Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

What I'm really hoping is that the Crimson Raiders will assault the base with the keys they got during the tiny tina's dlc. This could also reconnect Athena to the plot. This is possible because the time a space-ready craft takes to build should be plenty to interview Athena.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, this would explain at least why Rhys asks her "Aren't you kinda Vault Hunting now?" That's interesting. I just hope Gortys will be fine in the end. i love her too much.

• edited August 2015

I don't know, I sincerely feel like there's already so much to cover that part of it is going to end up being rushed and great opportunities will be wasted because they can't fit within the time frame the episodes usually have.

• Hey, I remember reading this before and loving it. Really glad you're sharing it here!

• ..lol

Eryka posted: »

"Hard" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2015

But the moment they enter the base Jack will scan whatever databases Helios has over them and discover that they are the ones who got him and his daughter killed. This would make Jack focus on the intruders giving a chance for Fiona and Rhys to flee. (Why they would flee is a spoiler). This will probrably cause Rhys and Fiona to split as well.

I don't know, I sincerely feel like there's already so much to cover that part of it is going to end up being rushed and great opportunities will be wasted because they can't fit within the time frame the episodes usually have.

• You've take a long time to answer ^^

..lol

• Yeah but doesn't that still bring up the question of why exactly Fiona's so angry? I understand why she'd be if you accept Jack's offer and don't tell her about him earlier in the episode but... what if you rejected the offer and told her he's in your head? Why would she blame Rhys and call him a liar? There's also the episode 5 where they're about to fight -- but I suppose that can be updated so it probably doesn't mean much.

Unless she doesn't believe Rhys refused, I guess, and Jack forces him into some really bad stuff.

Reliqum posted: »

But the moment they enter the base Jack will scan whatever databases Helios has over them and discover that they are the ones who got him an

• edited August 2015

If you read the stuff I cut out I admit that was somewhat wrong.

But if Athena is back and helping to raid Helios it's likely that Fiona will join her, but Rhys considers vault hunting for idiots as shown by the start of the episode with the stranger so he will likely flee.

I will attempt to make a timeline of sorts for episode 5 'n stuff tomorrow so I will get less confused over all the theories in my head.

Yeah but doesn't that still bring up the question of why exactly Fiona's so angry? I understand why she'd be if you accept Jack's offer and

• edited August 2015

I guess that'd make sense. I always assumed she'd be angry because of something Jack would do but thinking about it that doesn't really fit when you tell her he's in your head. Sounds like a really bad move on Rhys' part, though, if this is correct. I'd actually say she's justified in being angry. They seem to make up though, but I won't go into this because of the episode 5 file drama.

If you read the stuff I cut out I admit that was somewhat wrong. But if Athena is back and helping to raid Helios it's likely that Fiona

• edited August 2015

If Jack gets control of Helios and you don't get to explain yourself everyone would be mad. The stranger seems to be the only person willing to listen him out, which is interesting.

I guess that'd make sense. I always assumed she'd be angry because of something Jack would do but thinking about it that doesn't really fit

• you can write it the way you want it, i'll love it anyways <3

I'll do it but I'll need some tips on how you want it done. :P

• Yeah, I'm still very interested in this stranger problem. Not even the files gave it away, I think.

If Jack gets control of Helios and you don't get to explain yourself everyone would be mad. The stranger seems to be the only person willing to listen him out, which is interesting.

• Aw, alright, I'll try my best. ;__;

rhonu posted: »

you can write it the way you want it, i'll love it anyways

• There was a file which seemed like the stranger without the voice disguise. Not going to comment any further on that here though.

Yeah, I'm still very interested in this stranger problem. Not even the files gave it away, I think.

• Ah, I haven't heard that one for sure. Thanks for the info, though!

There was a file which seemed like the stranger without the voice disguise. Not going to comment any further on that here though.

• tfw thred is ded

enter image description here

• it's that time of the day ;-;

tfw thred is ded

• it's that time of the d̶a̶y̶

night* ;-;

it's that time of the day ;-;

• I'm going to sleep so if anybody asks me something don't expect answers for another 4 hours or so.

Yes, I get 4 hours of sleep a day.

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

I'm going to sleep so if anybody asks me something don't expect answers for another 4 hours or so. Yes, I get 4 hours of sleep a day.

• it's 2:45 am and i just wrote rhys lightning instead of greased lightning and now i hope he names his new company car like that

also i want a musical number

• You got my point. :P

it's that time of the d̶a̶y̶ night* ;-;

• You got my point.

yaay, i'm not stoopid ^_^

You got my point. :P

• Is..is it safe?

Okay, hey there guys! I was going to deliever a message but since you guys were having fun(?) earlier, I didn't want to ruin it. Anyway...

At the moment, I haven't been feeling good about myself. You know those stupid thoughts you get when you can't sleep? Yeah, that happened to me Tuesday night. I'm beginning to doubt everything I do, my videos, my future, and myself. I hate complaining about my life, but if I don't tell you guys what's going on with me, it wouldn't be fair. I'm going to be distancing myself from the internet, only staying constant on my YouTube channel.

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning you all. I just need to figure myself out. Please keep a smile on your faces, for your President and for Rhyiona. <3

@Nohuhhuh and @JumpyJoey, I'm not sure when I'll be back. Please make sure everything stays under control. You both know what I want this thread to be like, smiles all around and a good time. :)

• Take all the time you need :)

We'll eagerly await your return, Ms. President!

kristi78968 posted: »

Is..is it safe? Okay, hey there guys! I was going to deliever a message but since you guys were having fun(?) earlier, I didn't want

• i'm sorry you're going through that. :( there's nothing wrong in taking a break sometimes, i hope you feel better soon !! we'll be waiting for you <3

Is..is it safe? Okay, hey there guys! I was going to deliever a message but since you guys were having fun(?) earlier, I didn't want

• enter image description here

• We hope everything gets better for you, we'll really miss you but we understand you need some time for yourself. We'll be waiting for you!

• edited August 2015

AWESOME!!!

BRO FIST <3

i did this as an apology for not having the splash screens finished yet ;A; i'm sorry!! if you're not here don't worry, you are as import

• I won't judge anyone's age online cuz everyone here can be so mature!!

Yep, I'm in it as well! XP

JumpyJoey posted: »

I've heard that at least five times now, and it makes me glad, since I have no idea how you guys perceive me (well, now I do). So you're old enough to be in the gramp camp? xD

• Awwwww, I wanna hug it and kiss it so much!!! <3 <3

This has killed me with it's cuteness!!! :')

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm sorry Hazza, I didn't mean to scary you ;( Here, is this better? :>

• Skin pizza's all day long! XD

• These are amazing!!! XD

Awww, I'm a lot cuter in a drawing aren't I? :P

i did this as an apology for not having the splash screens finished yet ;A; i'm sorry!! if you're not here don't worry, you are as import

• Lol!!! XD

it ded (I'm having little too much fun with these)

• Guess I need to force myself to sleep earlier. So dead.

• ;-; dirty rhyiona dreams, brotha <3

Guess I need to force myself to sleep earlier. So dead.

• Story of my entire life!!!! XD

• Probably the truth tbh :)

Me too! I bet she broke Rhys' heart ;( Maybe that's why Rhys likes ice cream so much! ;((

• OH HO!!!! NICE! XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it doesn't matter what we do since our choices don't really matter

Sign in to comment in this discussion.