Mystery Question: If Talia Forrestor is not the real traitor, then who let dude out his cell?

2»

Comments

• K

Same here. You have a great day or night my friend

• K

They could be from another country, so it's not nice to make fun of their spelling.

• if you don't go fuck yourself right now I'll BANISH you.

Yet you mentioned it like it just happened.

• thank you so much XXXOXOOXOXO

K

• You're right. Im sorry okay? I'll take some time off making threads until both games are done. I'll to chime in on others discussions though.

I don't understand why you keep doing this. Sorry, but you post often easily disprovable or odd theories based on your own supposition in

• all the time some times

How's that work? Constantly occasional?

Just in case because some do it all the time some times

• You're so not even. That's not how it works. At all.

And you hate Ramsey Snow, so we're both even.

• The traitor is actually...Ryon.

• You can keep making threads, but if you want to have a good discussion you need to do some research. People are otherwise confused and thinking you're trolling.

Maybe you should do threads on stuff that we don't know a lot about, like the North Grove, because a discussion like that can have a lot more encompassing theories.

You're right. Im sorry okay? I'll take some time off making threads until both games are done. I'll to chime in on others discussions though.

• Are you threatening me?

if you don't go fuck yourself right now I'll BANISH you.

• Why should i hate Ramsey? And why is it even to hate a girl while the other person hates a psycho murder?

And you hate Ramsey Snow, so we're both even.

• No silly! The traitor is the North Grove!

The traitor is actually...Ryon.

• The traitor is villageman #2 in Ironrath

AgentZ46 posted: »

No silly! The traitor is the North Grove!

• Plot twist: The traitor is Rodrik lel XD

The traitor is actually...Ryon.

• He might be joking.

Are you threatening me?

• It was sarcasm, to make the joke about the whole "You acted like it just happened".

Are you threatening me?

• I was sarcastic as well.

It was sarcasm, to make the joke about the whole "You acted like it just happened".

• Good thing I left him behind and saved Asher then.

Traitor got what he deserved.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Plot twist: The traitor is Rodrik lel XD

• Too soon mate too soon ;(

Good thing I left him behind and saved Asher then. Traitor got what he deserved.

• People really got their asses kicked in in this thread...

• What?

Clemenem posted: »

People really got their asses kicked in in this thread...

• Seriously? How can I research my own thoughts and opinions? It doesn't make sense. Lol

You can keep making threads, but if you want to have a good discussion you need to do some research. People are otherwise confused and think

• People are going all aggro

What?

• Aggro? What do you mean? Lolz

Clemenem posted: »

People are going all aggro

• Everyone has gone crazy on you, brah

Aggro? What do you mean? Lolz

• Based on your choice. It's either Ser Royland or Duncan.

Which in return, the traitor is the one you did not name sentinel. For example, if you chose Royland sentinel, Duncan will be the traitor.

Back to topic, I thought you were trollin at first. The title is all.. I won't say what it was.. Your comprehension.. Your grammar, your "lol" and "lolz".. You don't know what aggro is.. That profile.. The name..

Excuse my criticism. I do not mean any offense, but really, work

• N.B: Sorry for double post but it won't let me edit.

... Work on yourself. Use a proper profile, a good name, try to... Have more comprehension. I could tell you are an addict just because you are not focusing

again I am not being offensive I am criticizing your acting method to which I do not at any chance support. Thanks.

• edited August 2015

N.B: Sorry for double post but it won't let me edit. ... Work on yourself. Use a proper profile, a good name, try to... Have more compreh

• There, bro. See? Isn't that better? Just to let you know, the feed shows the original post. You didn't understand me at first but now - hopefully - you do.

And for the third time, I'm not being offensive IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. I'm helping you to dodge from the trolls' ways.

• Well the trolls are gonna be around reguardless XD. And you can't change profiles or names which sucks. Everyone here gets trolled anyway. I don't understand the acting method part. This is the internet. Hope you enjoy your day or night. I hope we didn't become rivals because I'm not here to be mean to others. I just want to discuss and have fun with everyone. Can we please truce and get along? Thank you kind sir.

There, bro. See? Isn't that better? Just to let you know, the feed shows the original post. You didn't understand me at first but now - hope

Sign in to comment in this discussion.