Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Just look at that smug face.

rhonu posted: »

do you ever want them to kiss so hard it physically hurts your body EDIT: i just saw this pic was already posted, i'm sorry!! ;A;

• aw thats sweet of ya :3 I was in worse situations, seriously(and i don't mean the jungle scene in ep.3, zing!)

sorry bro :(

bro fist?

"that was like 2 years ago" OH...IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING. (///-///) "Runs away from the conversation!!" BUT seriously don't you ever scary me like that ever again! ;----;

• edited August 2015

this game is really cinematic and I love that. <3

Oh poor Rhys, maybe he had too much skin pizza? :D oh god..

Btw I can't really get over how dramatic that last scene was. I'm so scared now!!

buntingsir posted: »

Damn right, It's so dreamy and it just screams: youth! space! to the top! Ah, so good... And all those incredible shots of space, just perfect. And It was funny too at the same time (that Rhys' adorable puking face).

• (i don't mean the jungle scene in ep.3, zing!) LMAO XD

REKT

BRO FIST!!!!!!<3

Kruzii posted: »

aw thats sweet of ya I was in worse situations, seriously(and i don't mean the jungle scene in ep.3, zing!) sorry bro bro fist?

• Yeah, Fiona is known to be jerky sometimes.

Oh, you meant... Yeah, totally.

Just look at that smug face.

• edited August 2015

Did you accept hyperion?

(?) Chewbacca will remember that.

• NO!

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Did you accept hyperion?

• Avoiding spoilers? What next, you gonna bring peace in the middle east?

• how did you decide?

nohuhhuh posted: »

this game is really cinematic and I love that. Oh poor Rhys, maybe he had too much skin pizza? oh god.. Btw I can't really get over how dramatic that last scene was. I'm so scared now!!

• That pizza... ew. I'm so glad it wasn't Vaughn, like some people speculated.

Me too, it really scared and scarred me... I ranted about it yesterday, I was feeling a lot of emotions which I couldn't comprehend at the time, haha.

Just... just... this will be heartbreaking... ;__;

this game is really cinematic and I love that. Oh poor Rhys, maybe he had too much skin pizza? oh god.. Btw I can't really get over how dramatic that last scene was. I'm so scared now!!

• I made Jack mad ;A;

how did you decide?

• This hurts my poor hearth!! I actually started drawing this scene yesterday D:

No Jack, don't hurt RHYS!! I changed my mind, I don't want Handsome Rhys to happen!! ;(

Oh and all those "Fiona help" options.. ;( poor Rhys..

That pizza... ew. I'm so glad it wasn't Vaughn, like some people speculated. Me too, it really scared and scarred me... I ranted about it

• I totally should've said 'faces'.

They're just meant for each other.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Yeah, Fiona is known to be jerky sometimes. Oh, you meant... Yeah, totally.

• edited August 2015

Now thinking about the 4th intro, does your choices determine any cutscene?

In episode 1 it didn't for obvious reasons (it's episode 1).

In episode 2, if you didn't catch Vaughn and Rhys that changed things a little bit.

In episode 3: The van's skin was determinant. If you trusted Fiona then you got two bonus scenes [(plus her hat was missing) (Loader Bot, Gortys, Fiona and Rhys are playing poker) (Vaughn was paralyzed the whole time, and in the beginning of the intro he was replaced with Rhys)]; if you trusted Jack you had Rhys and Vaughn playing on V's watch thingy, and Rhys and Vaughn was replaced in the beginning of the intro again. AND if you didn't give Rhys back his boot, another scene changed. Damn, they were really cool.

But what was determinant in the 4th episode's intro? If there were any modifications. (despite August's nose ring and the sisters' clothes)

• о, привет хД

Cody_nara posted: »

Мне больше нравится виски. lol

• Ooh, I'm really curious, will you share it with us? :3

Handsome Rhys is so gonna happen now. ;A; Although we still left to discover what's his status in the Hyperion. Fiona is Vault hunting apparently and what does he do...? Is he a new CEO in the present time or...?

It's kinda bittersweet, he's pleading for her to help of all people.

This hurts my poor hearth!! I actually started drawing this scene yesterday No Jack, don't hurt RHYS!! I changed my mind, I don't want Handsome Rhys to happen!! ;( Oh and all those "Fiona help" options.. ;( poor Rhys..

• Yeaaah ;__;

do you ever want them to kiss so hard it physically hurts your body EDIT: i just saw this pic was already posted, i'm sorry!! ;A;

• I heard about some audio spoilers here, could someone pm me them please? I love to listen.

• edited August 2015

Sure! :3 it has nothing to do with Rhyiona but I guess that doesn't really matter ;D

I hope Jack doesn't make him kill anyone!! ;A; (okay I'm 100% sure he at least tries to kill someone (probably Fiona)

yeah, I'm curious about his status too. Only time will tell..

I have this feeling that Sasha and Vaughn are not with Fiona and Rhys in the present time because they both became too greedy? (I mean, Rhys and Fiona) I dunno.

It's kinda bittersweet, he's pleading for her to help of all people.

Fiona is his saviour :3

I just wanna slap Jack so bad right now! ;A;

Ooh, I'm really curious, will you share it with us? Handsome Rhys is so gonna happen now. ;A; Although we still left to discover what's

• OH MY GOD tell me please

Poogers555 posted: »

Sadly probably not, Rhys' new role is way to major for bl3

• YAS! SO HARD! BUT TELLTALE SAYS NO! ;-;

BUT FUCK TELLTALE! :D

• yeah me too pls xD

Poogers555 posted: »

Sadly probably not, Rhys' new role is way to major for bl3

• Yeah I'd like a pm of the spoilers as well. Please and thank you!

• Great! :D

I believe he will try to make him kill Fiona at some point (If the title card for the next episode is something to be trusted, there's that).

Can't really tell about Sasha and Vaughn now, I have no clue. ;[

I just wanna slap Jack so bad right now!

You and me both. >:[ But I'm so afraid of him at the same time.

Sure! it has nothing to do with Rhyiona but I guess that doesn't really matter ;D I hope Jack doesn't make him kill anyone!! ;A; (okay

• edited August 2015

Hey Rhys sitting next to Fiona

• tfw this thread almost got 100 likes more than the Rhyshas and you are still being ignored

• When I saw that, my heart nearly stopped.

Vernaya posted: »

Hey Rhys sitting next to Fiona

• The only good thing about Jack AI is Dumpy and he called him a shit-iot

• And more views.

tfw this thread almost got 100 likes more than the Rhyshas and you are still being ignored

• Ugh... Need sleep...

See you in 1-2 hours, guys! <3

• New to this community :\ but is the Rhyshas ship that popular? I was really surprised that 6% and I didn't gave her the flower o.O and how Telltale kept forcing them together even though i acted like an ass to her the entire time.

• edited August 2015

I really dunno why TTG said that Rhysha is more popular.
    Most of people who gave her a flower are neutral and ship nobody or ship both (Rhyiona/Rhysha).

But... We have what we have.

BeatzMaze posted: »

New to this community but is the Rhyshas ship that popular? I was really surprised that 6% and I didn't gave her the flower o.O and how Telltale kept forcing them together even though i acted like an ass to her the entire time.

• sweet rhyiona dreams ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh... Need sleep... See you in 1-2 hours, guys!

• Somebody should really do a model swap between Fi and Sash in the intro of ep4. Could do that with the flower part of ep3.

• enter image description here

welcome buddy :)

BeatzMaze posted: »

New to this community but is the Rhyshas ship that popular? I was really surprised that 6% and I didn't gave her the flower o.O and how Telltale kept forcing them together even though i acted like an ass to her the entire time.

• I think so yeah....

TheQuebecer posted: »

Ugh that sucks, are they injecting it, like, into the gums?

• When did he want a group hug?

I didn't get this option :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Was I the only one sad when Rhys was like WE'RE TEAM AWESOME GROUP HUG and everyone was like "no fuck off"

• The only good thing

??????

have you neglected his A+ humor and charming personality like??????

Yami_Wolf posted: »

The only good thing about Jack AI is Dumpy and he called him a shit-iot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.