have no choice but to play ep5 because i bought the season pass -.-"

i'm still regretting that decision

@HazzatheMan @ABigBadWolf @John_Smith13 @MarijaaNo7 What? Wait... perhaps you misunderstood, I never said I'll leave this thread, I'm implying that I won't be playing TFTB anymore. (Still, I'm very upset on Episode 4)

• Boop!

Oh, please. That's because you are. Firstly, there was no Rhysha in that episode whatsoever. If there was, I managed to skip it completel

• I'm actually happier today. It's not really as bad as I expected. :)

rhonu posted: »

i think early spoilers yesterday gave us a catastrophic idea of what to expect, and we got sad, that is all. i didn't see it childish. we ar

• August called Gortys a "thing".

You're dead to me, August.

• well, telltale said choices matter...

Yeah, a choice would be nice. Since this is... a choice based game afterall.

• well, technically she is...

August called Gortys a "thing". You're dead to me, August.

• Never 4get </3

• i think we reacted that way because from the spoilers we got, it seemed like there was a ton of forced rhysha, but there wasn't. i was sad and upset yesterday, i played the episode, i saw i was wrong, now i am not sad and upset anymore and that's it. honestly, i think saying we're overreacting is the real overreacting.

and what if people make a fuss about it? aren't they allowed to do so?

Oh, please. That's because you are. Firstly, there was no Rhysha in that episode whatsoever. If there was, I managed to skip it completel

• Write about holy Rhyiona, when they're in the present with the stranger!

I am... strangely inspired to write. Who would have thought. :P

• WHAT?!

HOW CAN HE BE SO ILL-INFORMED, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE BEST WAY TO ADDRESS GORTYS IS "LOVABLE RED ROBOT BALL OF CUDDLYNESS AND SWEETNESS AND OMGYOUARETHECUTESTLITTLEMACHINE HHNNNNNGH".

• Now we need somebody to kill Vallory.

Prefably her son for added irony.

what the heck, does Vallory always hurt Sasha in the beggining? That's fucked up, I hate this woman.

• edited August 2015

GASP

you're dead to me too, King.

well, technically she is...

• EXACTLY.

And she was so nice, too!

"But I like you so much!"

August has no heart.

LawmanZero posted: »

WHAT?! HOW CAN HE BE SO ILL-INFORMED, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE BEST WAY TO ADDRESS GORTYS IS "LOVABLE RED ROBOT BALL OF CUDDLYNESS AND SWEETNESS AND OMGYOUARETHECUTESTLITTLEMACHINE HHNNNNNGH".

• What am I looking at

• I've written a few present time stories so I'm sure I could give that a try. B)

MarteenPyro posted: »

Write about holy Rhyiona, when they're in the present with the stranger!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.